Counter-Revolution

Werbung:
Mr. Shaman is mad, as in crazy. What do we know him/her/it?:confused:

Well for most the Mr. would ordinarily be enough to answer the end of your question.:confused:

And he is crazy............... Crazy like a fox!;)

Some people enjoy doing long posts of debate. Others like Mr. Shaman like the one line zingers, likes to quickly point out the irony of a post. But if you click on underlined parts of his posts you'll often get much more in depth "hidden" information.

For the record I think it's wrong that there has been a concerted effort to tear down the rep of the people who mainly post short quips. This isn't supposed to be just some political popularity contest, this is people expressing their opinions. If their style is sarcasm so be it. Unless someone is really pitching heavy personal insults directly at another poster they don't deserve to have their rep lessened in this way.

If the rep system keeps getting gamed the way it has been for awhile now and people don't go back to just giving good rep to really good new information posts and only go negative on people with serious flagrant insult issues I hope the Mods just decide to remove rep altogether. But that's not my decision to make.

And as a sidebar: You yourself KingClovis post a lot of short very negative quips. I wouldn't want people ganging up on you in this way either... not just because of that.

Well for most the Mr. would ordinarily be enough to answer the end of your question.:confused:

And he is crazy............... Crazy like a fox!;)

Some people enjoy doing long posts of debate. Others like Mr. Shaman like the one line zingers, likes to quickly point out the irony of a post. But if you click on underlined parts of his posts you'll often get much more in depth "hidden" information.

For the record I think it's wrong that there has been a concerted effort to tear down the rep of the people who mainly post short quips. This isn't supposed to be just some political popularity contest, this is people expressing their opinions. If their style is sarcasm so be it. Unless someone is really pitching heavy personal insults directly at another poster they don't deserve to have their rep lessened in this way.

If the rep system keeps getting gamed the way it has been for awhile now and people don't go back to just giving good rep to really good new information posts and only go negative on people with serious flagrant insult issues I hope the Mods just decide to remove rep altogether. But that's not my decision to make.

And as a sidebar: You yourself KingClovis post a lot of short very negative quips. I wouldn't want people ganging up on you in this way either... not just because of that.

I respond to gang-attacks the same way Billy Jack did. I philosophize for a short while, and then break out the KARATE. In my case, however, it's KUNG FU -- DRUNKEN MONKEY style. AND...............I'm so good, I can fight like a wild animal and keep my hat on.:rolleyes:

FRAGO 68

HQ: "Deploy to the southeast ASAP. Hide. Prepare for clandestine operations. Stand by for further instructions. Report back to HoP NLT 8 Aug 09. Earlier communications, by alternate means, authorized. Acknowledge receipt this FRAGO."

K.C.: "Good copy, over?"

HQ: "Roger, out."

I respond to gang-attacks the same way Billy Jack did. I philosophize for a short while, and then break out the KARATE. In my case, however, it's KUNG FU -- DRUNKEN MONKEY style. AND...............I'm so good, I can fight like a wild animal and keep my hat on.:rolleyes:

What do the drunken monkeys drink? Do you drink the same stuff? Do you have to stay drunk all the time to be ready to fight or is it more like Popeye and the spinach where you tank up only in emergencies?

I think you may be getting to caught up on the whole avatar thing.:)

I wasn't chiding you. I was saying that even if I don't agree (as I haven't yet with yours) I don't think short posts (like Mr. Shaman or ASPCA or yours) that are outspoken or harsh on the subject or are sarcastic should be penalized by people who just don't share that particular view as far a giving bad rep goes.

What do the drunken monkeys drink? Do you drink the same stuff? Do you have to stay drunk all the time to be ready to fight or is it more like Popeye and the spinach where you tank up only in emergencies?

:D You're killin' me! I tried to stay away from the "drunk" part I really did!:D

And now you bring our good friend Popeye into the mix. I think there's little doubt that in this fight Popeye beats the drunk monkey because this Counter-Revolution seems a little tipsy!

PERMANENT RESISTANCE​

Far off, in the wilderness, there should be an active, viable resistance that all victimized citizens can turn to for hope, and join, when Marxist tyranny has ruined their lives and marked them for death or cruel imprisonment. There must be a way out for dissidents and committed rebels against The Regime. Far off, in the mountains, swamps, deserts and deep woods, Christian patriot sanctuaries -- ZONES OF LIBERATION -- must exist and thrive, in the name of all that's right -- in the name of THE WESTERN CHRISTIAN ORDER. LIVE FREE, UNDER THE CHRISTIAN GOD, OR DIE FIGHTING.

Nationalism always ends well.

Secondly, If I remember correctly, the roman's didn't particularly like christians (as you say you're "fighting for") The catholic and christian tensions were pretty high in that time.

Werbung:
Back