Bill Maher used the N word last night on HBO!

Werbung:
this is what open considers a "link"

went to HBO site earlier and that show did not appear to be up yet. saw a few clips here and there but I prefer the real deal to avoid editing.

but this is not the first time for Bill, did it on Larry King in 2010.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLn-4iBczzU

A couple of days too late! I brought that 2010 interview with Larry King in a previous post ( #11 in this thread) two days ago. . .but Bill Maher didn't use the N word TOWARD someone. so even that doesn't qualify as insulting anyone.

And the U-tube video may not be up yet, but the video of the 11/11/11 last show of the season is available, and I ALSO provided those links (including the WRITTEN record fot thse who "don't like videos!"

A couple of days too late! I brought that 2010 interview with Larry King in a previous post ( #11 in this thread) two days ago. . .but Bill Maher didn't use the N word TOWARD someone. so even that doesn't qualify as insulting anyone.

And the U-tube video may not be up yet, but the video of the 11/11/11 last show of the season is available, and I ALSO provided those links (including the WRITTEN record fot thse who "don't like videos!"

Correction: here is the link to the "New rule" segment of the 11/11/11 Bill Maher show. the two other segments can be found on HBO also.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qj9G5dXG93s

The famous name "******head" (NOT the "N" word as stated by Steve, but the name of Perry's ranch can be heard mentionned in the Monologue (or introduction) segment.

Anybody who doesn't remember the tirades Rush threw at Hillary and all leaders in the left is just being silly. I could care less also, but I'm not going to waste my time downloading tarabytes of video and voice to prove something as obvious at this.

Anybody who doesn't remember the tirades Rush threw at Hillary and all leaders in the left is just being silly. I could care less also, but I'm not going to waste my time downloading tarabytes of video and voice to prove something as obvious at this.

to be fair she deserved it after all the people her and Bill had murdered....:rolleyes:

Is it just me or is this thread, which was big joke to begin with, is just prolinging and amplifying BS?

I vote to put an end to this embarrassing display of organic ferilizer!

Tata!:)

this is what open considers a "link"

went to HBO site earlier and that show did not appear to be up yet. saw a few clips here and there but I prefer the real deal to avoid editing.

but this is not the first time for Bill, did it on Larry King in 2010.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLn-4iBczzU

And He said it on HBO too. Oh yeah when IMUS called a womens basketball team a bunch of nippy nappy hoes and jiggaboos MSNBC fired him,,When Juan Williams said Americans are scared of Muslims on the plane NPR fired him. Now Where was CBS on the stupid letterman joke on Bristol Palin being knocked up by Derrick Jeter at Yankee Stadium? Now Where was HBO on the Stupid Maher comment calling Cain an Ape and Michelle Bachmann a *****? Where were they?

Correction: here is the link to the "New rule" segment of the 11/11/11 Bill Maher show. the two other segments can be found on HBO also.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qj9G5dXG93s

The famous name "******head" (NOT the "N" word as stated by Steve, but the name of Perry's ranch can be heard mentionned in the Monologue (or introduction) segment.

Thats not the first 10 Minutes of the Show! Go to the First 10 minutes of the show and youll see it. Right HBO wont allow you to see it. They wont allow You Tube to release it. So show me a link on the first 10 minutes of the show and youll see he called Cain a N Word.

Thats not the first 10 Minutes of the Show! Go to the First 10 minutes of the show and youll see it. Right HBO wont allow you to see it. They wont allow You Tube to release it. So show me a link on the first 10 minutes of the show and youll see he called Cain a N Word.

HBO doesn't have a full show, just segments. I guess they know better with Bill.

I gave you a link to the first ten minutes of the show! It is called "Monologue," and this is where Maher used the name "******head" as in Perry's ranch, he NEVER used the N word alone, and didn't even huse the "******head" name when he was talking about Cain.
But here is the link again:

Bill Maher Monologue last show of season November 11 2011 - Kick ...
rackjite.com/.../8546-Bill-Maher-Monologue-last-show-of-season-No...

The WHOLE of Bill Maher 11/11/11 show is on the web. . .in three pieces: The Monologue (or introduction), the Bill Maher "New Rule," and the middle part (Real time with Bill Maher) were 5 guests sit around the table with him and discuss different issues (including several of the GOP candidates.

Steveox, you were WRONG. It's time for you to grow up and face up to a mistake. . .not make it worse!

Werbung:
HBO doesn't have a full show, just segments. I guess they know better with Bill.

Both "New Rule" and "Overtime" from the 11/11/11 show are on HBO.
I provided a site for the 11/11/11 monologue. . .twice!

If you can't find it, it's your problem. Unless you think all information should be spoon fed to you?

Back