$113 Billion Annually

Using your definition of "lib" as someone who favors big government vs. individual liberties, there is no connection to liberal philosophy and suborning illegal immigration.

Moreover, as Top Gun points out, and as has been pointed out many times on this forum, the Republicans had six years to fix immigration, and what did we get? zip, zero, nada, that's what.

Some things just aren't "conservative" vs. "liberal" issues

Both parties would like to obtain that demographic at the polls, no question.

But would the Bush DOJ have sued AZ ? Won't ever know of course but I have trouble thinking they would. Given that they did take public sentiment into account (when pressed ala the Bush/Kennedy Amnesty bill)), seems unlikely.

Werbung:
Both parties would like to obtain that demographic at the polls, no question.

But would the Bush DOJ have sued AZ ? Won't ever know of course but I have trouble thinking they would. Given that they did take public sentiment into account (when pressed ala the Bush/Kennedy Amnesty bill)), seems unlikely.

You must have the memory of a nat my friend.:D

You can't remember the McCain/Kennedy Comprehensive Immigration Reform Bill???

You guys are so controlled by the your Druggie Limbaugh Lunatic fringe Wing that you won't work on anything together. Some OxyContin drug addict yells crossover and vote for Hillary... you vote for Hillary. He says don't pass Immigration Reform... you immediately rail against your own Bill.

You guys seriously need to grow a spine and tell Lunatics like Limbaugh that he's a shock jock and your leaders have real problems that the American people want to see cooperation on to actually get something done.

You must have the memory of a nat my friend.:D

You can't remember the McCain/Kennedy Comprehensive Immigration Reform Bill???

You guys are so controlled by the your Druggie Limbaugh Lunatic fringe Wing that you won't work on anything together. Some OxyContin drug addict yells crossover and vote for Hillary... you vote for Hillary. He says don't pass Immigration Reform... you immediately rail against your own Bill.

You guys seriously need to grow a spine and tell Lunatics like Limbaugh that he's a shock jock and your leaders have real problems that the American people want to see cooperation on to actually get something done.

Bush campaigned on this for term I. But being president he could not actually introduce a bill so he had McCain do it for him.

It was Bush's tarbaby even if Teddy thye Killer was more than welcome to glom on.

Bush campaigned on this for term I. But being president he could not actually introduce a bill so he had McCain do it for him.

It was Bush's tarbaby even if Teddy thye Killer was more than welcome to glom on.

I didn't remember Bush campaigning for an amnesty bill, but if you say so, OK.

The previous amnesty bill had been signed into law by Ronald Reagan.

The next one is likely to be signed into law by Barack Obama, giving us one more parallel between the two administrations. The results, of course, will be the same also.

And still we hear self described conservatives railing about how "liberals" are pro illegal, and/or pro amnesty. What a crock.

The next one is likely to be signed into law by Barack Obama, giving us one more parallel between the two administrations. The results, of course, will be the same also.

And still we hear self described conservatives railing about how "liberals" are pro illegal, and/or pro amnesty. What a crock.

National ID Card needed! Stop the hiring! Many illegals voluntarily go home and new ones stop coming. Good & fair way to go.

Walls, roundups and splitting up families not the best way to go.

I'd even be for changing our American citizen because born in America rule to... at least one parent has to be an American citizen.

Yeah he was all over it as he was only too aware that the hispanic population was on a serious growth curve. He had a real jones for getting them to vote GOP for a hundred years to paraphrase a little. May even have had a chance had he not pulled Kennedy into it.

Werbung:
National ID Card needed! Stop the hiring! Many illegals voluntarily go home and new ones stop coming. Good & fair way to go.

Walls, roundups and splitting up families not the best way to go.

I'd even be for changing our American citizen because born in America rule to... at least one parent has to be an American citizen.

ID helps but not with organized criminals. Need to legalize drugs to make them feel unwelcome.

Back