Details of Senate fiscal cliff agreement: Tax increases, spending INCREASES. C'mon, House, REJECT IT

Apparently, although you may be in the majority to feel that way in this forum, you are obviously a minority in America.

You mean like how so many parasites think he leads them to the free stuff ?

I wonder how those 30k a year folks will like knowing their tax burden will be larger than those 500k people ?

probably go...

doh1.jpg

Werbung:
You mean like how so many parasites think he leads them to the free stuff ?

I wonder how those 30k a year folks will like knowing their tax burden will be larger than those 500k people ?

probably go...

doh1.jpg
I wish just the "parasites" had to suffer this A - hole! But.......This one is going to hit me and its going to hurt but it will hit my obama lovin sister too and might knock some smarts into her.... though I am not going to hold my breath. When her much needed health care got more expensive due to obama care she said she was still for it even though it screwed her up... so she will probably still love him and all he has to offer even when she is a couple of hundred less each month to pay her more expensive healthcare :(

I wish just the "parasites" had to suffer this A - hole! But.......This one is going to hit me and its going to hurt but it will hit my obama lovin sister too and might knock some smarts into her.... though I am not going to hold my breath. When her much needed health care got more expensive due to obama care she said she was still for it even though it screwed her up... so she will probably still love him and all he has to offer even when she is a couple of hundred less each month to pay her more expensive healthcare :(

cant count on common sense. the jobs numbers today showed a large spike in black unemployment. more parasites with their hands out and fewer people to supply money to give them.

see the feces hit the rotary occilator when it all collapses on itself.

cant count on common sense. the jobs numbers today showed a large spike in black unemployment. more parasites with their hands out and fewer people to supply money to give them.

see the feces hit the rotary occilator when it all collapses on itself.
I noticed that the AP lied for obama again and said the numbers had not changed when in fact they had gone up

when are people going to wake up....

When all the game playing ends in a big crash. You can't continue to hold something together with band aids and bubble gum. Eventually it's going to fly apart at the seams. Just don't stand in front of flying objects, have a duck and cover plan.

I noticed that the AP lied for obama again and said the numbers had not changed when in fact they had gone up

We know that many Americans will never wake up. They want to believe the propaganda promoted by the state. Many of them are brainwashed into statist thinking and are unable to see or accept the truth. A large segment of the media and certainly most of the media liberals and Ds listen to, are part of the D Party and an advocate of central planning.

Dear, the jobs numbres are always reajusted at the en of the year.

In this case, only ONE month was readjusted UP, BY ALL OF 1/10th of a percent in NOVEMBER, remember SandY?

And ONE month was adjusted DOWN, ALso by that HUGE 1/10th oF a percent.

Pleaseget your facts straight instead of listening to right wing propaganda!

Table A. Seasonally adjusted unemployment rates in 2012 and changes
due to revision, January - November 2012

Month As first As Change
computed revised

January ............... 8.3 8.3 0.0
February .............. 8.3 8.3 .0
March ................. 8.2 8.2 .0
April ................. 8.1 8.1 .0
May ................... 8.2 8.2 .0
June .................. 8.2 8.2 .0
July .................. 8.3 8.2 -.1
August ................ 8.1 8.1 .0
September ............. 7.8 7.8 .0
October ............... 7.9 7.9 .0
November ............. 7.7 7.8 .1

http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.nr0.htm

Will Barack "I swear to preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution" Obama give up all of his for not doing any bit of his job?

But you know, BO does not believe in the Constitution. It is an old, out of date, quaint document who's time has passed. Allowing the ruling elite to govern us, as they see fit, is a much better way to do things. Just ask BO or any liberal. So, his oath to uphold the Constitution is completely and utterly meaningless to him...(proving him to be a deceitful liar), and most libs and Ds prefer his unlimited power to govern over the racist and dumb Constitution...which proves how ignorant and dangerous they are.

Dear, the jobs numbres are always reajusted at the en of the year.

In this case, only ONE month was readjusted UP, BY ALL OF 1/10th of a percent in NOVEMBER, remember SandY?

And ONE month was adjusted DOWN, ALso by that HUGE 1/10th oF a percent.

Pleaseget your facts straight instead of listening to right wing propaganda!

Table A. Seasonally adjusted unemployment rates in 2012 and changes
due to revision, January - November 2012

Month As first As Change
computed revised

January ............... 8.3 8.3 0.0
February .............. 8.3 8.3 .0
March ................. 8.2 8.2 .0
April ................. 8.1 8.1 .0
May ................... 8.2 8.2 .0
June .................. 8.2 8.2 .0
July .................. 8.3 8.2 -.1
August ................ 8.1 8.1 .0
September ............. 7.8 7.8 .0
October ............... 7.9 7.9 .0
November ............. 7.7 7.8 .1

http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.nr0.htm

They do prior month adjustments virtually every month as they sre estimates when issued. interesting how often over the last four years how they are most typically adjusted down.

Werbung:
Back