Drug overdoses soar under Biden

Namblacrats? You must think about nambla a lot lol
It is a little top of mind for what must be the case to explain your bipartisan afghan pederast heroin cartel dope epidemic warcrime coverup. Personally i think its a bad idea to run or elect persons responsable for tgat kind of foreign policy but then there's you. Namblacrats and Narcoticons are the only two imaginable things that could explain it all away. What's your opinion, assuming you're ready to do some explaining.

Attachments

• 76x03y (1).jpg
    76x03y (1).jpg
    149 KB · Views: 0
Werbung:
It is a little top of mind for what must be the case to explain your bipartisan afghan pederast heroin cartel dope epidemic warcrime coverup. Personally i think its a bad idea to run or elect persons responsable for tgat kind of foreign policy but then there's you. Namblacrats and Narcoticons are the only two imaginable things that could explain it all away. What's your opinion, assuming you're ready to do some explaining.

I love your word salads ful of all kinds of words and really meaning nothing just you winning LOL I love your word salads awful of all kinds of words and really meaning nothing just you whinning LOL

Well 500000 people died above the expected amounts for 2 years during COVID I don't think that counts as scaring I've got counts as reality you clearly are clueless
For 2 years during covid vaccine. And when did you hear anyone say the very goos advice not to take fever reducers for a virus tgat cant survive 37°c? Covid didn't kill anyone, you did

Note, you broke adhom first unless you're capitulatimg asking if someone is a "career politician" is actually an adhom.
Note you seem incapable providing the mortality rate for colds after Talking about how important it was for covid you are clearly clueless

I love your word salads ful of all kinds of words and really meaning nothing just you winning LOL I love your word salads awful of all kinds of words and really meaning nothing just you whinning LOL
Full blown adhom deflection. Unconditional failure.

1/0 NEDFLANDERS

Last edited:
Note you seem incapable providing the mortality rate for colds after Talking about how important it was for covid you are clearly clueless
I told you, i can't honestly compare a bogus statistic with an honest one. You could?

2/0 NEDFLANDERS

I told you, i can't honestly compare a bogus statistic with an honest one. You could?

2/0 NEDFLANDERS
You brought up mortality rate for COVID and claimed COVID was a mild cold but you can't seem to provide the same statistic for colds which would prove your case seems to me you're just talking out of your rear end and feel free to keep score And I'll feel free to keep laughing at you

Feel free to keep score all you want if it makes you feel important LOL
So you're here to be.... what? A crusader for morality i suppose? While you're literally trying to compare bogus statistics with legitimate statistics?

So you're here to be.... what? A crusader for morality i suppose? While you're literally trying to compare bogus statistics with legitimate statistics?
Is mortality rate a legitimate statistic or not you brought it up why did you bring it up why don't you have the same number to compare for colds if you claim prove it is a mild cold

3/0 NEDFLANDERS

im just kicking a dead animal around an empty room here.

Come back when you can make a real counterpoint.

3/0 NEDFLANDERS

im just kicking a dead animal around an empty room here.

Come back when you can make a real counterpoint.
Well you seem to be the dead animal who brought up mortality rate for COVID but can't seem to provide the same number for colds which would prove your case that COVID is just a mild cold I think you realize you're lying

Well you seem to be the dead animal who brought up mortality rate for COVID but can't seem to provide the same number for colds which would prove your case that COVID is just a mild cold I think you realize you're lying

"The calculated mortality rate of covid is just arbitrary to the discussion of how covid should be handled" he sez.

4/0 NEDFLANDERS

Werbung:
"The actual calculated mortality rate of covid is just arbitrary to the discussion of how covid should be handled" he sez.

4/0 NEDFLANDERS
I'm sure you thought that made sense LOL you quoted the mortality rate of COVID and said that it was a mild cold you should easily be able to prove that by showing that the mortality rate of a cold is significantly higher than 1% and yet you Seem to be either afraid or unwilling to provide a similar statistic to prove your case The only explanation I have is that either you are stupid or lying or maybe both

Back