Far-right Norwegian politician nominates Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize

This is why I started the thread about people from white countries who seem to be obsessed about diversity in the USA while living in your super white worlds.

Look what Joe Biden did to southern immigration.

Trump developed a policy that allowed people from the Central American countries of El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras to apply for asylum either in their own countries or Mexico. Biden eliminated that. Biden wanted these people to walk the 3000 kilometers here so they could become voters some day.

Of course it caused the death and misery of some and it is estimated that half the girls and women were raped on the way. Biden is a humanitarian!

Werbung:
I hate him because he IS a racist and created the biggest race division since the pre 60s.

If he cared about America he would not have attempted to convert it to a dictatorship. It only happened because of his supporters, who have no brains at all, wanted complete dominance over democrats. No democracy. Just like all dictators, destroy the critics.
Welcome to America post Trump.

Thanks for falling into my trap. Your post is ignorant.

Trump cut taxes and regulations no dictator would ever do that. Trump also peacefully left office on Jan 20th. What dictator leaves office?

Trump did not use the dept of justice to attack his critics Biden is doing that! We have documents that Biden administration officials are instructing social media to ban people critical of the democrats.

As for racial division? BLM was started when Obama was president. We had a black president for 8 years and blacks only became more pissed off and militant. I can explain to you why on those other threads if you want. .

Thanks for falling into my trap. Your post is ignorant.

Trump cut taxes and regulations no dictator would ever do that. Trump also peacefully left office on Jan 20th. What dictator leaves office?

Trump did not use the dept of justice to attack his critics Biden is doing that! We have documents that Biden administration officials are instructing social media to ban people critical of the democrats.

As for racial division? BLM was started when Obama was president. We had a black president for 8 years and blacks only became more pissed off and militant. I can explain to you why on those other threads if you want. .
And all that was so good that 81 million rejected him.
Remember that. They'll do it again.

Trump made major peace agreements the middle east possible.. Iran is the big problem there along with Russia and Syria and frankly I do not trust the turks . I had to deal with a lot of turks some are really ok others hate us .

The Abraham Accords

Now ask me how he did it?

Okay, I'll ask myself: "How did he do it?"

He did not invite the Palestinians to the table, thats how. Once those terrorists were left out of the mix, all the nations were able to agree to terms.

The deep state establishment was so fixated on Palestinians that they never could see that those terrorists were to problem the whole time. They don't have a country, they are NOT a country, they are terrorists, and they had no place at that table.

Trump was smarter than all the "experienced" diplomats.

1. Copenhagen, Denmark — A far-right Norwegian lawmaker said Wednesday that he has nominated President Donald Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize for his efforts in the Middle East.

Christian Tybring-Gjedde, a member of the Norwegian Parliament for the far-right Progress Party, said Mr. Trump should be considered because of his work "for a peace agreement between the United Arab Emirates and Israel which opens up for possible peace in the Middle East."

"No matter how Trump acts at home and what he says at press conferences, he has absolutely a chance at getting the Nobel Peace Prize," Tybring-Gjedde, told The Associated Press.....

Source: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald...l-peace-prize-far-right-norwegian-politician/

2. The Palestinian Authority has recalled its ambassador to the United Arab Emirates in protest over the country’s peace agreement with Israel – calling the deal a “betrayal” of its cause, including its claim to Jerusalem as the capital of a future state.

“At the request of President Mahmud Abbas, the Palestinian foreign ministry has decided to immediately recall its ambassador to the United Arab Emirates,” Palestinian Foreign Minister Riyad al-Maliki said in a statement sent to Agence France-Presse....

Source: https://nypost.com/2020/08/14/palestinians-recall-uae-envoy-call-peace-deal-a-betrayal/

3. Can Trump achieve peace in the Middle East with his peace agreement between the United Arab Emirates and Israel? Just ask the Palestinians and their government. The nomination of Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize is the greatest joke of the century. The Norwegian lawmaker might as well nominate Peter Navarro for the Nobel Prize for Economics. At least the "jump-through-the-roof" economist has written several books with his own hand, unlike his cult master with the help of a ghostwriter. :)

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...his-book-trump-is-incapable-of-reading-a-book

https://www.thedailybeast.com/take-it-from-a-former-moonie-trump-is-a-cult-leader?ref=scroll

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/do...eter-navarro-has-emerged-one-trump-s-n1233953

# 2. What is the Israeli argument for their occupation and control of Israel?

Okay, I'll ask myself: "How did he do it?"
isn't that a bit like having a quick wank.....you know...asking and answering your own questions??
I mean I know you get what you want to hear but....echo chamber stuff like this is really funny

Trump was smarter than all the "experienced" diplomats.
jeezuz...that sort of fantasy must be like a double blow job followed by a titwank for you!!!

"Trump was smarter than all the "experienced" diplomats." really funny that....I mean forgetting about the rest of your post which to be fair is also comical..... but the lad Trump on his best day can barely string a coherent sentence together! Being "smarter" than anything higher on the scale than a Jellyfish is quite an achievement for the guy.

He did not invite the Palestinians to the table, thats how.
a masterstroke....not having all the stakeholders involved in such a complex situation...real jeenius.....
I guess that's why its never been very effective has it! That was actually being polite in all honesty it was a load of crap really wasn't it!

Trump really was/is/will always be a serious wanker with the intelligence of a cheese butty....anyway....you have a good old pull over his piccies.....and fantasize about his wondrous works and deeds of grandeur.

FYI you really shouldn't bother replying here.....I won't read it as all your posting is basically aimed at an audience of one....yourself

Happy wanking

isn't that a bit like having a quick wank.....you know...asking and answering your own questions??

I waited a day, nobody answered, I knew the correct answer, so I posted it.

As for the rest of the post, you sound like a typical braindead leftist imbecile, so be happy in your ignorance and stupidity.

I mean I know you get what you want to hear but....echo chamber stuff like this is really funny

jeezuz...that sort of fantasy must be like a double blow job followed by a titwank for you!!!

"Trump was smarter than all the "experienced" diplomats." really funny that....I mean forgetting about the rest of your post which to be fair is also comical..... but the lad Trump on his best day can barely string a coherent sentence together! Being "smarter" than anything higher on the scale than a Jellyfish is quite an achievement for the guy.

a masterstroke....not having all the stakeholders involved in such a complex situation...real jeenius.....
I guess that's why its never been very effective has it! That was actually being polite in all honesty it was a load of crap really wasn't it!

Trump really was/is/will always be a serious wanker with the intelligence of a cheese butty....anyway....you have a good old pull over his piccies.....and fantasize about his wondrous works and deeds of grandeur.

FYI you really shouldn't bother replying here.....I won't read it as all your posting is basically aimed at an audience of one....yourself

Happy wanking
You have not received honest news reporting about Trump. None of us have.

If you're a fair minded person, I will present you info to consider which might result in your eventually becoming one of Trump's millions of fans.

Shall I enlighten your view of him?

🤔🤓

You have not received honest news reporting about Trump. None of us have.
All one really has to do is listen to him. In terms or reporting well obviously different people will have different spins but his words and action are self evident.

Shall I enlighten your view of him?
...you're embarking on a sisyphean task but sure....go for it

Werbung:
All one really has to do is listen to him. In terms or reporting well obviously different people will have different spins but his words and action are self evident.

...you're embarking on a sisyphean task but sure....go for it
Imagine you have two lives, as Bernard Malamud asserted we all have in his novel, "The Natural," and of those two lives, the first life you used to learn about yourself and life with.

Would the world accept that with your second life, "the life we live after that," that you wanted to give back to others and be a blessing to mankind or at least your countrymen and your country which gave you everything you now enjoy?

Not if you threatened to disrupt their corruption and cost them the billions of corruption $$$ they would stand to lose if you drained their swamp.

They would go after you with every weapon, strategy and tactic possible to DESTROY you.

There are a few posts to follow this one. But I will start with a study which shows that the Left combined to deprive the American people of ANY POSITIVE NEWS ABOUT TRUMP FOR ALMOST THREE YEARS!

Then, the second bit of evidence, posted for your consideration, is a story from the NY Post by former NYT writer, Michael Goodwin about how Times Executive Editor, Dean Baquet threw out all the trusted and traditional journalistic standards to destroy Trump. But when he did that, he never informed the readers that he was lessening the Times' integrity and ethics and journalism standards.

So, we all still believe the Grey Lady's standards are still trustworthy when they most assuredly are not.

And we weren't able to even tell the difference.

And keep in mind that as the Times goes, so goes all of American journalism.

Broadcast networks deliver 92% negative coverage for Trump, 66% positive for Biden: Study

Media have 'never more biased' than they are now, Media Research Center concludes

The country’s major broadcast news media outlets have never been more negatively biased against a sitting president than Donald Trump, a conservative media watchdog has concluded in its latest study.

The Media Research Center has tracked broadcast network coverage of President Trump since he took office, finding in previous studies earlier in his term that the tone in reporting has been overwhelmingly negative. That slant in coverage was confirmed in the latest study released Tuesday by the Reston, Va.-based organization.

“Four years ago, the Big Three broadcast evening newscasts tried to destroy Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign with historically negative press coverage. This year, those newscasts are doubling down, with coverage that is even more hostile to the Republican,” wrote MRC Director of Research Rich Noyes.

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/oct/27/study-biased-broadcast-networks-92-negative-trump/

Published August 26, 2019 6:00am EDT

Michael Goodwin: Bias has killed the New York Times — and executive editor Dean Baquet fired the fatal shot​

By Michael Goodwin | New York Post

Last edited:
Back