An interesting insight on the muslim mind

dogtowner

Staff member
not surprising but stunning proof of their feigned outrage

Imagine that the Church of the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem – the traditional site of the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus – has been taken over by Cromwellian Puritans. The new owners of the shrine plan to send bulldozers in, replacing the old church with a monstrous building resembling a concrete spaceship. This is so pilgrims can pray without being distracted by “superstitious” icons. Also, the Old City will be buried under hotels that make Vegas look like Venice.

It wouldn’t happen, would it? Christians would fight to the death to preserve Jerusalem. So would Jews and Muslims. And, for once, they’d have the support of secular politicians and scholars, horrified by the prospect of an act of cultural vandalism unprecedented in modern times.
Unprecedented until now, that is. The long-cherished ambition of Saudi Arabia’s ruling Wahhabi sect to smash up the ancient buildings of Mecca and Medina is nearing fruition.

In Mecca, the house of one of Mohammed’s wives has been demolished to make space for public lavatories. His birthplace may disappear, too, as part of King Abdullah’s scheme to complement the skyscrapers and shopping malls with a Grand Mosque fashioned from the same materials as a multi-storey car park in Wolverhampton.

As for Islam’s second holiest place, the city of Medina, a recent article by Jerome Taylor in the Independent revealed a megalomaniac plan to pull down three 7th-century mosques. Taylor added: “Ten years ago, a mosque which belonged to the Prophet’s grandson was dynamited. Pictures of the demolition that were secretly taken and smuggled out of the kingdom showed the religious police celebrating.”

Only a small minority of the world’s billion Muslims are Wahhabis, despite the tens of billions of petrodollars spent by the Saudis propagating their creed. (Bosnia, for example, is now littered with Saudi-style mosques, replacing the graceful Ottoman architecture that Wahhabis detest.) Many pilgrims to Mecca are revolted by the marriage of Puritanism and greed they find there. Yet protests are scattered and muted. Why?

One answer is that the House of Saud, though widely hated, is also feared: its wealth and terrorist connections make it unlikely that, say, a Pakistani politician would speak openly about the desecration of the Hajj.

The West can hardly complain about such gutlessness: this year’s Hajj exhibition at the British Museum was creepily sanitised – no mention of bulldozers or the 2,000ft clock tower built right next to the Kaaba, the black cube-shaped building that is the centrepiece of Islamic devotions.

But what sticks in the craw is the hypocrisy of Muslims who throw a fit if Israeli archaeologists carry out non-intrusive work underneath the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem, “Islam’s third holiest place”, as we’re constantly reminded. Such anger would be more convincing if the first and second holy sites weren’t being ploughed up by a police state. Likewise, are cartoons of Mohammed really more offensive than reducing the remains of his life to rubble?

As one Middle East expert put it to me: “Jews disturbing the Dome of the Rock fits into an anti-Western narrative, so Muslims can cope with that. The Saudi destruction of Mecca doesn’t fit into that narrative, and so there’s virtual silence.” Something worth bearing in mind, perhaps, when you wonder why the murder of Muslims by Muslims in Darfur or Syria provokes only limited outrage in the Islamic world.

Werbung:
Islam is a cult of personality rooted in the Dark Ages. It has not changed much.
It's principal reason for existing is to subjugate women for men to use, abuse and murder at will.
It really is--as simple as that. All under the euphemism of "protecting" them.
What is their concept of a heavenly reward?

The intrigue and mysteries that comprise it's present, past and future are all willy-nilly.
Without reason or purpose--other than the above. Primitive--in the extreme.
It is the all-male world of the primates--like apes in the wild.
It understands NOTHING but incomprehensible brutality and retribution.
The only way to defend against it is--return every single act with far more massive violence until one side is obliterated.
That is the set of rules they have laid out.
Like it--or not.

Every year, Arab news networks run a concocted story about the Doom of Rock being "invaded" by armed Zionists to fan the flames of anti-Israel sentiments among the Palestinians and the site's Arab ownership is a very sensitive issue which Arab propagandists are taking advantage of to provoke violence against Israel.

...complement the skyscrapers and shopping malls with a Grand Mosque fashioned from the same materials as a multi-storey car park in Wolverhampton.

I have long thought that the best way to oppose Islam is simply to get the kids hooked on rock n roll and bluejeans, etc. I suspect that Muslims agree.

It's principal reason for existing is to subjugate women for men to use, abuse and murder at will.
It really is--as simple as that. All under the euphemism of "protecting" them.
What is their concept of a heavenly reward?.

Is that really the principal reason for its existence? Does anyone have any alternative theories to debate?

I had a sociology professor who taught the concept of economic determinism which states that whatever people do will be determined on some level by the money. If subjugating women brings in the money for those who champion that idea then it will be so. If on the other hand those who like that idea always end up broke then no one will champion that idea. When I look at Bin Laden for example he was a rich dude who lost his fortune because of the west then he rallied supporters and raised a lot of cash by opposing the west. When I look at Imams they all have their supporters and they all raise money. They will advance any part of the religion that brings in the bucks.

Islam does today exactly what Christianity used to do and has been forced to moderate

What is hilarious is one religious group attacking another

You're all insane with your hate filled bullshit designed to control and impoverish people

Islam does today exactly what Christianity used to do and has been forced to moderate

What is hilarious is one religious group attacking another

You're all insane with your hate filled bullshit designed to control and impoverish people

I see we are now under Obama-Bot attack here.
They are coming out of the woodwork everywhere.

I love religious fundamentalist Americans scoffing at religious fundamentalists from the middle east

And the venom....with no concept of the immense hypocrisy

All religion is for imbeciles

I love religious fundamentalist Americans scoffing at religious fundamentalists from the middle east

And the venom....with no concept of the immense hypocrisy

All religion is for imbeciles

I see now what is damaging you--God himself is punishing you.
Good luck with that.

I think the beating of women to death and blowing oneself up is troubling about the islamic "imbeciles". To most folks.

The US killed a million Iraqi civilians burning many to death with white phosphorous

A stealth bomber is the same as a suicide bomber

Except the suicide bomber has more courage

The US killed a million Iraqi civilians burning many to death with white phosphorous

A stealth bomber is the same as a suicide bomber

Except the suicide bomber has more courage (disgusting statement)

How many did Saddam kill?
Did we remove him?
As always--your islamic numbers are wrong.

The US helped Saddam achieve power

The US killed far more Iraqis than he did

The US imprisons children

The US executes innocent people

The US tortures innocent people

The US imprisons innocent people without rial

The US has huge numbers of religious fundamentalist who preach pro life and wage war

I need to vomit

Oh and the US was founded on genocide which it then later sold to the people through the medium of Hollywood westerns

This would be like the German film industry making films about how the Jews persecuted the nazis

The US helped Saddam achieve power

The US killed far more Iraqis than he did

The US imprisons children

The US executes innocent people

The US tortures innocent people

The US imprisons innocent people without rial

The US has huge numbers of religious fundamentalist who preach pro life and wage war

I need to vomit

Then please--don't come here--stay in the mosque.

Werbung:
Back