Don't want to debate BUT want to

A lot of people such as police and heath care workers might be getting placebos instead of the vaccine. Some people are needed and it makes the vaccine look less dangerous if there are large groups of people who apparently don't have any ill effects.

OIP.Mo6dn6tR2xdF4y8_AXLUjgDqEK

Werbung:
I just got this from another enlightened friend and I do not get vaccines but millions do..

Here is the latest report from the CDC on injuries and deaths from the vaccines and it probably isn't totally correct. I believe they release a report monthly.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/...tent&eId=d093802f-20de-48fa-8f8f-f45c77feae49
What a hoot , these are reported whether or not they have anything to do with the vaccine. You people are clowns, took less then a minute to read that. There is a list of adverse possibility; with the vaccine. they are reported but have nothing to do with the vaccine. So if sneezing is a adverse posibilaty , if they sneeze its reported. So what 1 0ut of a hundred or a thousand have anything to do with the vaccine , people sneeze all the time. whether they take the vaccine or not. The list of adverse possibility are things that happen to everyone. I just have to laugh at the insanity of you people trying to turn a lie into the truth. With shadows and mirrors mostly.

This is a clown car in center ring, jamming as many clowns in it as possible. Tell me one that you are sure is true. That has substance.

The so called Right (Republicans( founded our Republic and the Dems came along and messed our country up but good...

Study history of how it all formed.

You have nothing else to say as you live in HOPE that your jabs and boosters will keep you alive. Many continue
to die worldwide due to the poison jabbed into their bodies.
OK DR Q ANON< WHAT A HOOT> THE ONLY GOOD PART OF YOU ANTI COVID CLOWNS IS THAT YOU IDIOTS ARE THE ONLY ONES DYING FROM IT< EVERY MONTH OUR IQ AVERAGE GOES UP AS YOU MENTAL CRIPPLES DIE OUT>

OK DR Q ANON< WHAT A HOOT> THE ONLY GOOD PART OF YOU ANTI COVID CLOWNS IS THAT YOU IDIOTS ARE THE ONLY ONES DYING FROM IT< EVERY MONTH OUR IQ AVERAGE GOES UP AS YOU MENTAL CRIPPLES DIE OUT>
Continue to HOPE that you will live on with all that poison in your bodies.

Werbung:
Continue to HOPE that you will live on with all that poison in your bodies.
What an idiot. I'm more concerned about you anti's killing off my family and friends with the diseases that the inoculation protect you from. What an idiot.
You don't get it at all , we don't care if you kill yourself with your stupidity, but we do care about the people who you will kill with your stupidity.

Back