A question for those that defend criminality.

Werbung:
For someone that is pushing cannabus, I have a hard time understand your support for criminality.

So, you are saying, because there are sociopathic tyrant criminals everywhere, there is no reason to stop them from sucking your blood?

Extreme paranoia is yet another trait of NPR.

And I also own a car, house

I always though crack pots like you called their cars "assault vehicles" and their homes "compounds".

Get with the times kiddo.

Bill,

You are only the right side of the brain of the same Criminal Beast.
bill.jpg

Jenny said:
You are only the right side of the brain of the same Criminal Beast

I send this interesting qoute over to a team of crack cryptologists and they determined, as I suspected, that it's nonsensical drivel coming from a seriously deluded mind.

The problem with self-proclaimed "truthseekers" is they couldn't find the truth if it bit them on the butt.

Yes dummy, another off topic low level ad hom....now of course, since you know what the truth is, and presumably right and wrong, please enlighten us?
Otherwise STFU and exit the thread.....all you're good for is ad hom, so unless you're prepared to join the discussion in a constructive manner, you're just showing your "true" disruptive colours Jew lover.

Duh. I was talking about American Politics Forum. Of course you're banned from FoxyMods. That's a reputable place.

Werbung:
Back