Bidens linked to special Chinese communist party loan, forgivable and no interest

Werbung:
How would I know and you certainly don't know. How do you know for certain it was not paid back or if a loan was made in the first place. We have no evidence but hear say.
Hear say yes people ofen get convicted over it when there's enough .
Yes we all should get a loan from china with no interest that you dont have to pay back. Happens all the time

Yes pull out the old what about trump card as if it makes the bribes ok that the bidens took and sold out America for . %.4 million is nothing to trump hes a billionaire . hey you were one of one of the guys who said trump had classified documents to sell if I recall right .

So you got any evidence he was paid for favors ? was he giving his son half his salary like hunter claims . Sid he sell American oil or natural gas to China did the chinese give him diamonds and hookers like they did Biden .
The point is you are a right-winger so what you say is a obviously a lie, mine isn't a lie scum bag got caught.

Hear say yes people ofen get convicted over it when there's enough .
Yes we all should get a loan from china with no interest that you dont have to pay back. Happens all the time
By the way, where's the crime idiot. Getting a loan has never been a crime.

This guy is a clown , look into it and you will find out it is nothing but q anon bullshit.

Yes pull out the old what about trump card as if it makes the bribes ok that the bidens took and sold out America for . %.4 million is nothing to trump hes a billionaire . hey you were one of one of the guys who said trump had classified documents to sell if I recall right .

So you got any evidence he was paid for favors ? was he giving his son half his salary like hunter claims . Sid he sell American oil or natural gas to China did the chinese give him diamonds and hookers like they did Biden .

who "sold out america" moron? be specific, not stupid. lol

Werbung:
Yes it's normal for the Chinese to loan money to people without collateral that they don't have to pay back and don't have to pay interest on makes you wonder doesn't it or you that naive
Idiot, that is not the question , the question is what's the crime.

Back