bin Laden recites Democratic talking points in new video

USMC the Almighty

Bin Laden: "It has now become clear to you and the entire world the impotence of the democratic system and how it plays with the interests of the peoples and their blood by sacrificing soldiers and populations to achieve the interests of the major corporations."

He also commented on the two ways to end the war: "The first is from our side, and it is to continue to escalate the killing and fighting against you," bin Laden says, according to the transcript published by ABC. The second is to do away with the American democratic system of government (i.e. cut and run).

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070907/ap_on_go_ot/us_bin_laden

In addition to using the DNC talking points about "the interests of major corporations", bin Laden addresses the American people directly saying: "People of America: the world is following your news in regards to your invasion of Iraq, for people have recently come to know that, after several years of tragedies of this war, the vast majority of you want it stopped.

"Thus, you elected the Democratic Party for this purpose, but the Democrats haven't made a move worth mentioning. On the contrary, they continue to agree to the spending of tens of billions to continue the killing and war there."

"To conclude," bin Laden says, "I invite you to embrace Islam."

http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5jF-I3mpEsoYVjKQpyZgEH-BxV5Qw

Bin Laden also spoke to the ongoing situation in Iraq throughout the tape, heavily criticizing the Bush administration.

bin Laden says to the American people, "you made one of your greatest mistakes, in that you neither brought to account nor punished those who waged this war, not even the most violent of its murderers, [former Defense Secretary Donald] Rumsfeld…"

"You permitted Bush to complete his first term, and stranger still, chose him for a second term, which gave him a clear mandate from you -- with your full knowledge and consent -- to continue to murder our people in Iraq and Afghanistan. Then you claim to be innocent! The innocence of yours is like my innocence of the blood of your sons on the 11th -- were I to claim such a thing."

Bin Laden says President Bush's words echo "neoconservatives like Cheney, Rumsfeld, and Richard Perle."

He goes on to call Noam Chomsky "among one of the most capable of those from your own side," and mentions global warming and "the Kyoto accord."

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalradar/osama_bin_laden/index.html

So to recap -- Global Warming, Kyoto Treaty, Noam Chomsky, "neoconservatives", American people mandating end to the war...he probably even mentioned somewhere the need for universal healthcare.

Sounds like Osama and most of the Democrats have the same speechwriter.

Werbung:
You forgot to add that it's been a Republican regime that has allowed Osama to run so free and easy these past 6 years. Why?, because we've been occupied in a Republican war in Iraq.

Not really sure what this has to do with anything, but I'll respond anyway.

Free and easy? In all liklihood, he's hiding in a cave somewhere in NW Pakistan. Now, you won't get any support from me. I think President Bush screwed up royally in the Tora Bora mountains and I do wish he would dedicate more resources to going after Osama, but I find Clinton and Berger to be at fault in rejecting the capture of Osama on at least two occassions.

However, I think it's silly to assume that the Iraq War is the reason we haven't caught bin Laden. And further, what's with your insistence that Iraq is a "Republican" war? Some 30 Democratic senators (including some of your beloved presidential candidates) and some 80 Democratic members of the House also voted for this war.

You forgot to add that it's been a Republican regime that has allowed Osama to run so free and easy these past 6 years. Why?, because we've been occupied in a Republican war in Iraq.

Good post but they won't ever accept any responsibility.

But how can they really? They won't admit it but deep down inside they know. Their side lied about Iraq being involved in 9-11... lied about Hussein's nuclear program... lied about the Iraqis stockpiling WMD's... invaded a sovereign country under false pretense.

All the time Bin Laden has been roaming around between Afghanistan and Pakistan. Heck Clinton got much closer to killing him than anyone else has and this huge fandango by Bush (while mostly in the wrong country I'll grant you but in the same general part of the world) has what a couple hundred thousand troops and still no Bin Laden?

Hey you know at this point I'm almost glad the administration is stuck on stupid. I mean I do feel sorry for the troops and the $10,000,000,000 (TEN BILLION) per month in taxpayer money hemorrhage but if this is what it takes to wake everyone up that the Republicans have got to be removed in large numbers... so be it!

However, I think it's silly to assume that the Iraq War is the reason we haven't caught bin Laden. And further, what's with your insistence that Iraq is a "Republican" war? Some 30 Democratic senators (including some of your beloved presidential candidates) and some 80 Democratic members of the House also voted for this war.

If just a portion of the resources used in Iraq had been used in going after Osama, who knows what might have happened. As for the Democrats who voted for the war, you're correct, I can't countenance their votes.

Hey you know at this point I'm almost glad the administration is stuck on stupid. I mean I do feel sorry for the troops and the $10,000,000,000 (TEN BILLION) per month in taxpayer money hemorrhage but if this is what it takes to wake everyone up that the Republicans have got to be removed in large numbers... so be it!

This is really incredible. I don't think I've ever seen someone be so outwardly partisan. Let me make sure I've got this correct -- you don't mind 10 billion dollars a month and 3000 American lives being spent in what you believe is an unjust war because it will cost a few politicians their seats in the next election cycle?

The Democrats are no better than the Republicans and they have only proved that since last November. Their just more big government bureaucracy, more "Washington as usual", politics and party before country. The political system in this country is seriously broken and this kind of partisan hackery that you've displayed does nothing to help.

The Democrats are no better than the Republicans and they have only proved that since last November. Their just more big government bureaucracy, more "Washington as usual", politics and party before country. The political system in this country is seriously broken and this kind of partisan hackery that you've displayed does nothing to help.

And one other thing -- videos of Osama bin Laden goose stepping with the Democrats isn't going to help their political chances.

This is really incredible. I don't think I've ever seen someone be so outwardly partisan. Let me make sure I've got this correct -- you don't mind 10 billion dollars a month and 3000 American lives being spent in what you believe is an unjust war because it will cost a few politicians their seats in the next election cycle?

No that's not what I said at all!

It's not hard... follow along this time...

I'm saying that the Democrats have done all they can short of completely cutting off funds and gambling that the insane brotherhood of Bush/Cheney might just let our troops in the field do without for a while just as they did with armor instead of immediately starting a redeployment.

The incredible thing is that 70% or more of Americans want this redeployment and the Republicans continue to thumb their noses at the country because they still retain enough votes to block Democratic efforts plus they have their buddy George standing by with the veto pen in case any positive action gets past their obstruction!

Bush grew this government monster not the Dems this time my friend. You own this one.

America wants change. They have good reason to want it. And they'll get their chance in a little over a year. Stuck on stupid isn't a strategy. Redeploying our brave troops out of harms way by stopping this ridiculous Nation Building campaign and turning up the heat where Bin Laden really is... is!!!

And one other thing -- videos of Osama bin Laden goose stepping with the Democrats isn't going to help their political chances.

The only party that's done anything close to "goose stepping" has been the Republicans, with the fascist Bush-Cheney regime. I think the majority of the public now understands that.

No that's not what I said at all!

It's not hard... follow along this time...

I'm saying that the Democrats have done all they can short of completely cutting off funds and gambling that the insane brotherhood of Bush/Cheney might just let our troops in the field do without for a while just as they did with armor instead of immediately starting a redeployment.

The incredible thing is that 70% or more of Americans want this redeployment and the Republicans continue to thumb their noses at the country because they still retain enough votes to block Democratic efforts plus they have their buddy George standing by with the veto pen in case any positive action gets past their obstruction!

Bush grew this government monster not the Dems this time my friend. You own this one.

America wants change. They have good reason to want it. And they'll get their chance in a little over a year. Stuck on stupid isn't a strategy. Redeploying our brave troops out of harms way by stopping this ridiculous Nation Building campaign and turning up the heat where Bin Laden really is... is!!!

Nail! Head! The Repubs will desperately try to blame others for their malfeasance and incompetence. Anything rational that the Dems try to do is spun and twisted by the neo-con propaganda machine until it looks nothing like the original intent. An orderly withdrawal is called "cut-and-run", withholding funds for an unjust war is "leaving our troops to die in the desert", how freaking partisan can Repubs get??

And this is where you're wrong. Dennis Kucinich and Mike Gravel are two Democrats who have a plan to end the war immediately. The Democrats who claim they "don't have the votes" are copping out for political reasons.

No argument from me here.

I agree America want's change. I want change but I have absolutely no reason to believe that the Democrats represent anything but more big government "Washington as usual" bureaucracy.

As I've said before, the system is broken. Washington isn't working right now. As such, I don't think it's a good idea to put a party in charge that wants to turn over even more to the government (such as our health). I believe that the conservative Republicans are closer to reality in their core doctrine of low taxes, small government, entrepeneurship and private sector job stimulation.

USMC the Almighty;21845]And this is where you're wrong. Dennis Kucinich and Mike Gravel are two Democrats who have a plan to end the war immediately. The Democrats who claim they "don't have the votes" are copping out for political reasons.

They don't have the votes to do anything but cut off money and you know that my friend.

I will say not all Republicans are on the wrong side of this debate. Hagel, Lugar, Warren, Ron Paul and the list goes on are trying to do what the American people have mandated and will continue to mandate through democratic elections until it's completed.

If the neo-cons have the rest of the Republican Party so locked up that they insist on shooting themselves in the foot... they deserve exactly what they're getting... voted out.

I agree America want's change. I want change but I have absolutely no reason to believe that the Democrats represent anything but more big government "Washington as usual" bureaucracy.

As I've said before, the system is broken. Washington isn't working right now. As such, I don't think it's a good idea to put a party in charge that wants to turn over even more to the government (such as our health). I believe that the conservative Republicans are closer to reality in their core doctrine of low taxes, small government, entrepeneurship and private sector job stimulation.

And you're entitled to your opinion. But I know the Democrats are not the ones who grew this current government to all time BIGNESS! It was the Republicans. The Democrats may well be able to take the power and "profit before care" out of the hands of the drug and insurance lobby... I don't know, we'll see.

But Americans know one thing right now... we're on the wrong path.

And... even the longest journey begins with the first step!

Werbung:
Back