Biden lies so much he even lies about his sons death

Werbung:

Is he lying or delusional or suffering from dementia ? Its got to be one of the 3 .
Thus should be of greater concern when you offer an unbiased link.

Is joe possibly lying about his death to get peoples symphony or for political reasons ? If so he's one dirty disrespectful bastard.
Who knows he's either

Is joe possibly lying about his death to get peoples symphony or for political reasons ? If so he's one dirty disrespectful bastard.
Who knows he's either
Joe might be an idiot like Trump but he's the POTUS and you can suck eggs.

The link is to show you always quote right wing sources. Try CNN.

Because he blames his sons brain cancer on burn pits in Iraq, moron, as easily found via 5 seconds of googling

Not a lie moron

God you are stupid

Who knows he's either
On a more humourous note, there are bus loads of Maga nut cases starting their porridge for their peaceful protests.

I'll bet they don't do that again.

On a more humourous note, there are bus loads of Maga nut cases starting their porridge for their peaceful protests.

I'll bet they don't do that again.
Texas attorney general Paxton to be impeached.

He's a republican btw TAT.
One of your sanctamonious religious mob.

Poor boriz trying to compare other things in a vaine effort downplay the lying moron Biden delusional lies about his son

The nan thinks his son died in irq when he died years after he was in military of cancer. No wonder he's called lying biden

Poor boriz trying to compare other things in a vaine effort downplay the lying moron Biden delusional lies about his son

The nan thinks his son died in irq when he died years after he was in military of cancer. No wonder he's called lying biden
My God you are so stupid
I explained what he said and why it wasn't a lie

You aren't smart enough to be a moron!

Werbung:
Back