Details of Senate fiscal cliff agreement: Tax increases, spending INCREASES. C'mon, House, REJECT IT

They do prior month adjustments virtually every month as they sre estimates when issued. interesting how often over the last four years how they are most typically adjusted down.

The numbers are bogus anyway. They don't tell the true story. Just more smoke and mirror pablum for the gullible.

Werbung:
They do prior month adjustments virtually every month as they sre estimates when issued. interesting how often over the last four years how they are most typically adjusted down.

So. . .is that a bad thing? Why?
Maybe they are being more "conservative" in estimating the rate of unemployment.
And. . .may I point out that, for 2012, there was adjusted UP (in November) and one adjusted down (in July.)

The numbers are bogus anyway. They don't tell the true story. Just more smoke and mirror pablum for the gullible.

The numbers do tell the true story.

There are different measurements for unemployment, and as long as you compare the SAME measurements criteria over time, the numbers are telling the story as the trend in unemployment.
Here is an example of the different way to measure unemployment. Obviously, if you compare U4 and U6, you will have very different numbers, but if you compare U4 in July, with U4 in September, you will see a trend, and if you compare U6 in July with U6 in September, you will (ideally, as it has been over the last year, see a very similar trend, but at a different level, because the two measurements do NOT measure the same population.

unemployment%20rates%20all%20of%20them.jpg
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...t-are-falling/2011/08/25/gIQAX5U5tQ_blog.html

I think you need to inform yourself a little more about this!

Unemployment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UnemploymentShare
Jump to Measurement‎: These differences may limit the validity of international ... The ILO describes 4 different methods to calculate the unemployment rate: ... The primary measure of unemployment, U3, allows for comparisons between

It's amazing how, anytime you people think something shows WELL for President Obama and his policies. . .you choose not to believe it. . .but if, suddenly, the unemployment showed at 9% for December, you would be more than happy to believe it!

It's amazing how, anytime you people think something shows WELL for President Obama and his policies. . .you choose not to believe it. . .but if, suddenly, the unemployment showed at 9% for December, you would be more than happy to believe it!
Yes, selective belief. Same with gas prices. When prices were high, it was Obama's fault. Now that they are lower, do Repubs believe that it was also Obama's doing? I don't think so.

So. . .is that a bad thing? Why?
Maybe they are being more "conservative" in estimating the rate of unemployment.
And. . .may I point out that, for 2012, there was adjusted UP (in November) and one adjusted down (in July.)

and coincidentally thats about the time they put the entire process behind the curtains.
had election goals to be met dontcha know...

and the adjustments were to the less rosy if my prior wording was unclear.

Yes, selective belief. Same with gas prices. When prices were high, it was Obama's fault. Now that they are lower, do Repubs believe that it was also Obama's doing? I don't think so.

currency manipulation sent them higher, eurozone recession brought them down some. and why the recession ? currency manipulation that makes it harder for them to compete. with europe unable to buy our stuff its not a good sign for the domestic outlook.

oh what a tangled web we weave.....

and coincidentally thats about the time they put the entire process behind the curtains.
had election goals to be met dontcha know...

and the adjustments were to the less rosy if my prior wording was unclear.

Please provide a link to explain what you mean.

What "curtain?"

And wasn't the novembre unemployment figures taken in NOVEMBER?, while the elections were completed on the SIXTH of November?

If they wanted to cheat, to influence the elections, shouldn't they have done that in September and Octobre, rather than AFTER the electionS?

It seem to me that at least 3 of you guys are losing your footing (well. . .I am being nice by saying "footing!). Is that a sign of desperation or just plain frustration hysteria?

Please provide a link to explain what you mean.

What "curtain?"

And wasn't the novembre unemployment figures taken in NOVEMBER?, while the elections were completed on the SIXTH of November?

If they wanted to cheat, to influence the elections, shouldn't they have done that in September and Octobre, rather than AFTER the electionS?

It seem to me that at least 3 of you guys are losing your footing (well. . .I am being nice by saying "footing!). Is that a sign of desperation or just plain frustration hysteria?

they did it all year and got their results. on the phone cant bring links google administration using their own estimates and no longer state supplied ones.

they did it all year and got their results. on the phone cant bring links google administration using their own estimates and no longer state supplied ones.

Okay. . . Now your post makes no sense at all!

Who are "they?"
What is "IT?"
And what " results" were they looking for,

And why would anyone believe "google" rather than official numbers collected based on well established criteras?

Where do you think google gets is information? The social media?

Okay. . . Now your post makes no sense at all!

Who are "they?"
What is "IT?"
And what " results" were they looking for,

And why would anyone believe "google" rather than official numbers collected based on well established criteras?

Where do you think google gets is information? The social media?

they - the administrstion
it - fudge the employment numbers to appear better than they are
google presents references made on the internet including news outlets

they the administrstion
it - fudge the employment numbers to appear better than they are
google presents references made on the internet including news outlets

The administration does not fudge the employment numbers. . .or at least not since Reagan did it when he was a President and he chose to suddenly switch from the usual criteria used to a new criteria that made unemployment APPEAR lower, because it didn't take "under employed" in consideration).

If you believe that the administration fudges numbers today, you simply do not understand how unemployment is established through DIFFERENT sets of criteria, each set is then intended to be examined SEPARATELY and compared over time with each other to determine a TREND, rather than compared BETWEEN them, as this would be like comparing apples and oranges and would mean NOTHING.

You owe it to yourself and to the posters in this forum to get informed about this, instead of spewing misinformation.

And. ..where do you think those "references" made on the internet and "news outlets" get their figures?

Wait, I know. . .Fox and Alex Jones get those figure from the aluminum foil hat they insist on wearing!

The administration does not fudge the employment numbers. . .or at least not since Reagan did it when he was a President and he chose to suddenly switch from the usual criteria used to a new criteria that made unemployment APPEAR lower, because it didn't take "under employed" in consideration).

If you believe that the administration fudges numbers today, you simply do not understand how unemployment is established through DIFFERENT sets of criteria, each set is then intended to be examined SEPARATELY and compared over time with each other to determine a TREND, rather than compared BETWEEN them, as this would be like comparing apples and oranges and would mean NOTHING.

You owe it to yourself and to the posters in this forum to get informed about this, instead of spewing misinformation.

And. ..where do you think those "references" made on the internet and "news outlets" get their figures?

Wait, I know. . .Fox and Alex Jones get those figure from the aluminum foil hat they insist on wearing!

i know you prefer to ignore this and it is a moot point now that the election is over.

but the truth is obvious from the workforce numbers

Werbung:
i know you prefer to ignore this and it is a moot point now that the election is over.

but the truth is obvious from the workforce numbers

Really. . .?

Funny that I provided factual, official, and permanent links.
You provided NOTHING to support your "conspiracy theory."

And still you insist in living in your hypocritical delusion.

Go for it! Doesn't affect the truth one bit. . .except of course for all the imbeciles who prefer to take your unfounded statements for the truth, even when faced by REALITY!

Back