AOC linked to bridge and tunnel closing

Werbung:
so what role exactly did she do in this specific action? "linked to" is the usual right wing vague weasel word when they have nothing else. lol

of course aoc is another of your obessions you frantically search for anything "linked" to her. lol

so what role exactly did she do in this specific action? "linked to" is the usual right wing vague weasel word when they have nothing else. lol
I do not know lug nut I didn't write or cover the story , perhaps you need to contact the paper to find out . Weasel words your the one using weasel words trying to deny she is linked to these groups .

I do not know lug nut I didn't write or cover the story , perhaps you need to contact the paper to find out . Weasel words your the one using weasel words trying to deny she is linked to these groups .

no, you just started a thread with her name in the headline, but you dont know anything about it. lol.

so you are an obsessed *****.

and didn't you read the story? if so you'd know the answer, it was just another right wing smear piece with no evidence aoc had anything to do personally with this action.

no, you just started a thread with her name in the headline, but you dont know anything about it. lol.

so you are an obsessed *****.

and didn't you read the story? if so you'd know the answer, it was just another right wing smear piece with no evidence aoc had anything to do personally with this action.
Yes I do know about it . You can read it just like i did. Do you expect fine details if so then explain why Joe and hunter story chanfed so much what 5 times now lol your a ***** lug nut

Yes I do know about it . You can read it just like i did. Do you expect fine details if so then explain why Joe and hunter story chanfed so much what 5 times now lol your a ***** lug nut

so aoc had nothing to do with this bidge closing in any specific personal way.
yet you put her name in the headline? lol.
what an obsessed ***** you are

Linked? Lol
You right wing morons love weasel words

You are linked to every murder by an American b3cause you are an American citizen, same ***** logic lol
Nope only a real ***** would say that.
She joined the group is part of it .there is a different difference and your still a *****

Werbung:
Nope only a real ***** would say that.
She joined the group is part of it .there is a different difference and your still a *****
You could move from your town hut you didn't so you are linked to all crimes in your own
You chose to live there, correct? Yes or no?

Back