delayed birth certificate

On the contrary. The facts are found only in Obama’s original birth certificate, which he is hiding from public scrutiny. Obama is like Saddam Hussein. GBW thought Hussein had WMD because Hussein was acting in a secretive manner that gave GWB reason to think he had WMD. Hussein could have opened his country up to a complete and unhindered international inspection and thus prove that GWB was wrong. Obama can open his original birth certificate up to a complete and unhindered public inspection and prove the people you contemptuously call birthers are wrong.

See that's the thing you're missing. George Bush was a liar and a TORTURER.

President Obama is not cut from that cloth. It is not uncommon at all for celebrities or people of great power or wealth to have their records sealed to the general public. Once you agree to open one record then you are asked for the next and then the next on & on. This only facilitates a fishing expedition by your adversaries. If at any point you say no... then they say... oh see that's where they have something to hide. Makes total sense to seal.

And regardless someone self sealing their records to the general public in no way whatsoever stops law enforcement or national security forces to show probable cause that a crime has been committed and have then unsealed for their inspection.

Because of the reasons that I previously outlined in several posts the authorities already know everything they need to know and as such have no probable cause to proceed because no crime has been committed nor law broken.

If it was just me calling birthers tin foil hat wearing lunatics that would be one thing. Your problem is that the Republican Party, hard line Conservatives and every leading Conservative publication according to Ann Coulter are saying it.

I realize Radical Right Conservatives think they can continue to bully people as they did working for Bush by Swift Boating etc. But that's simply not the case. That's why you are not getting your way here with President Obama.

Werbung:

When have I said he wasn’t? Obama is acting like he is hiding something, so why should anyone in their right mind not think that he is hiding something?

WOW ! What did he lie about and who did he torture ?

President Obama is not cut from that cloth.

not in the way you meran, but you could not be more correct

It is not uncommon at all for celebrities or people of great power or wealth to have their records sealed to the general public. Once you agree to open one record then you are asked for the next and then the next on & on. This only facilitates a fishing expedition by your adversaries. If at any point you say no... then they say... oh see that's where they have something to hide. Makes total sense to seal.

Obama is not intentionally a celebrity and his power is not his but that of the office he was elected to. This distinction separates him and all like him from private citizens.

As you point out, Bush II was subjected to any number of witch hunts. But ti comes with the territory and so like all before, he did the right thing. And because he had nothing to hide, there was nothing to find.

Werbung:
I guess the only place left I can send a birther is to see the Wizard!
I'd often considered the Ignorant-White-Trash-option, and tell 'em "GO BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME-FROM!!!" (thinking they merely need an attitude-change)....until you consider a significant-number o' them are REPULSED by....SEX :eek: .

post.jpg

At least....we can STILL revel in their disappointment!!!!!

529.gif

Their Icons are always good, for a laugh, as well!!

Back