Coulter to vote for Hilliary

Popeye

Ann Coulter says she's not kidding about voting for Hilliary over John McCain should it come to that. Says, McCain is really a Democrat and Hilliary is the more conservative of the two. In fact, the attacks on McCain by the extreme right of the Republican party are really getting out of hand. They sound like a bunch of babies not used being told no. However, like usual with Ann Coulter, I have to wonder, what's with this broad?

Werbung:
If Hillary were to declare Coulter her running mate, she could be unstoppable. Just think: A shrill voice of the right, a voice from the left telling people what they want to hear, and not one but two women in the executive branch. Between them, they would garner all of the unidimensional left to right thinking voters. They would have it all.

And, if you think I'm serious, well....

Better think again.:D

Werbung:
Other words of Wisdom from this *****.....I just don't understand why she is still around....outside as some Nazi mini skirt and leather bondage thing of repubs must have for her.

_---------------------------

These broads are millionaires, lionized on TV and in articles about them, reveling in their status as celebrities and stalked by grief-arazzis... These self-obsessed women seemed genuinely unaware that 9/11 was an attack on our nation and acted as if the terrorist attacks happened only to them... I’ve never seen people enjoying their husbands’ deaths so much.

* Excerpt which caused media controversy Godless: The Church of Liberalism June 2006

These people can't even wrap up genocide. We've been hearing about this slaughter in Darfur forever — and they still haven't finished. The aggressors are moving like termites across that country. It's like genocide by committee. Who's running this holocaust in Darfur, FEMA? This is truly a war in which we have absolutely no interest.

God gave us the earth. We have dominion over the plants, the animals, the trees. God said, 'Earth is yours. Take it. Rape it. It's yours.'

Back