Diversity at the Republican convention

Popeye

I saw some numbers this morning that I thought were worth commenting on. I know I'm always claiming the GOP is the party of white people...turns out I was right. Here's an ethnic breakdown of the delegates to the two respective conventions:

Republican Convention

White-93%
Hispanic-5%
Black-2%

Democrat Convention

White-65%
Hispanic-11%
Black-23%

Another interesting fact, the GOP appears to be getting whiter as 85% in 2004 and 89% of the delegates 2000 were white. Also of interest..men account for 68% of Republican delegates (compared with 57 percent in 2004) and about half the Democratic delegates.

What does all this mean? I think it's pretty obvious. You know, at least the Klan had the guts to wear their sheets in the open. Who knows, considering the direction the GOP is going, maybe that's in the future.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/04/u...ssuserland&emc=rss&pagewanted=all&oref=slogin

gopdiversity.jpg

Werbung:
The klan slander aside (and of course, it's another stupid remark by you, since the klan has historically been associated with the democrat party :D)the demographics are merely the results of self-selection: blacks remain firmly on the democrat plantation, mostly due to incessant brainwashing by the liberal media and the government schools.

The klan slander aside (and of course, it's another stupid remark by you, since the klan has historically been associated with the democrat party :D)the demographics are merely the results of self-selection: blacks remain firmly on the democrat plantation, mostly due to incessant brainwashing by the liberal media and the government schools.

I don't accept your explanation and even if I did, it doesn't account for the small number of Hispanics...though I'm sure you have a ready justification for that too. The lack of diversity within the Republican Party should trouble all party members.

Your klan remark is not relevant, everything changed with Nixon's "southern strategy", white racists now identify with the GOP. The Republican Party is without doubt a party made up principally of whites....it really didn't need any confirmation but nonetheless these numbers do that quite nicely.

I don't accept your explanation and even if I did, it doesn't account for the small number of Hispanics...though I'm sure you have a ready justification for that too.

Anyone with an IQ at least 5 points above a potted plant understands why. :) Hispanics know that the democrat party is the reliable instrument for continued balkanization of this country, and the eventual complete transformation of the american southwest into de facto mexico.

The lack of diversity within the Republican Party should trouble all party members.

It does, but with the brainlock of minorities the lib establishment has achieved with the principal instruments of brainwashing - government schools, the academy, and the media, there's not much to be done about it.

Your klan remark is not relevant, everything changed with Nixon's "southern strategy", white racists now identify with the GOP.

Ewwwwwwww - now you've managed to slur and defame all southern conservatives - they're all klan members, huh? Disgusting.

Your thesis is particularly repellent, because it is precisely democrat-sponsored anti-white racist policies that have been used by the dems to lure minorities.

Note who judges based on color? I have never met a group of people so obsessed with race, and yet so hypocritically trying to claim the other side is racist.

The hallmark of liberalism: Hypocrisy.

The lack of diversity in the Republican party is the direct result of the targeting of minority groups by the Democratic party.

Note who judges based on color? I have never met a group of people so obsessed with race, and yet so hypocritically trying to claim the other side is racist.

The hallmark of liberalism: Hypocrisy.

Both you and Libs are full of excuses, however numbers don't lie and they tell a story of increasing racism in the white party.

Whites make up approximately 74% of the population, yet they account for 93% of the Republican delegates. The black population accounts for 13.4% in America, at the GOP convention-a paltry 1.5%. Quite a disparity don't you think?

Lets look at some more embarrassing numbers: Only 36 of the 2,380 delegates seated on the convention floor are black, the lowest number since the start of diversity tracking at political conventions some 40 years ago.

Even right wing token black hero Michael Steele had this to say; "It's hard to look around and not get frustrated. You almost have to think, wait, how did it come to this?' "

More facts: Not only isn't there even one black Republican senator, congressman, or governor currently serving, there hasn't been one for six years.

All the numbers say one thing..the GOP is not only the white party but it's getting whiter.

Excuses and justifications don't cut it. The GOP has become a haven for racism, both overt and covert. The non prejudiced members of the GOP, of which I'm sure they are few in number, ought to be ashamed. The simple fact that one of America's two major parties caters to such white trash is an obvious reminder that racism is alive and well in 2008.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/r...Political+and+Economic+Studies?tid=informline

http://www.nationaljournal.com/conventions/co_20080901_3469.php

Both you and Libs are full of excuses, however numbers don't lie and they tell a story of increasing racism in the white party.

Whites make up approximately 74% of the population, yet they account for 93% of the Republican delegates. The black population accounts for 13.4% in America, at the GOP convention-a paltry 1.5%. Quite a disparity don't you think?

Lets look at some more embarrassing numbers: Only 36 of the 2,380 delegates seated on the convention floor are black, the lowest number since the start of diversity tracking at political conventions some 40 years ago.

Even right wing token black hero Michael Steele had this to say; "It's hard to look around and not get frustrated. You almost have to think, wait, how did it come to this?' "

More facts: Not only isn't there even one black Republican senator, congressman, or governor currently serving, there hasn't been one for six years.

All the numbers say one thing..the GOP is not only the white party but it's getting whiter.

Excuses and justifications don't cut it. The GOP has become a haven for racism, both overt and covert. The non prejudiced members of the GOP, of which I'm sure they are few in number, ought to be ashamed. The simple fact that one of America's two major parties caters to such white trash is an obvious reminder that racism is alive and well in 2008.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/r...Political+and+Economic+Studies?tid=informline

http://www.nationaljournal.com/conventions/co_20080901_3469.php

Perhaps Republicans elect and give jobs based on quality and not skin color? Is not that how it should be?

Perhaps Republicans elect and give jobs based on quality and not skin color? Is not that how it should be?

And virtually everyone they elect and give jobs to just happens to be white. You don't get numbers like the ones I laid out without a component of racism being involved. Unfortunately with the GOP it's evolved into being part of who they are.

And virtually everyone they elect and give jobs to just happens to be white. You don't get numbers like the ones I laid out without a component of racism being involved. Unfortunately with the GOP it's evolved into being part of who they are.

Jerrymandered districts are part of the problem as well. Now how many "white" democratic districts are represented by "blacks" for the democrats... 1..2 maybe?

I do not see the racism, I think you are injecting that into the debate in the hopes that it will be there. Yes there are racist Republicans, does it make Republicans racist.. no. There are racist Democrats, does it make Democrats racist.. no.

I will not even bother to point out how dumb what you just said was, rather let it just sink in for all.

I don't have the first clue WHAT ole' Poopeye, or the NY Slimes is talking about. I've watched the convention, both last night and tonight, and I saw all kinds of people, white people, black people, yellow people, red people, and brown people, all over the convention floor and in the stands.

Frankly, this is just more of the typical NY SLIMES garbage.

Both you and Libs are full of excuses,

...which you don't have the cajones to debate :D .....

however numbers don't lie and they tell a story of increasing racism in the white party.

You've offered not a single shred of evidence for "racism".

Lessee, using libthink to solve this, maybe they should institute "affirmative action" for delegates?? After all, that's what the dems do!

Calling Steele "rightwing" is the silliest thing you've said in the last....uh.....five minutes. :D Incidentally, I'd like to see you call him a "token" to his face.

OK, enough of your crapola. :p

Werbung:
I don't have the first clue WHAT ole' Poopeye, or the NY Slimes is talking about. I've watched the convention, both last night and tonight, and I saw all kinds of people, white people, black people, yellow people, red people, and brown people, all over the convention floor and in the stands.

Frankly, this is just more of the typical NY SLIMES garbage.

I was there today at the gates where they came in, and hate to break it to you but yes it was in fact mostly all whites going in as delagates unless the rest came late or early and I missed them...

Back