Change the Voting laws

Why should property owners be the only ones who pay? Don't renters send their children to school, too?

Also, the advantage of using a sales tax is you can get visitors to help pay too.

VISTORS?? Well im not a visitor i live here and i have to pay it.Wanna get the vistors? Why not Raise Hotel Taxes? Raise airport landing fees?

Werbung:
In other words, you're paying into the system and it pisses you off.

I wonder, steveox...is it the system you have a problem with, or just the fact that the local government's way of funding it causes you to have to pay a little more tax? Half a percent isn't really that much; if you don't mind me asking, how high was/is the sales tax in your state?

I wonder, steveox...is it the system you have a problem with, or just the fact that the local government's way of funding it causes you to have to pay a little more tax? Half a percent isn't really that much; if you don't mind me asking, how high was/is the sales tax in your state?

You dont understand what is a percentage sales tax is. Its another way to allow business to rip you off. And get this,They need money get give kids computers in school. When i was in school all i had was a Notebook,A Pad,Paper,Erasers and Pencils. I didnt use no god damn computer. Coputers cost more then a Notebook,A Pad,Paper,Erasers and Pencils to each child. This is why i want dumbasses away from election polling places so we can have a Sensible schoolboard with Sensible decisions. Look at Boulder Colorado schoolboard for example.They have moron jackasses who hire unqualified teachers who teaches sex to 13,14,15 year olds in class. These schoolboard people are elected by moron jackasses at election polling places electing jackasses to schoolboards and the county councilmen.This is why i dont want jackasses who are on welfare reciving food stamps with free housing off my tax dollars who vote for jackasses into office.I say this,,if you dont have a high school diploma and dont have a job YOU CANT VOTE!! Its that simple!!

Werbung:
They put that on the ballot and mostly its blacks who vote for those stupid taxes cause they want more handouts.

I don't know your level of education enough to call you uneducated, but you are certainly displaying your level of racist ignorance! God help America, with people like you putting forth opinions on who should vote!!!!!!!!!!

Back