Drug overdoses soar under Biden

Werbung:
So you can't provide the simple statistics that would prove your claim that COVID is just a mild cold yes I agree you are intellectually inferior

I already told you. There can be no comparison between honest statistics and bogus statistics. Most people don't even get tested. Bumping the deaths stat between only the confirmed cases is not an honest ratio. And you better believe every single death that could be covid connected was ruled as death from covid, not tylonol/heroin poisoning. Even unfairly hyper inflated, covid only has a 1% mortality. It can't be bumped against a mild cold killcount because "1% mortality" isn't even a fair covid mortality rate.

Only something as malignant as you and your benefactors, could be so malignant you were able to continue to evade this very simple point, repeatedly. You're so malignant that it unfairly infers you might share qualities with cancer. You're so malignant that accurately describing you as such is an insult to CANCER.

I already told you. There can be no comparison between honest statistics and bogus statistics. Most people don't even get tested. Bumping the deaths stat between only the confirmed cases is not an honest ratio. And you better believe every single death that could be covid connected was ruled as death from covid, not tylonol/heroin poisoning. Even unfairly hyper inflated, covid only has a 1% mortality. It can't be bumped against a mild cold killcount because "1% mortality" isn't even a fair covid mortality rate.

Only something as malignant as you and your benefactors could continue to evade this very simple point. You're so malignant that it unfairly infers you might share qualities with cancer. You're so malignant that accurately describing you as such is an insult to CANCER.

well i posted the fact that colds are milder than the flu and the flu is milder than covid (by a lot), so your claim that covid is a mild cold is the sign of a moron. lol

a normal year sees 2.8M deaths, in 2020 and 2021 we had 3.3M deaths, due to covid. that's some "mild cold" duh

and 1% of a lot of americans can easily be 1,000,000 people. it was very transmissible. i guess you rmath skills stink. lol

nope i'm asking YOU to prove your claim. as always you only have BS handwaving lies. lol
Rep. Jordan blasted Democrat voter fraud on the House floor on Jan 6, 2021. Do you think he was not scheduled to speak that day? Do you have any details about what was actually going on in the House that day before Democrat operatives incited the peaceful protesters to violence?

Proof that Ray Epps, an unindicted leftist plant, incited violence on Jan 6.

Ray Epps incited the Riots Jan 5 & Jan 6th - YouTube

Rep. Jordan blasted Democrat voter fraud on the House floor on Jan 6, 2021. Do you think he was not scheduled to speak that day? Do you have any details about what was actually going on in the House that day before Democrat operatives incited the peaceful protesters to violence?

Proof that Ray Epps, an unindicted leftist plant, incited violence on Jan 6.

Ray Epps incited the Riots Jan 5 & Jan 6th - YouTube
So you have nothing showing official hearings that day
You lied again

And ray is not a plant unless you can prove he is moron

So you have nothing showing official hearings that day
You lied again

And ray is not a plant unless you can prove he is moron
Anyone claiming voter fraud was not to be discussed on Jan 6, 2021, is wrong. Ray Epps does not have to be hauled into court before Americans can see him inciting violence on film.

Anyone claiming voter fraud was not to be discussed on Jan 6, 2021, is wrong. Ray Epps does not have to be hauled into court before Americans can see him inciting violence on film.
Show me the officially scheduled hearing on it moron
You can't because you are a liar lol

Ray may have 8ncited violence but he wasn't a leftist moron duh

well i posted the fact that colds are milder than the flu and the flu is milder than covid (by a lot), so your claim that covid is a mild cold is the sign of a moron. lol

a normal year sees 2.8M deaths, in 2020 and 2021 we had 3.3M deaths, due to covid. that's some "mild cold" duh

and 1% of a lot of americans can easily be 1,000,000 people. it was very transmissible. i guess you rmath skills stink. lol

There you are deflecting the question. Have you had covid or not?

Ive had way worse flu. Face it, you're in the habit of talking about things you know nothing about and that you know everything about lying like a dog.

You're the exact type of slime tgat would characterize a vax related death a covid related death. The "6666 new cases" propoganda confirms none of your covid statistics can be trusted and even if one did, it still doesnt even amount to a 1% mortality rate pathogen. It amounts to a mild cold. Nothing more.

Thats the fact. I even started smoking again during quarantine.

But here's how i caught it. Some scumbag just like you was intentionally spreading it at the phoenix arizona airport and another one on the greyhound bus lines. I made multiple reports to multiple agencies and a few senators and congressman. Piddly limp wristed cold tho. 38.6c high and 38.2c avg for 5 hours that was gone after a hot shower. It was nice not tasting cigarettes while i started smoking again. That lasted for 5 days. Pfft.

Last edited:
Pj
Sinusitis is infinity worse than covid. If anyone you know died of it, it was a blessed miracle that they did.

There you are deflecting the question. Have you had covid or not?

Ive had way worse flu. Face it, you're in the habit of talking about things you know nothing about and that you know everything about lying like a dog.

You're the exact type of slime tgat would characterize a vax related death a covid related death. The "6666 new cases" propoganda confirms none of your covid statistics can be trusted and even if one did, it still doesnt even amount to a 1% mortality rate pathogen. It amounts to a mild cold. Nothing more.

Thats the fact. I even started smoking again during quarantine.

But here's how i caught it. Some scumbag just like you was intentionally spreading it at the phoenix arizona airport and another one on the greyhound bus lines. I made multiple reports to multiple agencies and a few senators and congressman. Piddly limp wristed cold tho. 38.6c high and 38.2c avg for 5 hours that was gone after a hot shower. It was nice not tasting cigarettes while i started smoking again. That lasted for 5 days. Pfft.
You are funny

Keep posting

So i have a total victory here. You've either deflected, posed a fallacy, or outright lied. Is that the way it's going to be with you or are you going to grow up some day and realize that a world of people just like you is a world of hell on earth. Everyone who sorroundes you being everyone you hate most. Left coast for short

Last edited:
So i have a total victory here. You've either deflected, posed a fallacy, or outright lied. Is that the way it's going to be with you or are you going to grow up some day and realize that a world of people just like you is a world of hell on earth. Everyone who sorroundes you being everyone you hate most. Left coast for short
I just find you amusing. Not sure if you are a parody poster or not. I have never met anyone stupid enough to cla8m a mild cold killed a million Americans but maybe you are the one!

so we had us deaths:
2.84M in 2018
2.85M in 2019
3.38M in 2020
3.46M in 2021
3.27M in 2022

feel free to explain the sudden jump in 2020, peaking in 2021, and now slowly declining in 2022, under the assumption that covid is a "mild cold". lol

Werbung:
I just find you amusing. Not sure if you are a parody poster or not. I have never met anyone stupid enough to cla8m a mild cold killed a million Americans but maybe you are the one!
You're the one claiming a mild cold killed 1million americans and 6million world wide. Im claiming it's a mild cold and didnt kill anyone. Maybe one guy. One guy on the precipice of dying the next time they passed gas. That is all i'll give you.

Do you even know anyone that had it? Srsly these worthess fosterkid cia turds dont know how to pull a hoax. 9/11 was more believable than this sht.

Back