Cain Wins!

Gipper

Herman Cain wins GOP Florida straw poll; Rick Perry in second place

cain_s640x427.jpg

ORLANDO — Former Godfather Pizza CEO Herman Cain won the Presidency 5 straw poll here Saturday, delivering a blow to Texas Gov. Rick Perry’s frontrunner status and a victory for a candidate who has struggled to transform his grassroots popularity into strong showings in national polls.

“Tonight’s winner is Herman Cain,” Florida Gov. Rick Scott announced. “It shows you something, the road to the White House come through Florida, and it pays to spend time here.”
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/sep/24/herman-cain-wins-cpac-florida-straw-poll/

Those damn racist tea baggers...

..ops...Cain is black....how can this be????

Liberals:rolleyes:

Werbung:
Those damn racist tea baggers...

..ops...Cain is black....how can this be????

Liberals:rolleyes:

I never believed that the MAJORITY of tea baggers are racist.

But this means very little, in fact nothing,if you consider that just over a month ago, Bachman won the straw poll, and now she is dead last with a brilliant 1% of the straw poll votes!

All of this is pretty meaningless, and just seems to demonstrate that the GOP has NOT found the right candidate pool yet to satisfy a majority of their base.

this is so great, I just love him but never hoped he had a chance. I am pleasantly surprised :)

Why Perry got second is beyond me but I sure am happy about Cain getting first :)

Where did Romney fall?

I never believed that the MAJORITY of tea baggers are racist.

But this means very little, in fact nothing,if you consider that just over a month ago, Bachman won the straw poll, and now she is dead last with a brilliant 1% of the straw poll votes!

All of this is pretty meaningless, and just seems to demonstrate that the GOP has NOT found the right candidate pool yet to satisfy a majority of their base.

you know they can't grasp that concept ( pick one)...Straw polls mean very little...and also that if you accuse one republican of being racist..or even state a decent number ( but not a majority) ...all some here is a straw man that every republican must be racist. you have to make it all of nothing for them, black and white...keep things very simple for them you know.

you know they can't grasp that concept ( pick one)...Straw polls mean very little...and also that if you accuse one republican of being racist..or even state a decent number ( but not a majority) ...all some here is a straw man that every republican must be racist. you have to make it all of nothing for them, black and white...keep things very simple for them you know.

Remember 2008, all those racist democrats voting for hillary instead of obama...

Remember 2008, all those racist democrats voting for hillary instead of obama...

Haha....

And, anyone who did not vote for BO was a racist....like a....like a...you know.

It is well known that many non-blacks voted for him just because he is black.

this is so great, I just love him but never hoped he had a chance. I am pleasantly surprised :)

Why Perry got second is beyond me but I sure am happy about Cain getting first :)

Where did Romney fall?

Romney came in third, however Romney's campaign has said all along they are not going to actively participate in straw polls anywhere, as they are pretty meaningless.

I still don't think Cain has much of a chance...the real story seems to be Perry slipping.

Romney came in third, however Romney's campaign has said all along they are not going to actively participate in straw polls anywhere, as they are pretty meaningless.

I still don't think Cain has much of a chance...the real story seems to be Perry slipping.

I do agree with that statement.

I think the pool of candidate is still too weak at this time to mean much. When you remember the "victory" of Bachman just over a month ago, and observe where she is today (1% of the vote!), it would be hard to convince anyone that these straw polls mean anything at all!

But, I maintain that Romney is the only candidate that, although never first (as yet) has the qualifications to make it in a general election.

No he probably does not have much of a chance but I am still happy for him.

I don't care for Perry much so I am kind of glad he is slipping, I liked Romney allot last time around but just so so this time around. I don't really like anyone running that much but Santorum but he has not got a chance in hell

I wish Marco Rubio would run, I would get so excited about the election, or Chris Christie

no I recall some dumb people maybe believing that, and even more republicans believing it after he won because they wanted to face her...I know of zero actual Dems who voted for Clinton because Obama was black...I am sure some did in the US yes, but I don't think a majority did or even close to that.

Werbung:
No he probably does not have much of a chance but I am still happy for him.

I don't care for Perry much so I am kind of glad he is slipping, I liked Romney allot last time around but just so so this time around. I don't really like anyone running that much but Santorum but he has not got a chance in hell

I wish Marco Rubio would run, I would get so excited about the election, or Chris Christie

until they ran and you found out more about them, then decided you wanted more...

Interesting that you like Santorum, though have said you don't care about the gay issue...yet thats the issue he is known for...as for a chance in hell, well if there is a hell...I hope he finds a place there....so you know what I think of him :) I mean just look at his mindless DADT rant...sex should have no place in the military...so gays should be banned? Ok so strait people should as well if they come out as strait? If it has no place, then why is it he picks on one group to go after saying it does matter...Insert blacks into his speech and run it in WWII or Korea..and it would fit in just perfect...I don't know why they don't grow a pair and just come out and say "you know what I just don't like them at all and thats my only argument against them..I hate them" Stop pretending you have some other reason, and stop pretending you some kind of good Christian who is not judging them on grounds they them self often could not live up to.

Back