Bush throws it down

Werbung:
Sometimes even I wonder why I didn't plan for the invention of the internet to be sooner.

You're whole little God routine is getting very aggravating. To the Mods and Admin, this is what happens when forums begin to grow -- they attract trolls and others who really want to contribute nothing to the political dialogues. In time, without action, your nice once political message board will be crawling with the likes of people like him above. The old board that I posted on became infested with trolls which is why I came here. I hope I am not forced to leave this board in the same manner...

I think God already ran out of juice. I'll ban him if he continues but he did post some genuine opinions in a very interesting way.... let's just hope he doesn't spam anymore or "God" will have to meet his faith.

I think God already ran out of juice. I'll ban him if he continues but he did post some genuine opinions in a very interesting way.... let's just hope he doesn't spam anymore or "God" will have to meet his faith.

whats wrong with God?

I think if USMC agreed with the things he was saying that USMC wouldn't have any problems with him.

You're whole little God routine is getting very aggravating. To the Mods and Admin, this is what happens when forums begin to grow -- they attract trolls and others who really want to contribute nothing to the political dialogues. In time, without action, your nice once political message board will be crawling with the likes of people like him above. The old board that I posted on became infested with trolls which is why I came here. I hope I am not forced to leave this board in the same manner...

Are you saying that you don't love and believe in God?

You should stop being so serious all the time. I challange you to a real debate anyday.

I think if USMC agreed with the things he was saying that USMC wouldn't have any problems with him.

No, he's just annoying and not contributing anything of substance. Just spamming. 9sublime agrees with him politically and is equally frustrated by "God's" antics.

Werbung:
Back