House Republicans to Boehner: "NO tax increases, remember?"

thats the beauty of fair tax. only one tax and its 100% tanspsrant
So, for example, let's say my salary is $30,000 per year. I donate $500 to a charity at my church. I still pay the same tax to government with the fair tax? I don't get a deduction for my charitable donation?

Werbung:
So, for example, let's say my salary is $30,000 per year. I donate $500 to a charity at my church. I still pay the same tax to government with the fair tax? I don't get a deduction for my charitable donation?

if there is no tax then there nothing to deduct from

if there is no tax then there nothing to deduct from
Hey, I said my salary is $30,000 per year. I must pay tax on that, right? It doesn't matter if I give money to the liquor store or to the church, my tax on $30k is still the same, right?

Hey, I said my salary is $30,000 per year. I must pay tax on that, right? It doesn't matter if I give money to the liquor store or to the church, my tax on $30k is still the same, right?

Depends upon if you should itemize your deductions on Schedule A, or use the standard deduction.

there is no income tax with fair tax. nothing to deduct from.

Thats why im against it. Like my idea FLAT TAX! 40% EVERYBODY PAYS THE SAME! No more I.R.S powers. Its automaticly deducted from your earnings. And state governments ends all state income and sales taxes. Federal government gives each state the money.Its up to them to spend it wisely. If money runs out,,TOUGH,,Better start laying off state workers. Maybe now California would finaly get it. And entitlements only receive it if you make certain quilifcations like if youre a handicapped,,Disabled vet or elderly. Being black or hispanic is not an handicap nor its not a disability.

Thats why im against it. Like my idea FLAT TAX! 40% EVERYBODY PAYS THE SAME! No more I.R.S powers. Its automaticly deducted from your earnings. And state governments ends all state income and sales taxes. Federal government gives each state the money.Its up to them to spend it wisely. If money runs out,,TOUGH,,Better start laying off state workers. Maybe now California would finaly get it. And entitlements only receive it if you make certain quilifcations like if youre a handicapped,,Disabled vet or elderly. Being black or hispanic is not an handicap nor its not a disability.

i would prefer not to triple my tax burden

Well. . .that "no tax increase" didn't work for the GOP this time either!

The "fix" bill passed in the Senate by 89 Yea (including 40 Republicans)
and it passed in the House by 257 Yea, including 85 Republicans, among the Yea was Paul Ryan.

Now President Obama is on his flight back to his vacation with his family in Hawaii. Good for him. He certainly deserves to spend the rest of his vacation in peace!

Well done, President Obama and Vice President Biden. Even McConnell helped with the process!

See what can happen when they cooperate!

Werbung:
What did Obama do that was so great? Nothing that I can think of. Joe Biden deserves the credit for putting this deal together.

In reality, the government squeezes an extra 4% money out of people earning $400k per year, and promises to make some spending cuts in 2 months. That's hardly what I would call great progress towards solving huge debt problem.

And Obama had absolutely nothing to with the whole process, except delay it until the last moment.

Back