Diversity at the Republican convention

I think its strange to notice skin color like that. The only time I ever noticed skin color was when I was in the Denver airport and I noticed all the maids and lower level workers were black and spanish and anther time I was in a grocery store in Tulsa Oklahomea and while in the checkout line i realized I was the only non black person there.

other than that i just see people. If we cant learn to just see people we will always be devided

Werbung:
I think its strange to notice skin color like that. The only time I ever noticed skin color was when I was in the Denver airport and I noticed all the maids and lower level workers were black and spanish and anther time I was in a grocery store in Tulsa Oklahomea and while in the checkout line i realized I was the only non black person there.

other than that i just see people. If we cant learn to just see people we will always be devided

I was doing photography , so I am looking at evrything , looking for things that stand out. And when you see a stream of people in a line for 2-3 hours and its all white for the most part, its hard not to notice when you look at the Diverse group around them not going in.

I was doing photography , so I am looking at evrything , looking for things that stand out. And when you see a stream of people in a line for 2-3 hours and its all white for the most part, its hard not to notice when you look at the Diverse group around them not going in.

That does seem differnt. I can understand that, but I have heard this alot since I have been on this board, not from you but from others.

Anyone black who is a republican isnt really black or is just an uncle tom
minoritys dont fit in with the GOP lots of stuff like that.

I am a minority in about every way you can be and I am the most uncomfortable in the democrat party and I have met other minoritys who feel the same. but some how we are not real people or we are not real minoritys if we dont step in line with the donkey

I was there today at the gates where they came in, and hate to break it to you but yes it was in fact mostly all whites going in as delagates unless the rest came late or early and I missed them...

Like I said, I just watched it, and I saw all kinds of people, of all different colors there. The fact is that someone would even be bringing this CRAP up in the first place only serves to clearly distinguish the level of FEAR they have for the McCain/Palin ticket.

Well I am starting to agree - I agree that the republican party needs to start stealing black party members from the Democratic party. Maybe the pubs could offer to reduce the salaries of all the white members so that the new black recruits could be paid double what is normal. (sarcasm)

OR

The democratic party could just stop making promises to redistribute wealth in ways that are opposed to the nature of our country and constitution. Then with an even playing field people would vote and be represented based on what is good for American and not based on what is good for their own special interest group.

The numbers are what they are but they are more than anything else a reflection of the pandering that the Democrats have done to the blacks. Pandering that I may add has done more to harm them than anything else short of slavery.

Werbung:
What does all this mean? I think it's pretty obvious. You know, at least the Klan had the guts to wear their sheets in the open

um excuse me? Has anyone in the GOP said that black people may not be republicans? It's not like we're turning African Americans away, they just chose not to be republican. Your statistic really doesn't mean much.

Back