7 dead 20+ wounded on Ft. Hood Texas 2-3 gunmen....

Werbung:
thats the latest, so far I have heard...first reports suggest the shooters also military...but not confirmed...at least 2 shooters, possibly a third...

thoughts and prayers for those down at Ft. Hood

News is still coming in so far 9 dead and 30 wounded. I hope whomever did this is not actually military but "if" they are then what the hell is going on? I mean seriously!

News is still coming in so far 9 dead and 30 wounded. I hope whomever did this is not actually military but "if" they are then what the hell is going on? I mean seriously!

just heard report that the first one in cust, was a officer ...Gen, McCaffrey (sp) before suggested possibly there is some kind of criminal element ...possibly they where doing something illegal, thought they where going to get caught...however reports about use of a sniper rifle possible set up...suggest more long term planning of a just attack..rather then , a someone came to bust up there ring and they went violent to get away or something. My first fears where Michigan Milita type...as had it been only one shooter I would have thought PTSD case..but 2 to three suggests it was planned...

just heard report that the first one in cust, was a officer ...Gen, McCaffrey (sp) before suggested possibly there is some kind of criminal element ...possibly they where doing something illegal, thought they where going to get caught...however reports about use of a sniper rifle possible set up...suggest more long term planning of a just attack..rather then , a someone came to bust up there ring and they went violent to get away or something. My first fears where Michigan Milita type...as had it been only one shooter I would have thought PTSD case..but 2 to three suggests it was planned...

Oh god......Man I mean come on.....I seriously hope whomever these soldier are who did this aren't involved in any type of militia or political activity because if they were then the ramifications will be felt across this country. :( Last report was now 12 dead and over 30 injured.

One report now lists an Army Major in custody.

3 US troops on one base , going against our own...one as high as a Major...that's just downright scary,

Still waiting for more reports on guns used, but so far one just had 2 handguns....just think if he had a assault rifle or full auto ...scary....and for all those who think we should arm school teachers after VA....I think this shows how its just not going to cut it as a defence...while Military don't walk around with guns , outside MP's...there is alot more access to them then at a school...and still this happened.

thats the latest, so far I have heard...first reports suggest the shooters also military...but not confirmed...at least 2 shooters, possibly a third...

thoughts and prayers for those down at Ft. Hood

Sadly, it appears that the shooters were U.S. soldiers:

Thankfully, the shooters have all been killed or apprehended, so the shooting spree is over.

FORT HOOD, Texas
The U.S. Army says 12 people have been killed and 31 wounded in a shooting rampage on the Fort Hood Army base in Texas. The Army says one shooter has been killed and two others apprehended on Thursday in the shooting and all are U.S. soldiers.

One perp dead, two others in custody. 12 dead total, 31 wounded so far.

The dead perp's name is Major Malik Nadal Hasan.

Naw, I see no reason to think he was a radical, militant Muslim from that name, do you?

Naw, I see no reason to think he was a radical, militant Muslim from that name, do you?

..........don't know about radical or muslim but he had a bug up his ass about something. Was just on the phone with a mate who says he was a doctor!!?? Anything like that on your news channels at the moment?

anyway its a fckued up world............. RIP to those that died and thoughts go with the families and I wish all the injured a speedy recovery.

One perp dead, two others in custody. 12 dead total, 31 wounded so far.

The dead perp's name is Major Malik Nadal Hasan.

of course you don't know his actual religion, or what the motive to the attack is yet...so think you're jumping the gun here a bit. He was just promoted to Major, and if he was a radical must have hid it pretty damn well. For all we know he could be a Christian who had a mental break down...if we had more on the other 2 it would help paint a better idea what happened I think

..........don't know about radical or muslim but he had a bug up his ass about something. Was just on the phone with a mate who says he was a doctor!!?? Anything like that on your news channels at the moment?

anyway its a fckued up world............. RIP to those that died and thoughts go with the families and I wish all the injured a speedy recovery.

yes he was a Dr. For Mental health of all things....maybe talking to troops about the horrers they saw over there so much ( not sure he was over there ever or not ) got to him..

The news confirmed that he was a convert to Islam and was disgruntled about the war and about being sent. I dont know about the other two who were involved in the shooting but the major was an islamic convert from VA.

It reminds me of the other muslim who rolled hand granades into the tents of his fellow service men a few years back.

It's hard to wrap ones mind around this random act of violence, hard to comprehend the mind-set that would do such a thing, hard to think about the ongoing horror of all those personnel gunned down and all of those wounded, and all of those weapons everywhere but who/what/why are the perpetrators doing that to fellow soldiers :confused:

Lots of investigation going to take place before we know all the answers to this debacle!

It's hard to wrap ones mind around this random act of violence, hard to comprehend the mind-set that would do such a thing, hard to think about the ongoing horror of all those personnel gunned down and all of those wounded, and all of those weapons everywhere but who/what/why are the perpetrators doing that to fellow soldiers :confused:

Lots of investigation going to take place before we know all the answers to this debacle!

True enough. We can speculate that his conversion to Islam had something to do with it, and further speculate that there may be more who have infiltrated the armed forces and are waiting for their chance.

But, that's just wild speculation at this point. No one knows for sure.

Werbung:
True enough. We can speculate that his conversion to Islam had something to do with it, and further speculate that there may be more who have infiltrated the armed forces and are waiting for their chance.

But, that's just wild speculation at this point. No one knows for sure.

Sure they know. He was a councelor and he often spoke openly about it. He put on a website that a suicide bomber was much like a fellow soilder who jumped on a bomb to save his fellow servicemen.

This has been going on for over 6 month with him. They also said today (witnesses) that he targeted certian people who spoke out against his ideas.

Back