Drug overdoses soar under Biden

because somehow "everyone is in on it!"
Being the national debt is up to 30 trillion(lowball), i think it's completely plausible. Do you have any idea what 30 trillion looks like in pallots of 20 dollar bills?

It looks like Manhattan. The whole fking island.

Werbung:
you're right. The emperor of mars is clearly behind this! all hands on deck! battle stations! aaaaaoooogah! aaaaoooogah!
Thats your only rebuttal thus far 'Official narrative whoremouth' and 'ad hom"

These are what namblacrats look like folks.

The only thing these people are good for is catching bullets and drinking bud light straight from el tRumpo.

Thats your only rebuttal thus far 'Official narrative whoremouth' and 'ad hom"

These are what namblacrats look like folks.

The only thing these people are good for is catching bullets and drinking bud light straight from el tRumpo.

you're right. i'm going outside to catch some bullets right now. i want the whole collection!

There's no two ways about it.

40 dod funded biolabs(absolutely not 40 dod funded bioweapons labs) in nazi held Ukraine. And Putin was the only one that thought this was a bad idea?

TREASON

Attachments

• Aaa heroin 2.jpg
    Aaa heroin 2.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 1
There's no two ways about it.

40 dod funded biolabs(absolutely not 40 dod funded bioweapons labs) in nazi held Ukraine. And Putin was the only one that thought this was a bad idea?

TREASON

you should go over there right now and expose it! go with god, my friend!

you should go over there right now and expose it! go with god, my friend!
Why should i do what tulsi gabbard did months ago? Why do the same thing twice?

No one needs to go anywhere to expose it. They only need to not be an enemy combatent or any other type of nazi and open their own damned eyes.

I'd rather sell you to either side, as ammunition.

Congressmen are somewhat more dependable than fagy partisan hacks on the web.

Last edited:
Why should i do what tulsi gabbard did months ago? Why do the same thing twice?

No one needs to go anywhere to expose it. They only need to not be an enemy combatent or any other type of nazi and open their own damned eyes.

I'd rather sell you to either side, as ammunition.

Congressmen are somewhat more dependable than fagy partisan hacks on the web.
Fagy? Lol

Are fans an interest of yours?

Fagy? Lol

Are fans an interest of yours?
You really think no one notices how faggy your rebuttal looks? If you're looking for a way for folks to lose even more respect for your kind, keep up the whorishness for dope farmers who're obviously trying to kill us all or at least trying to make a buck off it.

Now how is it that sleeze are 6% of the population but also 99% of the left-coast partisan-hack pundits?

You namblacrats are so scuzy that you wouldnt print damning evidence of your "arch-enemy" el tRumpo if it included a 1% smear of pederast warcriminals.

The sanctimonious narcoticons wouldnt post damning evidence of jHoe obiden if it included a 1% smear of el tRumpo.

It's time folks realised these slime whores are teamed up to kill us all.

you have the most interesting posts. not useful, but no one will be bored by trying to interpret them. lol

Werbung:
Back