Drug overdoses soar under Biden

feel free to explain the sudden jump in 2020, peaking in 2021, and now slowly declining in 2022
Already did.

Dangerous expiremental vax and mandating it.

Not that i stand by your numbers....

"6666 new cases" search result

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230728-143847_Brave.png
    Screenshot_20230728-143847_Brave.png
    199.7 KB · Views: 0
Werbung:
To infinity

Explain this shit.

"If you catch covid, there isnt even a 1% chance you will die, but here, take this maditory dangerous expiremental vax developed and authorized by el tRumpo"- Joseph Mengele

Attachments

• download (4).jpeg
    download (4).jpeg
    4.8 KB · Views: 0
Already did.

Dangerous expiremental vax and mandating it.

Not that i stand by your numbers....

"6666 new cases" search result

well, my deaths are the officially reported cdc deaths number, adding up states submssions.

you dont' have to "stand by them" if you dont want to, but they are the official ones, and no one has disputed total deaths. lol

but you can feel free to dispute them, being an anonymous internet poster!

and you didn't disprove the total number of deaths. duh.

"If you catch covid, there isnt even a 1% chance you will die, but here, take this maditory dangerous expiremental vax developed and authorized by el tRumpo"- Joseph Mengele

well, it wasn't mandatory, it wasn't experimental, and it wasn't dangerous. lol.

If it's not obvious to you that people are corruptible and that fake stats have been used before, you're still a nutjob if you think these numbers are 100% legit.

If it's not obvious to you that people are corruptible and that fake stats have been used before, you're still a nutjob if you think these numbers are 100% legit.

you think the total deaths aren't legit? based on..what? lol. you think all the states and all the doctors are "in on it" too! lol

What whore still believes any official narrative at this point?

what moron thinks they have the right number of deaths because somehow "everyone is in on it!"

i still think you are either fake or on drugs, but i find you amusing

and? lol. out of all the entities reporting cases every say for years, of course you get the same numbers repeated. duh
No way. Note: that exact rhetorical schpeel come straight from a ukranian sorce.

You might find one or two times when the same number came up 4 times in a row, but every single fking one of them and every single number in between?

You'd have to be completely malignant or the dumbest piece if shit that ever fell out of a dogs ass before you'd suggest this is legit.

Werbung:
No way. Note: that exact rhetorical schpeel come straight from a ukranian sorce.

You might find one or two times when the same number came up 4 times in a row, but every single fking one of them and every single number in between?

You'd have to be completely malignant or the dumbest piece if shit that ever fell out of a dogs ass before you'd suggest this is legit.

you're right. The emperor of mars is clearly behind this! all hands on deck! battle stations! aaaaaoooogah! aaaaoooogah!

Back