Boehner: Immigration Bill Is "Piece Of S**t"

KingBall

House Minority Leader John Boehner, speaking to a private gathering of Republican activists last night, called the Senate's immigration compromise bill a "piece of ****" but said that he had promised President Bush earlier in the day that he would let his teeth be a barrier to such thoughts in public.

Boehner spoke last night at a small reception for the Republican Rapid Responders on Capitol Hill.

"I promised the President today that I wouldn't say anything bad about ... this piece of **** bill," he said, according to two attendees.

Earlier in the day, Boehner released a statement saying that "The Senate agreement appears to recognize that additional border security measures and more effective immigration law enforcement must come before any other issues are addressed, but I have significant concerns about parts of the Senate proposal -- particularly provisions that would reward illegal immigrants who have consistently broken our laws."

http://hotlineblog.nationaljournal.com/archives/2007/05/post_211.html

Werbung:
get ready folks the next American Revolution is just around the corner

where do you stand?

American Patriot?

or a simple minded Patriotic American?

Hey Folks

get ready folks the next American Revolution is just around the corner

where do you stand?

American Patriot?

or a simple minded Patriotic American?

Revolution?? I'm in. Just say the...Goddamn...word. My families been living here for over two hundred years and we have NEVER seen such disgraceful acts of treason and tyranny such as THIS! That bastard Ted Kennedy, who should be HANGED! And that stupid ***** from SanFran Pelosi who I'd piss in her mouth along with her faggot partner Reid, Schumer, the Clintons... They should all be HANGED because their nothing but self absorbed degenerate SCUMBAGS!!

Werbung:
i think he is a..........................

House Minority Leader John Boehner, speaking to a private gathering of Republican activists last night, called the Senate's immigration compromise bill a "piece of ****" but said that he had promised President Bush earlier in the day that he would let his teeth be a barrier to such thoughts in public.

THEN WHERE IS YOUR BILL REP> BOEHNER ????????:eek: :rolleyes: :p

Back