490 lying bidens approval rating lower then any president sense 1945 thanks to his unbeatable policys

the annoying thing

No wonder some democrats say he has a unbeatable economy and policy's as no one has sank as low as biden has in almost 80 years .

Joe is now number one is sucking as President .

Werbung:
Joe is falling in the polls inflation fuel and food are skyrocketing and Russia is threatening nuclear war the Saudis told him to stick it we've got baby food shortages and supply chain issues. Looming food shortages liberals threatening riots if roe v wade is overturned and joe wanting to make deals with Iran and Venezuela illegals thanking biden for keeping his promise.
Absolutely amazing .

No wonder some democrats say he has a unbeatable economy and policy's as no one has sank as low as biden has in almost 80 years .

Joe is now number one is sucking as President .
There is no federal election. His popularity doesn't matter.
Rabbit on all you like but he will keep his powder dry until than.

His popularity at this time is irrelevant to his presidency now. Why are you ignoring that fact?
lol thats a good one Boris the butt hurt . lol its driving him mad that hes rated below trump and he called trump the worse president ever .
I mean when the democras are thinking about backing AOC and mayor pete for president and not joe i must be burning his stomach and butt hole raw. lol really its hilarious .

lol thats a good one Boris the butt hurt . lol its driving him mad that hes rated below trump and he called trump the worse president ever .
I mean when the democras are thinking about backing AOC and mayor pete for president and not joe i must be burning his stomach and butt hole raw. lol really its hilarious .
Surprise surprise. He will be the potus after November regardless of his numbers.
Thats real butt hurt son. Then in 24 he will win again so get your crash helmet on. Stock up on valium boy. Its gonna get rough.

Surprise surprise. He will be the potus after November regardless of his numbers.
Thats real butt hurt son. Then in 24 he will win again so get your crash helmet on. Stock up on valium boy. Its gonna get rough.
Lol democrats want to run mayor peter Aoc or back door harris because joe sucks so bad .you might want to take a nap now and recover from your butt hurt.

Lol democrats want to run mayor peter Aoc or back door harris because joe sucks so bad .you might want to take a nap now and recover from your butt hurt.
No they don't. Youre a liar. Dont fix anything that isn't broken.
After Biden thrashing Trump, do you think the democrats will now dispose of him?
You know nothing about politics.

Werbung:
Back