Bidens linked to special Chinese communist party loan, forgivable and no interest

Werbung:
Lol more then likely a pay off the loan isnt illegal but the reason for it more then likely was , You know it that's how the bidens got their 31 million from China doing favors pay to0 play
Give us just one thing that you think is true , You can't even do that.

Give us just one thing that you think is true , You can't even do that.
Of course I can but you will say its a lie or Im crazy or it couldn't happen you already know that.

I think that hunter Biden sold access to his father or would influence him . Now did Joe know ? Well hunter has said he had to give half the money he made to his dad . And there is a money trail to follow and links such as e mails and things joe did that benefited Russia the Ukraine and China .
Add in the fact that both Joe and hunter are pathological liars

Of course I can but you will say its a lie or Im crazy or it couldn't happen you already know that.

I think that hunter Biden sold access to his father or would influence him . Now did Joe know ? Well hunter has said he had to give half the money he made to his dad . And there is a money trail to follow and links such as e mails and things joe did that benefited Russia the Ukraine and China .

"pathological liars"? lol.

so where is this "money trail"? all those millions and you morons can't find it? ha

Werbung:

This bOZOs truth starts with "I think" you just have to laugh, this is so easy, Support this comment of yours
"Well hunter has said he had to give half the money he made to his dad ." The only thing out there is this lie below. I'm asuming that is what he is talking about. This liar proves my point , if a right wing says it it is either a lie or distortion. The ultimate joke though is his attempt to give us something that is true , a real fact he starts with "I thinK" What a hoot. I think I will call him (I think) from now on.
ohunter.pngff with I think

Attachments

• hunter.png
    hunter.png
    55 KB · Views: 1
Back