Counter-Revolution

Werbung:
Yeah....who can possibly forget your original-efforts.

:rolleyes:

nativeamericanhomelandsyx9.jpg

I'm sorry about what happened to the Native Americans. They simply weren't destined for greatness. God does not favor savagery.

Oh... I see. That explains a lot. Thanks.

I'm Sir topgun from a long lineage of Protestants from the Church of England turned agnostic because it's ALL man made bull sh!t.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....ya' got some major-problem with INCONSISTANCY....those Principles upon-which this Great Nation was FOUNDED??!!!!

HERETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"1. They both believe in the same monotheistic God as their creator"

Nope. They both believe in ONE god, but not the same god. I don't believe in the Muslim god. Sorry.
Ah, yes....that'll make a difference....the ol' polytheist-option!!

And you must see when you post stuff like this it does come off as sorta tin foil hats and aliens conspiracy theory stuff? But go on I'm sure this ride will be entertaining.

KingClovis said:
I actually believe this stuff. Most of America did, as well, until the almost violent take-over of our culture by Post-Modernism.
Gee.....Post-Modernism? I always thought o' them as The Good Ol' Days!!

:eek:

woodstock.jpg

Just as it's Obama's ultimate objective to destroy White Christian America, it must become the ultimate objective of White Christian Americans to save it, and forthrightly effect its re-ascendancy as our dominant culture. So-called 'Black equality' should not encompass vengeance against White society. If it does, then the latter has no choice but to fight back.
Better check your shield.

Ya' left home with the wrong crest.

wplogolib.gif

Werbung:
Christianity came two thousand years after Judaism was up and running. It obviously borrowed heavily from it. Then came Islam, in AD 610, crudely copying parts of both, to provide the Arabs with their own, 'tailor-made' version of ethical monotheism. Not only am I not interested in the similarities of the forgery with my religion, I am dead-set against its culture (or lack thereof).
Your religion???

Hmmmmmmmmm.....ya' borrowed heavily from Judaism....and, slapped your label on it.

Yeah....that's sounds like quite-a-bit o' work! How could you not call it your own??

Back