AOC linked to bridge and tunnel closing

Werbung:
You keep using the word "prove" but I don't think you fully understand the methods and conditions necessary to provide 'proof."
you sure dont. lol. you keep claiming this "massive fraud" and yet you can't win a single court case.
hahahahahahahahahahhaha

School officials who cover up rapes of girls in girls' bathrooms by self-identifying 'females' with erect male organs still active.

who are you talking about? one person? a handful out of 350 million people in the us? of course that happens from time to time, but its not commonplace unless you can prove it is. but you won't.

just like the catholic church covered up rapes for so many years. now that was a huge worldwide organization, not just a random person or two.

who are you talking about? one person? a handful out of 350 million people in the us? of course that happens from time to time, but its not commonplace unless you can prove it is. but you won't.

just like the catholic church covered up rapes for so many years. now that was a huge worldwide organization, not just a random person or two.
No your all wrong again ***** . Were talking a organized effort by liberal progressive teachers to influence children into being trans and hiding inform the parents. Its more then just a few and yep there are 350 million or so in America but they are not all teachers lug nut you *****.

Let's reexamine your question:

molesting is illegal, who doesn't support that? duh

I answered your question by pointing out there are those among Democrats who do support that nonsense.

I answered your question by pointing out there are those among Democrats who do support that nonsense.
Hes a ***** and in denial , he knows its going on and more then likely supports it as he has a tendency to support perverts and radicals and anti Americans.

N
No your all wrong again ***** . Were talking a organized effort by liberal progressive teachers to influence children into being trans and hiding inform the parents. Its more then just a few and yep there are 350 million or so in America but they are not all teachers lug nut you *****.
NO he was talking about school officials covering up rapes, *****
You should pay more attention to what your boyfriend posts so you don't look so stupid

How many I asked? And you think only dems do that? The catholic church wax fullmof democrats? Duh

Remember former republican speaker if the house hastert ... convicted sex offender, voted into third highest office in the country by fellow republicans

How many I asked? And you think only dems do that? The catholic church wax fullmof democrats? Duh

Remember former republican speaker if the house hastert ... convicted sex offender, voted into third highest office in the country by fellow republicans
I condemn all molesters, whether leftist government school administrators, political party affiliates, or religious barbarians.

Werbung:
I condemn all molesters, whether leftist government school administrators, political party affiliates, or religious barbarians.
So you can't even name a single Democrat school official who covers up rapes
You must enjoy looking stupid

Back