Drug overdoses soar under Biden

I'm sure you thought that made sense LOL you quoted the mortality rate of COVID and said that it was a mild cold you should easily be able to prove that by showing that the mortality rate of a cold is significantly higher than 1% and yet you Seem to be either afraid or unwilling to provide a similar statistic to prove your case The only explanation I have is that either you are stupid or lying or maybe both

Im sure you're a great politician in Venezuela but we have a higher expectation of our elected persons here. I don't see your career going very far without big money vatican backing.

I have better things to do than spar with morally and intelectually inferior people. Evil does seem to have a natural right to live but i don't have to keep company with it.

Bye.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230727-103656_Brave.png
    Screenshot_20230727-103656_Brave.png
    201.9 KB · Views: 0
Werbung:
Im sure you're a great politician in Venezuela but we have a higher expectation of our elected persons here. I don't see your career going very far without big money vatican backing.

I have better things to do that spar with morally and intelectually inferior people. Evil does seem to have a natural right to live but i don't have to keep company with it.

Bye.
So you can't provide the simple statistics that would prove your claim that COVID is just a mild cold yes I agree you are intellectually inferior

Nah it was a bunch of violent right-wing morons trying to keep the legitimate and president out of power
That is the lie told by the same people who lied to a FISA court to get a warrant to spy in Trump on the basis of a fake Russian document they invented for that purpose. There was no attempted Republican insurrection, the insurrection was all Democrat.

I have better things to do than spar with morally and intelectually inferior people. Evil does seem to have a natural right to live but i don't have to keep company with it.

Bye.
The common cold is generally not lethal, with some rare exceptions”, the Digital Health Lab explains. “The flu, which is deadlier than the common cold, killed 0.1% of the people who contracted it in 2019.

So no you lied or were stupid or both when claiming covud is a mild cold hahahaha

That is the lie told by the same people who lied to a FISA court to get a warrant to spy in Trump on the basis of a fake Russian document they invented for that purpose. There was no attempted Republican insurrection, the insurrection was all Democrat.
Nah jan6 was a republican affair. Morons like you are wrlcome to prove otherwise lol

Nah jan6 was a republican affair. Morons like you are wrlcome to prove otherwise lol
Democrats cooked up the Jan 6 sedition lie to cover their voter fraud theft of the 2020 election. Democrats planted insurrectionists among the crowd to incite violence and then hid videos exposing those leftist implants in the crowd and refused to allow Republican eyewitnesses to testify about those facts in the politically corrupted, deceitfully crafted Democrat kangaroo court proceedings.

1690477708210.png

1690477769229.png

95% of the protesters at the Capitol on Jan 6 were peaceful patriotic Americans there to support Congressional hearings on voter fraud.
so? we're not talking about the 95% moron. we're talking about the violent morons who stormed the capital in an attempt to prevent the legitimate passing of power to biden, you know, an attempted (but failed) insurrection.

there were no "congressional hearings on fraud" that day, moron, just the electoral vote.

god you're stupid. and a liar :)

so? we're not talking about the 95% moron. we're talking about the violent morons who stormed the capital in an attempt to prevent the legitimate passing of power to biden, you know, an attempted (but failed) insurrection.

there were no "congressional hearings on fraud" that day, moron, just the electoral vote.

god you're stupid. and a liar :)
I guess we can congratulate the Democrats, then, for creating the fake sedition and inciting the manufactured violence to get the previously scheduled discussions about voter fraud shortened in their favor.

Jim Jordan's impassioned speech on the floor of the House on Jan 6, 2021:

CREC-2021-01-06.pdf (congress.gov)

Mr. JORDAN. Madam Speaker, Americans instinctively know there was something wrong with this election. During the campaign, Vice President Biden would do an event and get 50 people at the event. President Trump, at just one rally, gets 50,000 people. President Trump increases votes with African Americans; increases votes with Hispanic Americans; won 19 of 20 bellwether counties; won Ohio by 8; Iowa by 8; and Florida by 3. President Trump got 11 million more votes than he did in 2016, and House Republicans won 27 of 27 toss-up races.

But somehow the guy who never left his house wins the election? Eighty million Americans, 80 million of our fellow citizens, Republicans and Democrats, have doubts about this election; and 60 million people, 60 million Americans think it was stolen. But Democrats say: No problem. No worries. Everything is fine. We asked for an investigation. We asked Chairman NADLER, Chairwoman MALONEY for an investigation. They said no. They wouldn’t want to investigate something that half the electorate has doubts about. It is just the Presidency of the United States. Why? Why not one single investigation? Why not even one single hearing over the last 9 weeks in the United States House of Representatives? Why?

Because all the Democrats care about is making sure President Trump isn’t President. For 41⁄2 years that is all they have cared about. July 31, 2016, before he was elected the first time, Jim Comey’s FBI takes out the insurance policy; opens an investigation on the President based on nothing. May 17, 2017, Bob Mueller was named special counsel. Two years they investigate the Russia hoax.

Nineteen lawyers, 40 agents and $40 million of taxpayer money for nothing. December 18, 2019, Democrat House Members vote to impeach President Trump based on an anonymous whistleblower with no firsthand knowledge, who was biased against the President and who worked for Joe Biden. But none of that worked. As hard as they tried, none of that worked.

They threw everything they had at him. So what did they do next? They changed the rules. They changed the election law and they did it in an unconstitutional fashion, and that is what we are going to show over the next several hours of debate.

I guess we can congratulate the Democrats, then, for creating the fake sedition and inciting the manufactured violence to get the previously scheduled discussions about voter fraud shortened in their favor.

nope. all republican doing.

show me where they had "previously scheduled" actual hearings that day on "voter fraud" moron. lol.

nope. all republican doing.

show me where they had "previously scheduled" actual hearings that day on "voter fraud" moron. lol.
Did you not read the transcript from the House that day where Rep. Jordan gave his condemnation of voter fraud speech with more testimony from opponents of the Democrat theft of the 2020 election scheduled to follow?

Did you not read the transcript from the House that day where Rep. Jordan gave his condemnation of voter fraud speech with more testimony from opponents of the Democrat theft of the 2020 election scheduled to follow?
when were they scheduled to follow, moron?

when were they scheduled to follow, moron?
Those scheduled to speak after Jordan were scheduled to offer their remarks on the House floor later that day, but those proceedings were rudely interrupted by Pelosi and her film-making daughter creating the fictional Democrat documentary Democrats refer to today as "The Insurrection."

Those scheduled to speak after Jordan were scheduled to offer their remarks on the House floor later that day, but those proceedings were rudely interrupted by Pelosi and her film-making daughter creating the fictional Democrat documentary Democrats refer to today as "The Insurrection."

i'll need to see an official congress schedule for "voter fraud hearings" scheduled on january 6, not your usual BS handwaving lies. lol

Werbung:
i'll need to see an official congress schedule for "voter fraud hearings" scheduled on january 6, not your usual BS handwaving lies. lol
Ask a Democrat to see the facts. He or she will likely mislead you in the way you want to go.

Back