Bush and the NAACP

I mention this because it connects corporations and politics a little ...Mike Bloomberg has done a pretty good job in NYC. He's not got the charisma of Rudy Guiliani, but he's managed a very large city with alot of problems well.
He comes directly from the corporate sector as CEO of a huge media company, and seems to have put his corporate skills to good use for a city.

In many ways, I'm appreciative of Bloomberg because of his skills ...and he's done a better job than a lot of career politicians could have done.

Werbung:
I'm coming from an area with a lot of political failure. Our recently-ousted mayor (white woman) was pretty abysmal. And basically, the sexists said it was because she was a woman (our first female mayor), and the racists said it was because of the problems caused by our previous mayor (a black man). Nobody is going to be completely happy with an elected official, and there are obviously still a lot of prejudices around which prevent voters from making objective decision.

Werbung:
vicki2 said:
I mention this because it connects corporations and politics a little ...Mike Bloomberg has done a pretty good job in NYC. He's not got the charisma of Rudy Guiliani, but he's managed a very large city with alot of problems well.
He comes directly from the corporate sector as CEO of a huge media company, and seems to have put his corporate skills to good use for a city.

In many ways, I'm appreciative of Bloomberg because of his skills ...and he's done a better job than a lot of career politicians could have done.

I'd agree that Bloomberg has done a really great job in new york and I personally love his commitment to making new york a better city.

Back