AOC linked to bridge and tunnel closing

So you can't even name a single Democrat school official who covers up rapes
You must enjoy looking stupid
You most surely are as there have been several cases in recent times . But your a ***** and a narcissist so you cant be wrong hey.

ttps://www.usatoday.com/story/news/education/2022/06/02/schools-students-federal-rights-rape-cases/9775181002/

Well lug nut do you need more links to prove there is a problem ? *****

You forget ***** I worked in the school system and handled sexual assault cases .

Werbung:
You most surely are as there have been several cases in recent times . But your a ***** and a narcissist so you cant be wrong hey.

ttps://www.usatoday.com/story/news/education/2022/06/02/schools-students-federal-rights-rape-cases/9775181002/

Well lug nut do you need more links to prove there is a problem ? *****

You forget ***** I worked in the school system and handled sexual assault cases .
I don't see who they voted for, *****
But hadtert was clearly a republican felon sex offender

Your bf claimed leftist were covering up school rapes
As always the lying ***** can't name any
LOL I did and you do not like the truth of the matter you made out like it was a limited one or 2 time thing rare its not ***** its happens fairly often. NOW you claimed science is 99.999 right now prove it ***** give links . If You can not then stfu and leave others alone you *****

Here is a name that should go down in infamy for egregious violations of little girls' and their parents' rights:
Scott Ziegler

Loudoun County School District Breaks Silence on Transgender Sexual Assault Case (yahoo.com) 10-13-21

Loudoun County School District Breaks Silence on Transgender Sexual Assault Case
he's a democrat? you have his voting record?

but we know hastert was a republican and a sex offender, and you morons made him speaker of the house.

he's a democrat? you have his voting record?

but we know hastert was a republican and a sex offender, and you morons made him speaker of the house.
He must be Democrat. Garland's jack-booted enforcers arrested the girl's innocent father who protested against the crime instead of the pervert who allowed the crime and then covered it up.

He must be Democrat. Garland's jack-booted enforcers arrested the girl's innocent father who protested against the crime instead of the pervert who allowed the crime and then covered it up.
Must be? Because you say so? As if we should believe a lying ***** lol

Werbung:
I know no such thing
Yes you do do not lie you only point of being here is because your a narcist love to argue any point especially if it makes Christians or America or constatives look bad. You have a ego the size of the moon and are a coward in real life but get tuff on line

Back