Counter-Revolution

LOLLLLLLLLLLL! Shaman are you actually saying that any white person who is a Christian is a Klan Member? What would you call the Baptists down in "Bama" who ain't white? Are they gangbangers?

Werbung:
Obama's entire take on life is specifically centered on his hatred for White Christian America. That's the essence of everything he thinks and feels.
WHOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can read-minds.....just like "conservatives"!!!!!​

:eek:

Now....is that something you're automatically-awarded, when God is on your side.....or, it that (like) one o' those bonus-gifts you get, by investing in Pat Robertson's diamond-mines??

:confused:

Clover,
Ya'll postin' some real hysterical crap. "...essence of everything he thinks and feels." Utter twaddle! You cannot possibly know everything that anyone thinks and feels, you are just talking through your hat.
Awwwww, CRAP!!!!! Ya' mean he CAN'T read minds??!!! Whatta drag. Here I was....all ready to shell-out the last o' my Confederate-buck$, and......​

The fact that you don't know about the incestuously intertwined relationship between the 3 desert religions is a good indicator of your general lack of knowledge.
Welllllllllllllllll.....from what I've learned....at all started a little-before the ol' desert-trek.....​

I don't agree with your hypothesis, but even if you are right I believe your approach is counter productive. In my experience, when you attack this type of opponent it tends to force them to circle their wagons and most times it strengthens their resolve since it supports their belief that they are persecuted.

Instead, why not bring to light the errors in their direction and force them to defend their point of view publicly. This is currently working to adjust their very one sided policies on Healthcare and Energy.

There is no 'incest' between the two religions, as far as Christianity is concerned.
Well....not directly!

Seeing as how everyone's a descendent of the Adamandeve Family....we're ALL descendents of incest!

Hmmmmm....that'd mean we're all from the same blood-line, as well...making you directly related to the Black-population; WorldWIDE!!

I guess it's always possible you've already deduced this...ya' know....back, before that, there thinkin'-thing started hurtin' your head.​

I don't know. Is it just me or does the King sound a little Dungeons & Dragons to you?:)

Could just be me...
It gets MUCH-better, than that!!!!!!!!!! :D

See: Obama's Ultimate Deception

ULTIMATE DECEPTION

Obama tempts Christian America to adopt a new religion without a Cross, a liturgy without an afterlife, a religion to destroy a religion, and a politics which is a religion in itself – a religion that renders unto Obama everything that belongs to God. Amid his seeming love for humanity and glib talk of freedom and equality, Obama harbors a frightening secret. He guards it closely, only revealing it to his co-conspirator, Wife Mushel. That secret is that he does not believe in Jesus Christ. No, Obama believes in a convenient, illogical, and utterly bizarre mixture of Marxism, Black Nationalism and Islam. Because it is hostile, above all, toward the Western Christian world, it appeals to many in America today -- our radical Marxist youth and the self-perceived ‘down-trodden’ masses (i.e., minorities, women, atheists and homosexuals), despite its incoherence and gross inconsistencies as a belief system. Its convoluted nature and garbled message allow Obama to confuse, deceive and terrorize his opposition, paralyzing it with indecision and fear.

Moreover, Obama seeks to establish a counter-church, one which will be the ape of the Christian Church, just as he, himself, is the ape of God. His counter-church will possess all the notes and characteristics of the Christian Church, but in reverse, and emptied of its divine content. It will be a mystical body of the Anti-Christ, and will deviously resemble, in all its externals, the mystical body of Christ.

BEWARE of Obama, Western Christian America, for he is, indeed, THE ANTI-CHRIST. What he offers is not a better life, but slow-death and eternal damnation.

How 'BOUT that??? We got us a BIG, BAD GUN RUNNER, HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah.....he's QUITE THE BAD-BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET 'EM, DILBERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's lookin' like soosie is gettin' pretty pumped!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As I said before, I'm fighting to resurrect the powerful Christian CULTURE that built most of Western Civilization.
No, you're not. You're killin'-time 'til your Summer-vacation is over, workin' on your hey-fever.

Which one, of us, would you prefer going over to AWE and blowin' the whistle, on you, Skippy?​

Awwwww, CRAP!!!!! Ya' mean he CAN'T read minds??!!! Whatta drag. Here I was....all ready to shell-out the last o' my Confederate-buck$, and......

Welllllllllllllllll.....from what I've learned....at all started a little-before the ol' desert-trek.....​

I would green you for this post and green you again for all your other posts on this thread, but the system won't let me. I loved the definition of Christian marriage by Betty Bowers.

LOLLLLLLLLLLL! Shaman are you actually saying that any white person who is a Christian is a Klan Member?
Where'd I say that? When someone suggest initiating a race-War, it's not all that difficult figuring-out what his Politiks are.​

Werbung:
Where'd I say that?
Pot got your short term memory there? Refer to post #102 in this thread, which would be your post. Or would you use the excuse that it wasn't words but a picture, ergo, "it wasn't you"?

Back