Bosnians insulted by Hillary's lies

Popeye

The people of Bosnia are none to happy with Hillary Clinton and her lies about being under sniper fire when visiting. The Bosnian girl who read a poem to Hillary Clinton during her 1996 visit to the war-torn country is shocked, "I was surprised when I heard this" said Emina Bicakcic now 20 years old.

"It's an exaggeration," said former acting President Ejup Ganic, who was present during Clinton's visit. "No one was firing. There were no shots fired."

Sema Markovic, 22, a student, said she has long respected Hillary as a strong leader but was angered by her remarks. "It is an ugly thing for a politician to tell lies,' she said. "We had problems for years, and I don't like it when someone lies about them. It makes us look bad."

Sead Numanovic, the deputy editor-in-chief of Bosnia's largest newspaper said, "We don't have space for someone's lies," "Why is she so stupid? It doesn't portray her as a real leader."

Looks like Snipergate is going to be with us for quite awhile.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/03312008/news/worldnews/from_bad_to_verse_for_hill_104288.htm

Werbung:
I am not to surprised by this Popeye, nor do I think anyone else should be.
Now I dont think anyone will say that Bosnia was a nice place in those days, but this whole notion of misspeaking is a joke in my book. I know the candidates are sleep deprived and it takes tremendous energy to keep up the campaigning they do. But her explanation holds no water.

I have never been shot at. If I was, I am sure I would never forget the cirsumstances of those events, and I have been sleep deprived to the point of falling asleep standing up. Never would I ever attempt to truthfully portray being shot at when in fact I wasnt. Even under the circumstances of sleeping less than 5 hours in 72 hours while working my fishing boat.

There is little doubt in my mind she said what she said hoping to never get called on it.

As for the people of Bosnia being upset, I think they have a right to be. Unfortunately, very few people in America give 2cents to what the leadership of that country thinks, much less the average person.

Werbung:
Back