Clintons campaigning for Obama

Popeye

Both Bill and Hillary are showing their good Democratic credentials as they are campaigning for Obama as we head into the final three weeks. Former Hillary supporters are following along as well...a Newsweek Poll of a couple days ago finds that while as many as a fifth of whom had at one point told pollsters they'd support McCain, now back Obama 88% to 7%.

WASHINGTON - When Bill and Hillary Clinton take the stage Sunday at a campaign rally in Pennsylvania, it will be the launch of an active campaign for their former nemesis Barack Obama in the home stretch of the 2008 presidential race.

------

The New York senator and the former president will appear with Obama's running mate, Joe Biden, at a rally Sunday in Scranton

-------

After the rally, the Clintons will follow separate itineraries through presidential battleground states. They will also campaign on behalf of Democratic House and Senate candidates across the country.

------

After the Scranton rally, the former president was headed to Richmond and Roanoke, Virginia. He also planned events in the next few days in Ohio and Nevada, battleground states he won in 1992 and again in 1996.

-----

Hillary Clinton was scheduled to hold a fundraiser for Obama on Sunday night in Philadelphia and planned a rally for him Monday in Montgomery County, a Philadelphia suburb rich in swing voters.

---

Hillary Clinton also planned return visits to Ohio and Florida in the next few days and has scheduled trips to Omaha, Neb., and Minnesota.

She traveled Friday to Arkansas, her husband's home state and where she served 12 years as first lady, in hopes of making it more competitive for the Democratic ticket. A swing through Western battleground states is in the works as well.

Clinton did radio interviews this week in North Carolina, a reliably Republican state that has become a battleground in this presidential election. She also spoke to a Hispanic station in Florida and launched a women's canvass in Wisconsin Saturday by phone.

----

Aides said Clinton has headlined more than 50 events for Obama and has raised $10 million for his campaign since suspending her own presidential effort in June.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081012/ap_on_el_pr/clintons_obama_4;_ylt=Auus_J.XDDOtIKqa2TOgdemGOrgF

Werbung:
Democrats campaigning for democrats

Why is this big news?

The elusion of unity is newsworthy, someone better tell PUMA and the thousands of other Hillary supporters who will not vote for your messiah that they are apparently doing it like it or not.

And why won’t you reply to my question on the other thread you started?

Why is this big news?

The elusion of unity is newsworthy, someone better tell PUMA and the thousands of other Hillary supporters who will not vote for your messiah that they are apparently doing it like it or not.

I just looked, I can't find the question you are referring to...

Those "thousands" of PUMA people have been reduced to an insignificant few. The Newsweek poll's number of a paltry 7% is noteworthy because you're going to get that many crossing party lines in every election. Face it, the disgruntled Hillary supporters made a lot of noise, got some inflated media coverage, but as many predicted all but that insignificant few have come back into the fold.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popeye
You don't consider a stuffed monkey with an Obama sticker on it's head being held up at a Palin rally to be a form of racism? You're not clueless...well at least not completely, so denying the obvious can only mean a couple of things...you either support that man's actions or you share in his sentiments, possibly both. If there is another option or if I'm incorrect please don't hesitate to let me know.

Popeye you ignored my questions. Please can you reply to them?

First
Do you have to have a new thread for everything?

Second
Do you blame Palin for the guy bringing the monkey?

third
how on earth do you connect the FACT that him knowing a domestic terrorist has anything to do with the man bringing a monkey to the rally?

fourth

If it is racist to make a person into a monkey then liberal scum has been racist against bush for 8 years. Here is a link of more bush=monkey pictures than I can post

http://images.google.com/images?hl=e...h+Images&gbv=2

First
Do you have to have a new thread for everything?
No

Second
Do you blame Palin for the guy bringing the monkey?
McCain/Palin are currently running a campaign steeped in hate, as the rhetoric has heated up so have the incidents... “traitor,” “terrorist,” “kill him!” have all been shouted over the past few days at rallies....now we have the overt racism. So yes, McCain and Palin without a doubt have to share in the blame for this stuff ...you reap what you sow.

how on earth do you connect the FACT that him knowing a domestic terrorist has anything to do with the man bringing a monkey to the rally?
Sorry if I gave that impression, it's not connected..the attacks on Obama about Bill Ayers are only the latest in the McCain/Palin kitchen sink strategy as they become more and more desperate. Frankly, the man with the monkey is a racist, he could care less about Bill Ayers or anything else...except that Obama is the wrong color.

If it is racist to make a person into a monkey then liberal scum has been racist against bush for 8 years. Here is a link of more bush=monkey pictures than I can post

http://images.google.com/images?hl=e...h+Images&gbv=2

Not relevant, as Bush is white. You know as well as I that the monkey is a racist symbol, has been for decades...the man who brought the stuffed monkey obviously did.

No

McCain/Palin are currently running a campaign steeped in hate, as the rhetoric has heated up so have the incidents... “traitor,” “terrorist,” “kill him!” have all been shouted over the past few days at rallies....now we have the overt racism. So yes, McCain and Palin without a doubt have to share in the blame for this stuff ...you reap what you sow.

Sorry if I gave that impression, it's not connected..the attacks on Obama about Bill Ayers are only the latest in the McCain/Palin kitchen sink strategy as they become more and more desperate. Frankly, the man with the monkey is a racist, he could care less about Bill Ayers or anything else...except that Obama is the wrong color.

Not relevant, as Bush is white. You know as well as I that the monkey is a racist symbol, has been for decades...the man who brought the stuffed monkey obviously did.

I dont see monkey as a racist symbol, i see it as a symbol of stupidity, cave manish old thinking dumb but we can agree to disagree.

thank you for replying :)

Why is this big news?

Well I can tell you I just watched Bill & Hillary hit it out of the Park for Senator Obama & Senator Biden in Scranton Pennsylvania!!! AND WHAT A GREAT JOB!!!

Hillary: We needed a Democrat in the White House to clean up the economic mess left after the first Bush and we need a Democrat in the White House now to clean up the economic mess left by this Bush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

President Clinton was immediately off to Virginia and Hillary is coming straight here to Ohio. Things could not come together any better if we tried!:)

Bill Clinton said in the Letterman show about 2 weeks ago. He said that they're to be visiting one of Hillary's nephew who was being baptized in Scranton, PA. At the same time Biden had asked them to campaing with him,..... No biggy...

Did that Flip flopper ever help Hillary to pay off her 30 Million debt?

Werbung:
Well I can tell you I just watched Bill & Hillary hit it out of the Park for Senator Obama & Senator Biden in Scranton Pennsylvania!!! AND WHAT A GREAT JOB!!!

Hillary: We needed a Democrat in the White House to clean up the economic mess left after the first Bush and we need a Democrat in the White House now to clean up the economic mess left by this Bush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

President Clinton was immediately off to Virginia and Hillary is coming straight here to Ohio. Things could not come together any better if we tried!:)

A democrat
we need a democrat

any democrat will do?

do the clintons dislike saying Obamas name?

Back