Abused Bus Monitor Now Has a $671,000 Nest-Egg.

Johnny Tremain

I hope some school kids call me fatso or something and elder-abuse me, so I can get a nice windfall like this!

Ha! I hope she has a nice time with all that geetz.
Odd world we live in now!

Justice sometimes takes a strange pathway.

Werbung:
I guess that's a decent outcome. Though I would have let her cain the kids so they get the beating their parents obviously never gave them.

They should have been sentenced to three years in a Catholic Boarding School run by Domincan Nuns.
They would re-arrange their priorities.

It worked with Jake and Elwood Blues.

I saw on the news this morning that the kids were suspended from school for a year. Looks like the parents are going to have to home school, hire tutors or cough up the money for a private school, not to mention the horrific embarrassment. Good lesson for all them and their peers.

I saw on the news this morning that the kids were suspended from school for a year. Looks like the parents are going to have to home school, hire tutors or cough up the money for a private school, not to mention the horrific embarrassment. Good lesson for all them and their peers.

I originally heard one year but saw it was to be two years now. costly lack of good taste. probably too costly.

I originally heard one year but saw it was to be two years now. costly lack of good taste. probably too costly.

Well we don't know if the school had other issues with them, especially that one boy. Calling her fat and ugly was one thing, but he said he wondered what it would feel like if he stuck his knife in her fat belly. They certainly had no remorse or sympathy even after they made her cry. They mocked her for that too.

There was a time--not so long ago--when ANY klid who said that ANYWHERE could reliably expect a lightning fast, solid bitch-slap that would have his ears ringing for an hour from the nearest adult person.

Which is the appropriate response.

There was a time--not so long ago--when ANY klid who said that ANYWHERE could reliably expect a lightning fast, solid bitch-slap that would have his ears ringing for an hour from the nearest adult person.

Which is the appropriate response.

there was a time when children were brought up to never approach that. saw the kid and family, not surprised at the result of their parenting. I'm sure he'll have a mediocre career flipping burgers and sucking the government teat.

Now why isnt the IRS hitting her with an gift tax? Last Year when a Yankee fan caught Derrick Jeters 3000th hit home run ball he asked for nothing in return the Yankees gave him an luxery skybox for rest of season and the IRS hit the fan with an $13,000 gift tax. And some reporter said.,.Doesnt the IRS have better things to do? And MSNBC commentator said i know ,,i know ,, theyre just following what the laws say on the books. Now you know why Honesty isnt the best policy? If i caught any players record breaking ball I WILL NOT GIVE IT BACK NICELY AND HONESTLY!! Until politicans tell the truth and change tax laws and make it equaly fair. Im gonna keep it,,If a player wants it back ill tell him this,,I want a Job with the ballclub,,I want a writen lifetime contract i cannot be fired and my salary is $65,000 a year. That way the IRS cant do crap about it.

Werbung:
Back