Drug overdoses soar under Biden

mild cold? killed a million americans. hardly a "mild cold"
And were are you refuting my "1% mortality" figure? You refuting it is conspicuously missing from your rebuttal. Without refuting this figure, you're not refuting anything.

Note, i also claim that's a "hyper inflated 1% mortality" figure.

A pathogen's mortality rate is supposed to be calculated by infected land mass's total population as transmisability is part of it's lethality. After that you don't even have a rational number.

Werbung:
A political discussion forum should not be a playground for political trickery. Skipping "1% mortality" like it was optional to ignore and instead going after "mild cold." Is a most heinous spin attempt. Everyone should lose a significant measure of respect for your attempted counter argument.

And were are you refuting my "1% mortality" figure? You refuting it is conspicuously missing from your rebuttal. Without refuting this figure, you're not refuting anything.

Note, i also claim that's a "hyper inflated 1% mortality" figure.

A pathogen's mortality rate is supposed to be calculated by infected land mass's total population as transmisability is part of it's lethality. After that you don't even have a rational number.

unless you can show that colds kill more than 500,000 people in a year as covid did, then covid can't be a "mild cold" and that is refuted.
and clearly colds don't killl anywhere near that number. I have never heard of anyone dying from a cold for example. can you name anyone?

clearly covid is not a "mild cold". colds don't fill icus like covid did.

A political discussion forum should not be a playground for political trickery. Skipping "1% mortality" like it was optional to ignore and instead going after "mild cold." Is a most heinous spin attempt. Everyone should lose a significant measure of respect for your attempted counter argument.

actually the mortality rate I "skipped" because comparing covid to a mild flu is about the dumbest thing i've ever heard. lol.

colds don't fill ICU's like covid did. they are nothing alike to start with.

your claim is rebutted by the number of deaths.

So what is the mortality rate for a cold if that is what you want to focus on. Why did you not state it like it was optional? That is political trickery

yes jan 6 is different than the 2020 riots, moron.
only one was an insurrection taht threatened our nation's democracy :)
Jan 6 was a further attempt by Democrats to hide their voter fraud treason by fabricating another fake Republican conspiracy theory.

unless you can show that colds kill more than 500,000 people in a year as covid did, then covid can't be a "mild cold" and that is refuted.
and clearly colds don't killl anywhere near that number. I have never heard of anyone dying from a cold for example. can you name anyone?

clearly covid is not a "mild cold". colds don't fill icus like covid did.
But i completely refute your stat. And even your refuted stat amounts to a piddly 1% mortality. People die every year. People dying is not new. A pathogen with a 1% mortality rate is a "mild cold" end of story. Mandating a dangerous expiremental vax for a 1% mild cold is Dr. Mengele style science. MAD SCIENCE. People charged with nazi warcrimes were less guilty than this debacle of criminal ineptitude. More than that, I've already shown how virtually anyone in your plainly "doctored" mortality statistic, died of malpractice. Not covid. 37°c is the accepted upper mortality threshold for covid. 37°c isn't even a fever yet. You have to take drugs to die from covid and these deaths are really from overdosing Tylenol, heroin, etc.

Problem is. Our leaders are heroin addicts. They'll throw you under the bus for a bag of bachabazi dope. What else wouldn't they do?

Attachments

• 76x03y (1).jpg
    76x03y (1).jpg
    149 KB · Views: 0
So what is the mortality rate for a cold if that is what you want to focus on. Why did you not state it like it was optional? That is political trickery
This has to be the slimey'est spin ive ever seen. Are you a professional politician? Mild cold statistics aren't intentionally inflated and disregarding Tylenol overdoses. When the official covid statistic isnt so subjective then it should compare to a mild cold, seamlessly.

Another thing to note, you're completely avoiding my question. Have you even had it yet? el tRumpo did. And what. Pfft?

Colon powel had it AFTER the vax and died, most conspicuously. For fact, most supposed "covid deaths" happened after the vaccine roll-out.

This whole thing is every bit Dr. Mengele quality criminal given the massive scale of it. Global.

Last edited:
Tell me what you think these nambla'crats wouldn't do and ill show you what they did last week.

Attachments

• Heroin b.png
    Heroin b.png
    893.5 KB · Views: 0
This has to be the slimey'est spin ive ever seen. Are you a professional politician? Mild cold statistics aren't intentionally inflated and disregarding Tylenol overdoses. When the official covid statistic isnt so subjective then it should compare to a mild cold, seamlessly.

Another thing to note, you're completely avoiding my question. Have you even had it yet? el tRumpo did. And what. Pfft?

Colon powel had it AFTER the vax and died, most conspicuously. For fact, most supposed "covid deaths" happened after the vaccine roll-out.

This whole thing is every bit Dr. Mengele quality criminal given the massive scale of it. Global.
So you talk about covids mortality rate and claim it is a mild cold but can't provide the mortality rate for a cold? You clearly know nothing lol

Jan 6 was a further attempt by Democrats to hide their voter fraud treason by fabricating another fake Republican conspiracy theory.
Nah it was a bunch of violent right-wing morons trying to keep the legitimate and president out of power

actually the mortality rate I "skipped" because comparing covid to a mild flu is about the dumbest thing i've ever heard. lol.

colds don't fill ICU's like covid did. they are nothing alike to start with.

your claim is rebutted by the number of deaths.
Scare people enough and you can fill any hospital, bonus round starts when you work at or own a hospital. Whats your opinions about the "6666 new cases" propoganda campaign? Next time don't contract ukrainian "roms top 100" to do your propaganda. The scumbags used every single impossible number to make YOUR propoganda, just to maximize their contract, LOL.

Scare people enough and you can fill any hospital, bonus round starts when you work at or own a hospital. Whats your opinions about the "6666 new cases" propoganda campaign? Next time don't contract ukrainian "roms top 100" to do your propaganda. The scumbags used every single impossible number to make YOUR propoganda, just to maximize their contract, LOL.
Well 500000 people died above the expected amounts for 2 years during COVID I don't think that counts as scaring I've got counts as reality you clearly are clueless

Werbung:
It did not. Those were 1million people about to die from their next fart. Without a case by case audit, i refute every singe one of them.

Covid made no impact on the average mortality rate until vax rollout.

I'd even argue they were 1 million heroin addicts.

Ive had it. Did you?
You can argue anything you like just feel free to provide some statistics proving what you are arguing but you won't because you are clearly clueless LOL

Back