Why are Republicans so silent about Gas Prices?

When Gas was 1.27 when Carter was president he lost. When Gas went over $3 when Bush was president McCain lost. So your party is gonna get the blame whenh gas prices are high. So Mark my words when Mitt gets sworn in office hes gonna approve the pipeline from Canada and approve the pipeline from Mexico gas will go down jobs will be created and he will be re-elected.

Werbung:
and its all Obamas fault! Damn Secret Muslim Plot!

You should try discussing real issues from time to time. Instead, you continue to make irrelevant and childish comments like the one above. Your comment above makes NO point....., it's simply " leftist wind"!

avoiding the point, you can't bitch about prices going up and then bitch when they go down and not look like assclown.

if the root cause of the change, either way, is political gamesmanship then I certainly can and have.

and an energy project need not achieve complete status before it has an effect on other entities who will naturally seek to retain the market share they stand to lose.

You should try discussing real issues from time to time. Instead, you continue to make irrelevant and childish comments like the one above. Your comment above makes NO point....., it's simply " leftist wind"!

I fail to see you pointing out how you can attack someone for pricing going up and down and the same time...and not have it be clearly purely partisan bitching. That is the topic..But I guess gas prices are not a real issue...unless you can blame them on Obama...

I find it amusing when liberals make your point for you over and over again. This is the very nature of the sheeples that follow this kind of brainless thought. They have no discernment of the issues and are only capable of spouting hate and false mainstream talking points and spin.

Again, all one has to do is consider the results of the 2010 mid-term elections, not to mention the countless local elections around the Country, to clearly realize that the antiquated thinking of liberalism is shared by a very small minority of uninformed people in this Country and will once again be defeated harshly in the voting booths across this Country in this years general elections.
keep pretending I care about your opinions.

I fail to see you pointing out how you can attack someone for pricing going up and down and the same time...and not have it be clearly purely partisan bitching. That is the topic..But I guess gas prices are not a real issue...unless you can blame them on Obama...

Read my earlier posts, lefty! I clearly stated that I DON'T blame the ups and downs in oil prices on ANY President. I blame this worthless President for obstructing the full exploration and exploitation of our nation's energy resources. If you want to try debating an adult, address the argument I made. An appropriate response to my argument must support why obstructing energy development is in our nation's interest.

I will, if you will admit that Republicans bitching about gas going up and blaming Obama and then Blaming him for them going down are nothing buy hypocrites.

It is simply the nature of the game. The opposition party always blames the other party for anything that goes wrong, and always tries to take credit when anything goes right.

Often neither of them had anything to do with it.

Isn't one of the biggest drivers of oil prices caused by speculators? If there is uncertainty in the availability and flow of production/shipping, that affects the price. It seems to me the prices depend on world conditions as much as anything else. If Iran blocks the straight of hormuz, (which they threatened to do) and/or Venezuela refused to sell us their oil, watch what happens to the prices here. None of us would be able to afford it.

Isn't one of the biggest drivers of oil prices caused by speculators? If there is uncertainty in the availability and flow of production/shipping, that affects the price. It seems to me the prices depend on world conditions as much as anything else. If Iran blocks the straight of hormuz, (which they threatened to do) and/or Venezuela refused to sell us their oil, watch what happens to the prices here. None of us would be able to afford it.

Speculation effects prices on many things, oil included. The causes and effects of oil speculation are easily explained.. Under normal conditions, the DEMAND for oil is reasonably predictable. One need only look at international energy usage by nations, and the rate at which each nation is adding yearly to its DEMAND. The SUPPLY of energy, however, is far less predictable! The example you gave of a blockade of the Hormuz Straits is a good one to demonstrate an action that would negatively effect the entire worlds SUPPLY of oil..... thus raising its price Your example of Venezuela refusing to sell "us" oil would effect the oil SUPPLY somewhat differently. In that example, the US would simply compete more aggressively for a larger share of the oil coming from Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Brazil, etc. Speculators are folks who look at (1) world conditions and (2) world DEMAND, and attempt to predict how/if #1 and #2 will effect world SUPPLY, and thus the world price of oil. If they predict correctly, they'll make money. If they predict poorly, they'll lose money. Note, however, that the actual effect of oil speculation is always temporary! Oil speculators are just as likely to "bet" that oil prices will go down as they are to "bet" they'll go higher.

If the worlds oil market and the oil speculators are convinced that world oil SUPPLY will increase, you can bet your life that the world price of oil will go down. If the US maximizes the use of coal energy, natural-gas energy, solar energy, wind energy, etc., our DEMAND for oil will go down. That reduction in DEMAND for oil will reduce the price of oil. If the US additionally increases its SUPPLY of oil and natural-gas by aggressive exploration and exploitation and additional refining capacity, we also increase the world energy SUPPLY! That's a double-whammy that will absolutely reduce all energy prices worldwide. Additionally, upon seeing that aggressive energy policy by the US, the speculators will be betting their money on one direction in energy prices....... DOWN!

It is simply the nature of the game. The opposition party always blames the other party for anything that goes wrong, and always tries to take credit when anything goes right.

Often neither of them had anything to do with it.

At least the opposition party could at least pretend to care about the facts and not yell to have it both ways so Blatantly. Then Again from a party that thinks its ideas from 10 years ago now are communism. I can't be shocked.

You know that a lefty has lost a debate when his only response is..... "Oh yeh, and your mother too". :D Pathetic!

I have been on this site for years, I know enough its pointless to debate most on here. I am sure its not going to take long for you to be added to the list of pointless republicans who can only think so far as what Rush and Fox tell them.

Read my earlier posts, lefty! I clearly stated that I DON'T blame the ups and downs in oil prices on ANY President. I blame this worthless President for obstructing the full exploration and exploitation of our nation's energy resources. If you want to try debating an adult, address the argument I made. An appropriate response to my argument must support why obstructing energy development is in our nation's interest.

And again, we are producing more then we ever have...And the point of my thread is the Hypocracy of the Flat Earth Republican Party...If you want a thread on why we should drill for even more oil go for it..( one day you guys will figure out that Oil is not a bottomless pit)

Werbung:
( one day you guys will figure out that Oil is not a bottomless pit)

I'm sure by that time your guys will have finally invented your magic "green" car that runs on pixi dust too.

Colorado, Utah deposits rival OPEC reserve

Colorado and Utah have as much oil as Saudi Arabia, Iran, Iraq, Venezuela, Nigeria, Kuwait, Libya, Angola, Algeria, Indonesia, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates combined.

Back