Obama Failed at,,,,

Creating Jobs
Unemployment at 9.5
U.S Credit Downgraded
Not Closing Gitmo bay
Not Ending the War
Gasolene at $3.45 a Gallon

Wrong.
He has created jobs. . . enough to compensate for the jobs lost under Bush, but not enough to compensate for the increase NEED for new jobs. Without Obama's policies, we would be MUCH worse off!

The credit downgrade was CLEARLY explained as a vote of NON-Confidence with our Congress ability to come together for the good of the country. . .the black mail of the GOP, the bad politics. You can spin it the way you want. . .it was clearly expressed in the S & P explanation for the downgrade.

Not closing Gitmo is a sad turn of event. . . brought about by the dirty politics of the GOP, once again.

You would have SCREAMED (as well as most GOP) if Obama had pulled our troops out immediately! He had greatly reduced the cost of the wars, and withdrew a lot of troops from Iraq, and more are coming out all the time. There has been a LOT less total military death in both wars under Obama than under Bush.
I wish ending those two wars could go faster, but Obama is doing a great job on this.

Gasoline price was higher for a time under BUSH than it has ever been under Obama, and it is no longer at $3.45. . .in fact, we put gas yesterday at $3.04
I guess you are buying Bachman's promise to bring gas down to under $2.00 a gallon? Keep dreaming.

Werbung:
Okay, then let's clear this up once and for al, at least for me. Here is a simple yes or no question. Do you believe the Tea Party is racist?

I already answered that question yesterday, very clearly, and I believe it was in answer to the same question by you.

I don't have the energy to repeat it. IF I can find it, I'll copy and paste.

Okay, I found my post, and it was in answer to a question just slightly different from this one, but basically the same. . .it was a question about a SPECIFIC comment rather than a general comment about tea party and racism.

So here it is (again). I haven't changed my mind!

No. I do not agree with those comments, no more than I agreed with comments made in the past about Obama being a Muslim, hating America, and wanting to destroy it

However, I believe that there is an extreme element (White suprematist type) that is attracted by the tea party and would be happy to use the tea party for their own racist purpose.

I believe this element is minute, and that they will not be allowed to use the tea party that way. But they are certainly not the most attractive side of the tea party, even if thy are just a few!

I already answered that question yesterday, very clearly, and I believe it was in answer to the same question by you.

Okay, I found my post, and it was in answer to a question just slightly different from this one, but basically the same. . .it was a question about a SPECIFIC comment rather than a general comment about tea party and racism.

That is about as clear as mud.

The white supremacy movement in the US consists of a few nuts that no one associates with, but some liberals must continue to believe this lie to confirm their preconceptions. There is no evidence any of them are active in the TP....but keep on believ'in.

The extremism is ALL on the left. It is on display nearly every day in this country, yet some liberals believe the right is extreme. Of course, their definition of "extreme" is anyone who wants smaller government constrained by the true meaning of the Constitution.

That is about as clear as mud.

The white supremacy movement in the US consists of a few nuts that no one associates with, but some liberals must continue to believe this lie to confirm their preconceptions. There is no evidence any of them are active in the TP....but keep on believ'in.

The extremism is ALL on the left. It is on display nearly every day in this country, yet some liberals believe the right is extreme. Of course, their definition of "extreme" is anyone who wants smaller government constrained by the true meaning of the Constitution.

Sorry you are having difficulties understanding my answer.

I think it is very clear and very defined.

You do know what the word "minute" means, don't you? Used in this context, it doesn't refer to time......?

Now, your comment "the extremism is ALL on the left" sound pretty extreme to me! :rolleyes::)

Sorry you are having difficulties understanding my answer.

I think it is very clear and very defined.

You do know what the word "minute" means, don't you? Used in this context, it doesn't refer to time......?

Now, your comment "the extremism is ALL on the left" sound pretty extreme to me! :rolleyes::)

Can you please cite some evidence that a "minute" white supremacy faction exists in the TP? Please do not cite the rantings of lunatics on the Left. Can you name these white supremists? What positions do they hold within the TP? What policies promoted by the TP are racist?

And, I will take back the word "all" and replace it with "nearly all." Does that work for you?

Can you please cite some evidence that a "minute" white supremacy faction exists in the TP? Please do not cite the rantings of lunatics on the Left. Can you name these white supremists? What positions do they hold within the TP? What policies promoted by the TP are racist?

And, I will take back the word "all" and replace it with "nearly all." Does that work for you?

It is neither my place nor my intention to provide "evidence" to support what I clearly stated was my opinion.

I can just as easily ask you to cite evidence that NO white supremacists support the tea party!. . .But I am not that irrational!

You certainly get worked up with the team of "racism!"

And, while the term "nearly all," is an improvement to the term "all," it is still much to great a generalization to be m eaningful or correct. But. . .since I don't care, it is a moot point for me! ;):)

It is neither my place nor my intention to provide "evidence" to support what I clearly stated was my opinion.

I can just as easily ask you to cite evidence that NO white supremacists support the tea party!. . .But I am not that irrational!

You certainly get worked up with the team of "racism!"

And, while the term "nearly all," is an improvement to the term "all," it is still much to great a generalization to be m eaningful or correct. But. . .since I don't care, it is a moot point for me! ;):)

Well...one must learn to base their opinions on facts and not feelings. But to be successful at this, one must educate themselves rather than accept propaganda.

The Tea Party makes a point of not allowing any racist material at their meetings and publicly extricating anyone who shows up at a meeting displaying racist material.

There may be white supremacists who think about infiltrating the Tea Party, but that does not mean the Tea Party has a racist element like so many people on the left are smearing us with. There is no racist element in the Tea Party. If you really want to learn the history of racism in a political party, then all you have to do is study the history of the Democrat Party.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FFCY7YNbS4

Werbung:
Back