delayed birth certificate

flaja

The state of North Carolina issues what is known as a delayed birth certificate. My grandfather’s sister was born in 1919 and he was born in 1926. But North Carolina did not issue state birth certificates before the year 1920.

But I have a copy of a delayed birth certificate for my grandfather’s sister, and it is based on information that she herself provided the state official that issued the document in the 1970s.

I have a copy of my grandfather’s original birth certificate and also a copy of a delayed birth certificate that he requested in 1979. Like his sister’s, my grandfather’s delayed birth certificate is based on information that he himself provided to the state official who issued the document in 1979. And lo and behold the information on my grandfather’s original birth certificate is not the same as the information on his delayed birth certificate. The dates given for his birth are not the same; the place of birth is not same (different counties) and his mother’s last name is not the same (likely because his parents divorced and he must have given his mother’s 2nd married name).

So, if you can get a delayed birth certificate from North Carolina based on information you yourself provide, why should anyone not believe that the birth certificate that Obama has supposedly made public after obtaining it from the State of Hawaii is not just a delayed birth certificate that Obama himself verified seeing as how the State of Hawaii has sealed Obama's birth records?

Werbung:
At least your team didn't have their receiver fall out of a truck while arguing with his fiancee and die...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4762428

true, very true...but got to love Chat Ochocinco after hit TD...best TD Celebration ever...pure Emotion...I love that guy ( not in that way) Sucks about Henry , sounded like he was getting crap together Finally...though seems not all of it yet

true, very true...but got to love Chat Ochocinco after hit TD...best TD Celebration ever...pure Emotion...I love that guy ( not in that way) Sucks about Henry , sounded like he was getting crap together Finally...though seems not all of it yet

No doubt... I was listening to the game on the radio, so I didn't see Chad's TD, but the announcer did a pretty good job describing his "celebration" in the EZ.

Yeah, Henry was turning his life around in a big way, sucks he had to go out like that.

BTW, my Spanish is rusty... Doesn't Ochocinco mean 85 in spanish?

No doubt... I was listening to the game on the radio, so I didn't see Chad's TD, but the announcer did a pretty good job describing his "celebration" in the EZ.

Yeah, Henry was turning his life around in a big way, sucks he had to go out like that.

BTW, my Spanish is rusty... Doesn't Ochocinco mean 85 in spanish?

yes and no
ochenta y cinco would be 85

ocho cinco actuly means eight five...but not 85

Damn it the vikes lost,,, to a team they realy should have had no problem beating to.

Yeah it's been a wild year for them. I hear there's a group in Wisconsin saying Brett Farve is not an American and actually from Iceland. People in Minnesota have even given that group a name...

NAZI CRY BABY LOSERS!:D

Here's the recently released video of them...

true, very true...but got to love Chat Ochocinco after hit TD...best TD Celebration ever

I loved the game too... especially the final score.

Ocho Cinco that.

Back to the subject:
Is there any information that Hawaii had such a "delayed birth certificate" program going on at the time around when Obama was born?

The state of North Carolina issues what is known as a delayed birth certificate. My grandfather’s sister was born in 1919 and he was born in 1926. But North Carolina did not issue state birth certificates before the year 1920.

But I have a copy of a delayed birth certificate for my grandfather’s sister, and it is based on information that she herself provided the state official that issued the document in the 1970s.

I have a copy of my grandfather’s original birth certificate and also a copy of a delayed birth certificate that he requested in 1979. Like his sister’s, my grandfather’s delayed birth certificate is based on information that he himself provided to the state official who issued the document in 1979. And lo and behold the information on my grandfather’s original birth certificate is not the same as the information on his delayed birth certificate. The dates given for his birth are not the same; the place of birth is not same (different counties) and his mother’s last name is not the same (likely because his parents divorced and he must have given his mother’s 2nd married name).

So, if you can get a delayed birth certificate from North Carolina based on information you yourself provide, why should anyone not believe that the birth certificate that Obama has supposedly made public after obtaining it from the State of Hawaii is not just a delayed birth certificate that Obama himself verified seeing as how the State of Hawaii has sealed Obama's birth records?

Post your Birth Certificate and prove you were born in this country or your not an American? Sounds stupid huh? So does your argument!!!

Post your Birth Certificate and prove you were born in this country or your not an American? Sounds stupid huh? So does your argument!!!

When the Constitution requires you to be born in this country in order to be president, the electorate has ever right in the world to see your original birth certificate. Lefties like you who say it doesn’t matter are precisely why there are people like me that say it does.

I loved the game too... especially the final score.

Ocho Cinco that.

Back to the subject:
Is there any information that Hawaii had such a "delayed birth certificate" program going on at the time around when Obama was born?

hey I changed the subject for a good reason, stop trying to bring it back...

no one cares about conspiracy nut jobs who will never listen to any evidence...

Werbung:
the Constitution requires you to be born in this country in order to be president
Once upon a time the Constitution also required that any federal spending done in the name of the "general welfare" be limited to the enumerated powers... Since you are fine with the "General Welfare" clause being misinterpreted to mean something that was never intended, it strikes me as odd that you would demand the constitutional requirements for president be strictly applied according to its original intent.

I thought you were all about fulfilling the needs of the people by ignoring the Constitution... Like the left, you seem to pick and choose which parts of the Constitution are to be applied and ignore the rest at your convenience.

Back