A question for those that defend criminality.

[
Actually, I am advocating Individual freedom with individual responsibility which is individualism - means peace and tranquility to all.

Anarchy is Individual freedom with OUT individual responsibility which is survival of the fittest, which translates into the left side of the collectivist paradigm of "Might makes right", in the pyramid of control.
The problem is, many individuals won't take responsibility.

That is because the system of control (the idea of right from wrong) is corrupt to start with and it was design for the criminals without a conscience to succeed.

That still doesn't change the fact that many people aren't good.

That is because that is what you have been told. Parroting that which is not truth is how propaganda works. If you tell a lie long enough people will believe it as truth. Actually a better form of government is based on "The Articles of Confederation". Coming from Winston Churchill, a collectivist, the statement doesn't surprise me.

OK... You didn't disprove anything.

Because Judaism created the collectivist paradigm using a monotheistic God of collective control (encompassing you) of subjective rules of "God said" which translates into "Government said", or soon to be "One World Government said".

Ah.

The main flaw with your plan is that individuals won't take responsibility.

Werbung:
9sublime : This is not strictly true.

It is the same fraud used by religion, which rely's on your faith. The same fraud of fait money which is not backed by God but by your faith.

9sublime : People sue the government all the time.

In the US, government is immune from prosecution, as per my above example.

9sublime : You drive on the roads, you use the water that comes out of your taps,

And I also own a car, house, and a dog, without the need for a collectivist system of control. There is no service that government provides that a private enterprise can't. In fact, Government is trying to use sub-contracting (Blackwater) to do the illegal thing that aren't allowed, in order to hind their criminality. It is just another religion which is as useless as tits on a bore hog.

For someone that is pushing cannabus, I have a hard time understand your support for criminality.

So, you are saying, because there are sociopathic tyrant criminals everywhere, there is no reason to stop them from sucking your blood?

Let's hope that the mod's are more tolerate than you both were at your Jewish ****-hole.

Awww, JJ, where is the love? I restored your posting privileges a long time ago. Still mad at me?

I'm the only one here from the Jewish ****-hole. I am the only one who has the honor of a sticky at your forum. Besides being decidedly hilarious, it's damned good advertising--a forum you hate that much must be a pretty good place to be. :D

Thanks for the laughs and the free ads. :)

Coyote registered at IRIS but never posted because s/he would actually have had to defend s/he's position.

Jews are scared to death of Individual Sovereignty:cool:
I think Coyote is a guy....he's the one with the small dick who compensates by banning potent men and truthseekers in general.

No, USMC must want to do a "Monica" on ole George......
Welllllll.....I don't think he's that much a fan 'o Lil' Dumbya......but, when JJ said...

Little bushy is criminally insane using the logic, if your neighbor kills my son, I have the right to come kill you.

....that sentiment conflicted with my opinion that, there is no logic (at least, when looking for benefits to the general-population goes) behind most o' what the present-Admin is doing. What the Bush-Admin sells as ideology is merely an average, ordinary, garden-variety Business Plan.....and (as usual), Management is doing really-well!

Why did you ever ban her....and why am I banned....afraid of the truth:D :D

I told you neither one of you are banned. This is why you have such a hard time coherently arguing your position. You don't even know your own position.

I'm flattered that you think I and my tiny forum of about 5 regulars did something to your forum, but we didn't. True, I happily watched the carnage unfold that night but I don't know who those people were any more than you do. Must have been someone else you insulted and degraded that week.

The small penis jokes are old, dude. Remember what happened last time you tried to be funny over that subject? You may have deleted your copy of that cartoon, but I still have mine. :D

asshat1.jpg

Werbung:
Awww, JJ, where is the love? I restored your posting privileges a long time ago. Still mad at me?

I'm the only one here from the Jewish ****-hole. I am the only one who has the honor of a sticky at your forum. Besides being decidedly hilarious, it's damned good advertising--a forum you hate that much must be a pretty good place to be. :D

Thanks for the laughs and the free ads. :)

Wow you actually got a sticky Segep? You must have made a great impression. I hope you didn't make her cry....:D

Back