America the Gutless

Werbung:
Calm down everyone. No need to insult each other on a personal level, just go back and forth with the information. It does not have to turn into name calling, no matter how insane you might think the other person is.

If you were confident in your views you wouldn't need to be so insulting and aggressive.

You are a very poor ambassador for the US at a time when it needs the very opposite.

If you were confident in your views you wouldn't need to be so insulting and aggressive.

You are a very poor ambassador for the US at a time when it needs the very opposite.

I AM very confident in my views, and while I hate to dissapoint you, this is the way I am ALL the time. I have no truck with losers, idiots, morons, braindead liberals, moonbat conspiracy freaks, or most anyone else that lies for fun and profit, and I have no problem telling anyone exactly how much of an idiot they are, to their faces, and daring them to "break bad" about it.

As far as my being an "Ambassador for the US", BTDT with a RIFLE, and I was always VERY effective in my "negotiations".

If there were WMD the US Government would be parading them in triumph.

Yes, but does them not finding it necessarily mean WMDs weren't there? If you can't find a missing book, does that necessarily mean it's not there? :rolleyes:

I would have thought that was obvious.

The only thing OBVIOUS is your deficient reasoning capability.

Also, they wouldn't have needed to change the story to regime change.

You're going to duck that I said regime change would have happened in any case? OK. :rolleyes:

If your argument is that there are WMD in Iraq but the US just can't find them (as your post above indicates) and that this acquits Bush then I am struggling to not laugh.

It is a shame that you find warfare so easily justified.

And BTW why do you neocons have to be so aggressive and abusive?

It just makes you come across as hysterical.

If your views have any worth you should be able to present them without the chest beating.

And BTW why do you neocons have to be so aggressive and abusive?

It just makes you come across as hysterical.

If your views have any worth you should be able to present them without the chest beating.

My GOD, you are SUCH a wuss, and a totally ignorant one at that! You don't even know the difference between Conservatives and Neocons!

There is a comedian in the UK who went under the name of Dennis Pennis and his schtick was to approach mostly American stars waving a BBC microphone in their face and then making them look stupid with the questions he asked.

When he approached Tony Curtis, resplendent in that blue-rinse wig, he said 'Hey Tony, my job is to make stars look ridiculous but in your case I don't think I need to'.

On this thread I could be Dennis Pennis and you could be Tony Curtis.

Actually, joking aside I kind of feel for you.

You are clearly a dyed-in-the-wool republican who loves the party and you are having to watch it descend into farce. It must be hard watching that which you love implode and be regarded as the achitect of the downfall of the US. So to a certain extent I understand your anger. The pity is that when people are angry they often say very silly things.

There is a comedian in the UK who went under the name of Dennis Pennis and his schtick was to approach mostly American stars waving a BBC microphone in their face and then making them look stupid with the questions he asked.

When he approached Tony Curtis, resplendent in that blue-rinse wig, he said 'Hey Tony, my job is to make stars look ridiculous but in your case I don't think I need to'.

On this thread I could be Dennis Pennis and you could be Tony Curtis.

Actually, a more accurate analogy would be the 1974 Ali/Foreman bout, and you just got your a$$ knocked out.

No they're not! Some of those were AFTER the '03 invasion! But what's worse is that you fail to comprehend the fact that it doesn't matter.
Yeah.....I know.....that's what Lil' Dumbya said....and, why his @ss is in so much hot-water, presently.

Georgie Jr. is the Poster Child for the concept: If You Tell A Lie, Often-Enough, People Actually Believe It's True!! (....but, I don't need to explain that concept, to you! :rolleyes: )

Werbung:
You are clearly a dyed-in-the-wool republican who loves the party and you are having to watch it descend into farce. It must be hard watching that which you love implode and be regarded as the achitect of the downfall of the US. So to a certain extent I understand your anger. The pity is that when people are angry they often say very silly things.

And again you demonstrate a complete lack of comprehension. I'm a conservative, specifically what is known as a paleo-conservative, or if you prefer a strict-constructionist, you know, the same type of man who kicked the sh!t out of the silly little tea drinkers. You also mistake determination and clarity of purpose for anger, and that mistake can get you killed.

The only thing that is imploding is the democrats, and if Obama is elected, it will totally destroy the Democrat Party for at least the next 50 years. Look at what happened following just one term of Carter! 8 years of conservatism followed by 4 years of neocon accommodation, which led to 8 years of Clinton. His only saving grace, and the only reason he got re-elected is because he was a moderate of the old school variety, but like all moderates he managed to screw it up, and his idiot VP didn't have the juice, so we elected a Texan. Frankly, if it hadn't been for 9-11 President Bush would have been a "one-term" wonder, but we've always been reticent to change horses in the middle of a war, so we gave him a pass.

Sooo, here we are, faced with a VERY moderate Republican and a Communist, and as usual, the average American MORON, who has absolutely NO Cucking Flue, is running around with their hands out asking "what's in it for me", and the bastard son of a Kenyan is telling them exactly what they want to hear, and as usual, the Dims are dumb enough to believe it, while the war hero is telling them what they NEED to hear, and as usual, the brain dead lib bots don't like it one bit.

Like I said in the original piece, a part of me actually hopes that the Commie wins, and that he pulls the troops out before the mission is finished, and that as a result we ARE attacked, preferably at one of the libs "surrender parties", and that a few THOUSAND of you gutless, worthless, piece of SH!T, brain dead liberals are killed by those "peace loving Muslims" that you are so enamored of!

Back