Bill Maher used the N word last night on HBO!

Werbung:
Both "New Rule" and "Overtime" from the 11/11/11 show are on HBO.
I provided a site for the 11/11/11 monologue. . .twice!

If you can't find it, it's your problem. Unless you think all information should be spoon fed to you?

I saw you managed to post a link, a red letter day to be sure. Hopefully we can expect this routinely now.

I found segments but what I want is the entire show, uncut. Its more painful to watch, man has he lost his comedic touch he was sort of amusing years ago, but needed.

Where do you find these? I had not heard about that joke, which was just sick and gross. I already thought he was a sleaze ball but now I really think that was an insult to sleaze balls. The way those women just dismissed it was equally sick!

like I said he used to be amusing, now ?

Where do you find these? I had not heard about that joke, which was just sick and gross. I already thought he was a sleaze ball but now I really think that was an insult to sleaze balls. The way those women just dismissed it was equally sick!

Then don't listen to him!

That joke is almost a year old. . .and it was NEVER met to be a SERIOUS suggestion! Elizabeth had already belly ached about it just after it happened, but she used Bill Maher's visit to the View (intended to discuss Penn State situation) to monopolize the conversation. . .

She is really not very smart. . .very pretty, but not very smart! If she didn't like the joke a year ago. . .why did she want to bring it back and spread it to a VERY DIFFERENT group of listeners?

Another pretty face who just can't stand to be ignored!

and the blond bimbo got her facts wrong as normal...but facts don't matter.

And He said it on HBO too. Oh yeah when IMUS called a womens basketball team a bunch of nippy nappy hoes and jiggaboos MSNBC fired him,,When Juan Williams said Americans are scared of Muslims on the plane NPR fired him. Now Where was CBS on the stupid letterman joke on Bristol Palin being knocked up by Derrick Jeter at Yankee Stadium? Now Where was HBO on the Stupid Maher comment calling Cain an Ape and Michelle Bachmann a *****? Where were they?

Thanks, Steve. My garden had never been this green.

Bill has not been funny for years and years. He is a crusty bitter old man now and that is about all he is, but there was a time he was very funny!

They just dont have the guts to fire him. CBS had the guts to fire Dan Rather, But did have the guts to fire David Letterman. Like Remember Dennis Miller? Why did HBO let him go? He was Funny and he didnt insult anybody. The reason was Dennis Miller is a conservitive republican. Bill Maher is just a liberal assinine moron.

When she was released it was not known about the Rape at the time..Just that she was held hostage. She states it as if it was known at the time.

Ah I see what you mean. Had he not answered the question later in the interview the way he did, I would have said I changed my mind.

But then later in the interview she asked Bill if you had the chance to do the joke over again would you. He never said no, not with what I know now. He hesitated for a while, she asked again then he hesitated again then he finally said no I would not if I knew you were going to ruin the first segment asking me about it.

They just dont have the guts to fire him. CBS had the guts to fire Dan Rather, But did have the guts to fire David Letterman. Like Remember Dennis Miller? Why did HBO let him go? He was Funny and he didnt insult anybody. The reason was Dennis Miller is a conservitive republican. Bill Maher is just a liberal assinine moron.

I don't know if it’s about having guts. Some people want this type of humor and if there is a market for it HBO will provide Bill :)

Though I agree with you that Maher is just a liberal asinine moron and I don't watch his show, some people probably pay for HBO just to see him...

Werbung:
Ah I see what you mean. Had he not answered the question later in the interview the way he did, I would have said I changed my mind.

But then later in the interview she asked Bill if you had the chance to do the joke over again would you. He never said no, not with what I know now. He hesitated for a while, she asked again then he hesitated again then he finally said no I would not if I knew you were going to ruin the first segment asking me about it.

Do you have any idea of what humor is?

I don't think Bill Maher is Catholic, and I don't think Elizabetbqualifies as a priest. And the setting was not that of a confessional.

Elizabeth already made a big show out of and old issue (for the second time!), And it was past time to move on WITH humor . . . Rather then the whole show being stuck in a subject that WAS NOT the subject of the day (hadn't been for almost a year), just because Ms. elizabeth wanted to remain at the center of the convesation and in control.

This clever and funny answer by Bill Maher allowed the other hosts to use humor also to move the show forward to subjects more of actuality and more interesting than Elizabeth.

Back