Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Twice

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Second time only

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Eternal

Did you vote for Bush?

if so why the hell did you do it? (how about the second time?).

Werbung:
Actually voting is private in this country which is why you probably have no responses.

About half the country voted for Bush.

The reason is probably because both of the poll-driven fools on the Dem side looked even worse at the time.

The 2004 election like most of them was a complete disgrace. I was ashamed as an American and I was embarrassed as a democrat. Wesley Clark embodied everything that the democrats should have been standing for, he would have been an impeccable candidate and an excellent leader. John Kerry was shaky from the start and the primary voters should have seen that. Not only did they pick a poor candidate but they picked one who clearly could not win. The moment in the debates when he responded to a question about his wife saying only "I married up" it became clear that the election was a lost cause. People won't vote for someone who is nothing like them. I think John Kerry's nomination was a tragic mistake and I could have a much clearer conscience if Clark had gotten nominated instead. Too many democrats listened to the propaganda and dismissed Clark because he had been a general. They took the bleeding heart liberal approach and because of that I think our country is worse off than it should have been.

Actually voting is private in this country which is why you probably have no responses.

About half the country voted for Bush.

The reason is probably because both of the poll-driven fools on the Dem side looked even worse at the time.

Three points, all of them correct. I'm not sure why anyone would be unwilling to say they didn't vote for the big spending statist currently infesting the White House though.

I voted for Bush in the 2004 election. (I was too young to vote in the 2000 election.) I mailed in my absantee ballot from Fort Huachuca, where I was in training. John Kerry was an awful option for this country and for the military in particular. When looking at Wesley Clark's history in Bosnia, I'm not convinced he would have been the right man to handle this war either. I believe that out of every candidate present, Bush was the best man to lead the nation and handle the war, and I am not ashamed to say that.

Werbung:
I voted for Bush in the 2004 election. (I was too young to vote in the 2000 election.) I mailed in my absantee ballot from Fort Huachuca, where I was in training. John Kerry was an awful option for this country and for the military in particular. When looking at Wesley Clark's history in Bosnia, I'm not convinced he would have been the right man to handle this war either. I believe that out of every candidate present, Bush was the best man to lead the nation and handle the war, and I am not ashamed to say that.

I made a mistake the first time I voted, too. I voted for Lyndon Johnson because I was afraid that Goldwater would get us into a war. Irony.

As for Bush, his administration was much like that of Johnson: The never ending war, the escalation of the size and power of the federal government. Johnson did have the wit to pay for the war as he went along, unlike Bush who has borrowed every cent. Johnson also had the decency to resign when it was obvous that he had made some poor decisions.

I'm not sure whether Kerry would have been another disaster, but I suspect he might have been. How anyone can approve of the war Bush has handled the WOT is beyond me, though.

Back