delayed birth certificate

Werbung:
The state of North Carolina issues what is known as a delayed birth certificate. My grandfather’s sister was born in 1919 and he was born in 1926. But North Carolina did not issue state birth certificates before the year 1920.

But I have a copy of a delayed birth certificate for my grandfather’s sister, and it is based on information that she herself provided the state official that issued the document in the 1970s.

I have a copy of my grandfather’s original birth certificate and also a copy of a delayed birth certificate that he requested in 1979. Like his sister’s, my grandfather’s delayed birth certificate is based on information that he himself provided to the state official who issued the document in 1979. And lo and behold the information on my grandfather’s original birth certificate is not the same as the information on his delayed birth certificate. The dates given for his birth are not the same; the place of birth is not same (different counties) and his mother’s last name is not the same (likely because his parents divorced and he must have given his mother’s 2nd married name).

So, if you can get a delayed birth certificate from North Carolina based on information you yourself provide, why should anyone not believe that the birth certificate that Obama has supposedly made public after obtaining it from the State of Hawaii is not just a delayed birth certificate that Obama himself verified seeing as how the State of Hawaii has sealed Obama's birth records?

OF course , Obama is NOT a NATIVE BORN AMERICAN CITIZEN, He most likely was born in a hut in Kenya. His youth was spent learning to hate Capitalism, America , and "RIGHTS OF THE VOTERS", He learned well, he HATES AMERICA.
Obama is a body of NOTHING , a MIND of no substance, he can parrot the words of MARXIST from a PROMPTER very well, he is a huge STUTTERER without the aid of PROMPTER. His mind does not work quickly on it own and creates a large number of "aaah,s'',etc.
I expect 2010 will expose even more of his natural weakness.

Do you have your original birth certificate? Mine was lost in a flood. What I did was went to the bureau of vital records and got what they call a "certificate of live birth". It has all the same information on it, including the notary stamp. It has all of the same certified information on it except the doctors signature and my hand/foot prints.

Meaning it contains information that cannot be validated because it contains information that you could have made up.

Why would we assume that it is false?

Because Obama won’t allow the original to be published and Obama is a politician.

Would the information on your state certified certificate of live birth be false?

If I didn’t verify the information on it with legal records, i.e. lied to the state when I requested it, yes.

Did you realize that in most places it takes several weeks or even months to recieve one.

Obama was running for the White House since his 2004 Democrat convention keynote address. He had plenty of time.

I dont think an apples to apples argument is even approachable here.
The hell its not. If you really believe this, you are more delusional than I thought.
Also, just because your family members lied about thier birthdates for whatever reason or possibly mistaken for a number of reasons, considering the the timeframe you are speaking about compared to the time frame of the President.
Well, since we are talking about the President of the United States and leader of the free world, forgive me for wanting a high level of certainty in this matter.
Was your Grandfather or Aunt born in a foreign country? Because that is the level of screw up you are suggesting here.
Well, if there is no screw up, why won’t Obama open his records for public examination?
Either way, if they were/are still alive, assuming the document known as a delayed birth record is probably the NC equivalent to a certificate of live birth, then they could absolutely use that document to establish thier name, citizenship, and birth date even though it is not the original piece of paper.
And if they had used these documents to validate their eligibility to be President of the United States, they would have nullified the Constitution, as Obama is doing.
Again, you want to compare a date being off, compared to someone being born in an entirely different country?

Yes, when a person wants to be President of the United States.

The straws you are grasping at are way up in the palm tree.

Huh? This doesn’t even make sense.

How about you show me an immigration record and then we can have an honest conversation.

Huh? This doesn’t even make sense.

hey I changed the subject for a good reason, stop trying to bring it back...

no one cares about conspiracy nut jobs who will never listen to any evidence...

Hey here's the real question.

Don't these birthers have some Christmas shopping to do? I mean those pointy stick on Spock ears and Dungons and Dragons games ain't gonna just buy themselves!

What do you mean for what? If Obama weren’t sitting in the White House, the place of his birth would be no consequence.

Yes, but that's not what he said, in fact he's not permitted by law to verify anything other than it's existence sans approval by the person in question and, as we all know, the president has declined to do this.

Yes, but that's not what he said, in fact he's not permitted by law to verify anything other than it's existence sans approval by the person in question and, as we all know, the president has declined to do this.

If this man can only verify a birth certificate at the request of the person for whom the birth certificate was issued, and Obama hasn’t authorized public access to the document, why did the man bother to verify it?

If this man can only verify a birth certificate at the request of the person for whom the birth certificate was issued, and Obama hasn’t authorized public access to the document, why did the man bother to verify it?

At the president's request in light of public outcry. But he was not authorized to reveal any details. Don't you find it odd that the president goes to such pains to do everything but close the matter ?

All this being said, he probably was born in Hawaii but there is apparently something on that form that would prove embarrassing. Similarly, there must be matters in his academic record that are also embarrassing.

Given his sensitivity regarding personal matters (telling the media to stop talking about his ears as an example) I suppose this is a normal reaction for him.

So, if you can get a delayed birth certificate from North Carolina based on information you yourself provide, why should anyone not believe that the birth certificate that Obama has supposedly made public after obtaining it from the State of Hawaii is not just a delayed birth certificate that Obama himself verified seeing as how the State of Hawaii has sealed Obama's birth records?
Better yet.....why do some-people keep beating horses that're already drawing flies?

:rolleyes:

Better yet.....why do some-people keep beating horses that're already drawing flies?

:rolleyes:

The facts have been laid out time & time again.

This whole silly birther thing reminds me of people in the South that kept flying the stars & bars Confederate flag because they just couldn't accept that the North really won. :rolleyes:

The President did provide a birth certificate... the archives in 2 separated Hawaiian newspapers show his birth announcement... the state of Hawaii itself has come forward officially declaring that President Obama has a perfectly in line and normal totally valid Hawaiian birth certificate... and even before running for President he was screened to be given a top National Security Clearance.

Even rabid Conservative and mega Obama hater Ann Coultergeist has stated she and all the top Conservative organizations let alone the United States Congress have spoken out that of course our President was born in Hawaii.

I guess the only place left I can send a birther is to see the Wizard!

They have no place else to go but to click on Watch on YouTube...

The facts have been laid out time & time again.

On the contrary. The facts are found only in Obama’s original birth certificate, which he is hiding from public scrutiny. Obama is like Saddam Hussein. GBW thought Hussein had WMD because Hussein was acting in a secretive manner that gave GWB reason to think he had WMD. Hussein could have opened his country up to a complete and unhindered international inspection and thus prove that GWB was wrong. Obama can open his original birth certificate up to a complete and unhindered public inspection and prove the people you contemptuously call birthers are wrong.

Werbung:
On the contrary. The facts are found only in Obama’s original birth certificate, which he is hiding from public scrutiny. Obama is like Saddam Hussein. GBW thought Hussein had WMD because Hussein was acting in a secretive manner that gave GWB reason to think he had WMD. Hussein could have opened his country up to a complete and unhindered international inspection and thus prove that GWB was wrong. Obama can open his original birth certificate up to a complete and unhindered public inspection and prove the people you contemptuously call birthers are wrong.

CONTEMPTOUSLY...seems to be your main gear that you operate in and you do that so efficiently and at full throttle...good grief, you 'BIRTHERS' need to get a life, need to get a clue, need to GET OVER IT :mad:

BORING - REDUNDANT and you wonder why some around here get sick and tired of the constant angst/vitriol aimed at our newly elected president. You AIN'T GOT A LEG TO STAND ON, MOVE THE HELL ON!!!

Back