Disgusting accumulation of evidence of FBI corruption

That's how they all start. Democrats were after trump before he took took office And I doubt anything will happen to Biden untill he's out of office if he is guilty of anything.All goes back years and involves hunter. Now Boris I am willing to admit hunter could of used him and joe did not know what was going on or at least to years after
Just letting you know. 132 people shot to death over the weekend but there's no problem with guns.

Werbung:

omg-glasses[1].gifDisgusting accumulation of evidence of FBI corruption​

FBI Director Wray essentially refused to allow the US House to have total access to the FBI document proving Joe Biden took a multi-million-dollar bride from a foreign thug. Biden's FBI is covering up the crimes of Democrats while inventing crimes for partisan prosecutors to file false charges against Republicans.
relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon[2].gif

Yeah....bigly surprise, Goober....Comey's replacement....and, everything (else) you said was total-bullshit.

Not on
Not only has the Washington Examiner told the truth Democrats do not want to hear about the FBI corruption in this case, but other news organizations also carry the truth, proving liberals they are wrong for denying and trying to hide the truth.

FBI refuses to give Congress informant file alleging Biden took bribes as vice president​

FBI refuses to give Congress informant file alleging Biden took bribes as vice president​

kids+laughing[1].jpg

"THE MURDOCH POST!!!!!"

I don't think it's too bad. Id love to see that bastard in jail.
Large crowds of barbarians gathered around the fires set by Catholic priests in the Dark Ages to burn Christians alive for believing God. Large crowds also cheered on white KKK dragons as they lynched black men for being black. So, it is no wonder that large numbers of Democrat degenerates want to witness Trump being crucified on false charges to satisfy their unnatural venomous hatred for him for supporting traditional patriotic American views and values.

I don't care. But you can hardly say Biden weaponised the FBI when Trump has threatened to launch investigation into the Biden's. Is that not weaponising the FBI???
Liars told you Trump was trying to launch an investigation into the Biden corruption in Ukraine, which was a lie because the Bidens had been under investigation in Ukreaine for four years before Biden asked the new President of Ukraine to help American investigators with that ongoing investigation.

Sounds like we have a huge problem with not enough guns in the hands of those capable and willing to shoot down a mass shooter on sight.
My word. I'd prefer that every child go to training for AK 47s. USA needs more ratbags as if there's not enough already.

Liars told you Trump was trying to launch an investigation into the Biden corruption in Ukraine,

Thats interesting. It was Trump who openly said it. Is he a liar. Christ you're dumb
which was a lie because the Bidens had been under investigation in Ukreaine for four years before Biden asked the new President of Ukraine to help American investigators with that ongoing investigation.
Biden never asked Ukraine for any investigation help although it does add some polish to an old hate filled story you're peddling.

Trump got pissed off with Ukraine when he asked them to dig some dirt on the Biden's. That request got him impeached. Now the gutless pos doesn't want a democratic country to win the war because he sour they didn't bow to him. He wants them punished by his buddy Putin. You know nothing..

Large crowds of barbarians gathered around the fires set by Catholic priests in the Dark Ages to burn Christians alive for believing God. Large crowds also cheered on white KKK dragons as they lynched black men for being black. So, it is no wonder that large numbers of Democrat degenerates want to witness Trump being crucified on false charges to satisfy their unnatural venomous hatred for him for supporting traditional patriotic American views and values.
They are not false charges dickheads. Read the indictment and see the evidence. You won't because it will upset you.
Bill Barr said if half of it is proven Trump is toast.
That means jail.

So cut your childish ridiculous denial. Trump committed very serious crimes against the USA and he will be punished for it. You supported a traitor who supports dictators. You're a disgrace to the nation.

Werbung:
Back