delayed birth certificate

well you libs sure proved my point. angry, mean spirited, rude...so typical. about obama being an American, what makes you think so? is it his friends ( i only wish i had done more - Ayers, or his reverend - not god bless America - god damn america, or his lovely wife - who for the first time in her life had any pride in her country because her homey was in the race? or is it his admitted communist czars?? ) well, at least we know he's of liberal ilk..."you can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig". angry, mean spirited, rude.

Make them "bray" in 2010.

why don't you back up your words and go now...have a good one

Werbung:
Based on information that Obama himself provided?

I would presume so, it has been certified TWICE now as being legit by the State of Hawaii. I dont know how it is in Hawaii, but in Alaska, only the individual or thier legal guardian, or some other designee can request a copy of someone's birth certificate. As should be the case in my opinion.

"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago...."

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2009-07-27-obama-hawaii_N.htm

I am wondering what length's the President would have to go to prove this to those who seem to pursue what I am begining to think is a simply childish and spiteful rumor.

you should just stop talking and digging a hole to show you don't know what your talking about, go learn facts, then slink away from this debate as you will see it was proven very long ago...you just don't want it to be proven.

Why would I "slink" away? Everything I said is true. He has never provided a birth certificate, only a certificate of live birth that he put on his website and has photo shop water marks.

A certificate of live birth is more like a baptism certificate and can not be used as legal ID in any way.

If he had a birth certificate for us to see it would be posted on every thread that talks about his birth certificate. He has spent over a million dollars on attorneys to have a number of cases thrown out of court rather than produce the damn thing.

He may very well be born in Hawaii, he just has not proved it for what ever insane reason.

So true. But I will add they much prefer a president born in Kenya. Libs love political correctness and cultural diversity. What is more diverse and PC than a black Muslim Kenyan president? It's just so cool.

And besides, its all George's fault anyway.

You dont really think he is a muslim do you?

Why would he spend 20 years in that church of hate if he were a muslim.

I would presume so,

Meaning that in the absence of publication of the original document, issued at the time when Obama was born, our only safe assumption is that the information on the document that has been published is false.

it has been certified TWICE now as being legit by the State of Hawaii.

The delayed, but incorrect, birth certificates I have for my grandfather and his sister are likewise certified by the state of North Carolina, but this does not make them a legal record of what actually happened at the time and place they were born.

I dont know how it is in Hawaii, but in Alaska, only the individual or thier legal guardian, or some other designee can request a copy of someone's birth certificate.

Which is probably the case in every state in the Union for any person that is still alive. But this doesn't mean that the information on a delayed birth certificate is automatically correct.

I am wondering what length's the President would have to go to prove this to those who seem to pursue what I am begining to think is a simply childish and spiteful rumor.

Publish a copy of the birth certificate that was issued for him at the time he was born.

well you libs sure proved my point. angry, mean spirited, rude...so typical. about obama being an American, what makes you think so? is it his friends ( i only wish i had done more - Ayers, or his reverend - not god bless America - god damn america, or his lovely wife - who for the first time in her life had any pride in her country because her homey was in the race? or is it his admitted communist czars?? ) well, at least we know he's of liberal ilk..."you can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig". angry, mean spirited, rude.

Make them "bray" in 2010.

Please, oh noble one do correct me if I'm wrong but...you came-you saw-you judged us as lacking any of your fortitude/wisdom/honor/skill in the written word and you left in a 'ROYAL HUFF'...so why did you lower yourself to share more of your wit and brilliant personality with us peons...THOUGHT YOU LEFT IN A HYSTERICAL FIT :confused:

Why would I "slink" away? Everything I said is true. He has never provided a birth certificate, only a certificate of live birth that he put on his website and has photo shop water marks.

A certificate of live birth is more like a baptism certificate and can not be used as legal ID in any way.

If he had a birth certificate for us to see it would be posted on every thread that talks about his birth certificate. He has spent over a million dollars on attorneys to have a number of cases thrown out of court rather than produce the damn thing.

He may very well be born in Hawaii, he just has not proved it for what ever insane reason.

Read post above yours, really....this is why I say its so pointless to debate ...you don't listen anyway..and I am sure Gipper thinks he is Muslim, regardless of the facts...why? because he wants him to be one...that's all the logic you guys seem to need sometimes it seems...its sad and pathetic

Read post above yours, really....this is why I say its so pointless to debate ...you don't listen anyway..and I am sure Gipper thinks he is Muslim, regardless of the facts...why? because he wants him to be one...that's all the logic you guys seem to need sometimes it seems...its sad and pathetic

As of October 26, 2008 the birth records were sealed by the Gov of Hawaii.

When a person has their records sealed others can not go looking at them or commenting on them, but in October of 09 Dr. Chiyome Fukino says he saw the records and validated them, so says USA today posted in another post on this thread. Hw did this guy get access to sealed records anyway?

I can not pretend he has shown it, a number of people on this forum have said he has shown it and proved it and none of that is true.

obama has paid millions of dollars in attorney fees not to show it, and had a number of cases thrown out of court all the way to the USSC. He has had all his records sealed from his kindergarten records to his college records including his birth certificate. He posted a certificate of live birth on line with photo shop water marks.

You can think its all on the up and up if you want, its your right but I think its strange when your side gets all up tight if someone asks real questions

why pay millions to have attorneys throw the cases out when all anyone wants is for you to produce a birth certificate

why put a certificate of live birth (with photo shop water marks) on your website instead of your actual birth certificate

why have all your records sealed from kindergarten to college including all your birth records

those are real and valid questions but instead of explinations we get silly remarks about tin foiled hats exc.

I think that is strange.

Do you have your original birth certificate? Mine was lost in a flood. What I did was went to the bureau of vital records and got what they call a "certificate of live birth". It has all the same information on it, including the notary stamp. It has all of the same certified information on it except the doctors signature and my hand/foot prints.
Where did you get this idea?
You have said you work for the Government, it is pretty obvious it isnt at the DMV, a school, vital records, division of elections, etc etc.
If you are applying for a passport for the first time, it is very likely you will need to show them your birth certificate or a government issued copy which is most commonly known as a certificate of live birth. If you want a drivers license or photo ID, an acceptable form of ID is your CLB.

What do you want him to do? You can come to my house and put a knife to my throat and demand my birth certificate, the best I could ever produce was a CLB. He has a certified official copy verified by every pertinent Hawaiian official. Original birth certificates are lost and destroyed daily.

Do you have your original birth certificate? Mine was lost in a flood. What I did was went to the bureau of vital records and got what they call a "certificate of live birth". It has all the same information on it, including the notary stamp. It has all of the same certified information on it except the doctors signature and my hand/foot prints.

No I dont have the original, I have a copy and it has the copy of the doctors signature and it has the time of birth exc.

I also have my certificate of live birth that can not be used to get photo ID
it does not have a doctor signature or my time of birth

What do you want him to do? You can come to my house and put a knife to my throat and demand my birth certificate, the best I could ever produce was a CLB. He has a certified official copy verified by every pertinent Hawaiian official. Original birth certificates are lost and destroyed daily.

I dont think anyone cares about your birth certificate enough to pull a knife on you.

The certificate of live birth and a birth certificate are two differnt things, one is more like a baptism certificate the other is legal paperwork. I just recently got a copy of my BIRTH CERTIFICATE. It has the doctors signature, the time of birth, the date parents name and has been pressed with a seal. I just went through all this to renew my drivers lic. They will NOT accept a certificate of live birth or a photo copy of the birth certificate, it has to come from the county you were born in and they have to press the seal in it. None of that comes on a certificate of live birth, but you do get cute little feet and hand prints, my sons is adorable.

what would I like him to do?

unseal his records, thats all anyone is asking.

no one thought about his birth certificate or cared till he refused to show it.
It was an astrologer, and obama supporter who first asked for it because they wanted to do his birth chart and was told no. After that people started asking.

It would be a total non issue if he would have shown it when first asked.

If you want the truth I hope he is born in the USA and if he was not, I hope it never comes out till after he is out of office.

Can you imagine the mess? Biden would not be the president it doesnt seem because obama would never have been lagit as a president to pick Biden for a vice, leaving it to Nancy Pelosi (shiver) Or would there be a huge battle in Washington between Hillary and McCain on who should be president. It would be a mess.

But in the end all this could have been avoided if he was up front about it when first asked and never went to have his records sealed.

Mostly its a dead issue, I dont deny that but its irritating when I see people post that he has shown it when he has not. Pretending he did is just stupid.

Meaning that in the absence of publication of the original document, issued at the time when Obama was born, our only safe assumption is that the information on the document that has been published is false.
Why would we assume that it is false? Would the information on your state certified certificate of live birth be false? Did you realize that in most places it takes several weeks or even months to recieve one. Certified by someone who was not in the room at the time. They are simply trusting some doctor who doesnt have a legible signature.
The delayed, but incorrect, birth certificates I have for my grandfather and his sister are likewise certified by the state of North Carolina, but this does not make them a legal record of what actually happened at the time and place they were born.
I dont think an apples to apples argument is even approachable here.
Also, just because your family members lied about thier birthdates for whatever reason or possibly mistaken for a number of reasons, considering the the timeframe you are speaking about compared to the time frame of the President. This state of course also ignores the big ugly stinking pink elephant to your argument. Was your Grandfather or Aunt born in a foreign country? Because that is the level of screw up you are suggesting here.
Either way, if they were/are still alive, assuming the document known as a delayed birth record is probably the NC equivalent to a certificate of live birth, then they could absolutely use that document to establish thier name, citizenship, and birth date even though it is not the original piece of paper.

Which is probably the case in every state in the Union for any person that is still alive. But this doesn't mean that the information on a delayed birth certificate is automatically correct.
Again, you want to compare a date being off, compared to someone being born in an entirely different country? The straws you are grasping at are way up in the palm tree.
Publish a copy of the birth certificate that was issued for him at the time he was born.
How about you show me an immigration record and then we can have an honest conversation.

Werbung:
Back