End of Ukrainian democracy, beginning of dictatorship

A number of people remember him, lying *****
Why would a teacher have a students schedule or transcripts, *****? Or a basketball picture since he didn't play for Harvard, *****
God you say the dumbest things lol
Of course they do. Adam Schiff. John Brennan. Hillary Clinton. Joe Biden. Bill Ayers. John Podesta. Jim Comey. Merrick Garland. Rachel Maddow, and any of thousands of democrat partisans willing to bear false witness for their supreme leader and his bootlick aides and supporters. I am reminded of a long history of hordes of whores willing to lie for the democrat party gods.

Did Obama play sports at Harvard? Let's see his photo with the teams.

Werbung:
Of course they do. Adam Schiff. John Brennan. Hillary Clinton. Joe Biden. Bill Ayers. John Podesta. Jim Comey. Merrick Garland. Rachel Maddow, and any of thousands of democrat partisans willing to bear false witness for their supreme leader and his bootlick aides and supporters. I am reminded of a long history of hordes of whores willing to lie for the democrat party gods.

Did Obama play sports at Harvard? Let's see his photo with the teams.

harvard law doesn't have official sports teams, *****. college sports teams are for undergraduates.
god you are stupid. lol

are you claiming everyone in those articles is lying about obama? lol. prove it, lying *****.

some pictures from 1991 harvard law school including the yearbook and a class photo. duh

harvard law doesn't have official sports teams, *****. college sports teams are for undergraduates.
god you are stupid. lol

are you claiming everyone in those articles is lying about obama? lol. prove it, lying *****.

some pictures from 1991 harvard law school including the yearbook and a class photo. duh
So he played B-Ball with his buds in the hood. He also forgot to post his transcript and has not said much about the sexual harassment charges against him that proved he was working for the Harvard Review.

So he played B-Ball with his buds in the hood. He also forgot to post his transcript and has not said much about the sexual harassment charges against him that proved he was working for the Harvard Review.
Probably played with people at Harvard like intramural, college ***** lol

And then got in trouble for playing around with male members of the Harvard Review who did not appreciate his unwelcome advances.
You seem fascinated with the idea of men fooling around
You post about gays over and over lol

You seem fascinated with the idea of men fooling around
You post about gays over and over lol
I get a kind of a kick when perverts are dealt with appropriately. Perhaps I have issues dating back to my youth when I encountered unwanted sexual advances from different perverts at different times.

I get a kind of a kick when perverts are dealt with appropriately. Perhaps I have issues dating back to my youth when I encountered unwanted sexual advances from different perverts at different times.
You do enjoy think8ng about men fooling around, that is very clear

It might be your openly displayed femininity that attracted them.
I can only imagine with laughter at you defending you body against rabid and lustful poofters wanting to get in your pants. I can see you lashing them with your rosary beads and hurling very harsh Bible quotes in defence. After you regained control of the ruckus then all joined hands and sang cum bah yah. What a sight to be hold. God would be proud of you. 😂😂😂😂😂

It might be your openly displayed femininity that attracted them.
I can only imagine with laughter at you defending you body against rabid and lustful poofters wanting to get in your pants. I can see you lashing them with your rosary beads and hurling very harsh Bible quotes in defence. After you regained control of the ruckus then all joined hands and sang cum bah yah. What a sight to be hold. God would be proud of you. 😂😂😂😂😂
I think the perverts were attracxted to handsome men just like normal men are attracted to beautiful women. I did not have to fight any of the queers but I let them know I was willing to fight them if they didn't take their perversion elsewhere.

I think the perverts were attracxted to handsome men just like normal men are attracted to beautiful women. I did not have to fight any of the queers but I let them know I was willing to fight them if they didn't take their perversion elsewhere.
It's hard to take your denials and macho posts seriously given how often you post about men and gays lol

Werbung:
Back